New GZ Unlocked Coupons coming in the Mail (Expires March)

sylveranking

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Just received in the mail the new gamer unlocked coupons for the next couple of months. These expire march 3rd. They include the following (basically identical to the ones that expired 3 days ago):

B2G1F for New Games (up to 39.99)
B2G1F for Used Games
50% of any Gaming Strategy Guide
10% of Digital Gaming Purchase up to 14.99.

xeeukk.jpg

Sorry for the crappy quality, took a picture with an ipod touch.

In the upcoming weeks we will see if they are glitched like the last batch (last game always free as long as it is under 39.99).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Techsticles']I completely agree, don't post a scan of it. There is no if about it, someone will post the coupons on SD where it will be abused.[/QUOTE]
Like people on CAG don't abuse coupons/practices like SD... :roll: So that explains the bannings in Best Buy trade/TIV drops (not on SD), Best Buy Xmas Clearance (here way prior to SD, still sold out in seconds/minutes), etc... You guys really are that blind to not see CAG is getting as large as some of the communities like SD. Note a good chunk of their members come to the site and CAGers go there as well. The lines are blurred at this point.

I signed up for this when I went in for the B2G2. It says I have to activate online, but I can not figure out where to do this. I received no paperwork or anything when I signed up.

Any help?

bread's done
Back