New Halo game hoax in the beg off 1up yours

a_bleak_tomorrow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
In the beginning of the podcast Mark Mcdonald says hes leaving ziff davis to work on a new bioware rpg based on the halo ip. 82 minutes in he admits he was playing a joke on the other 1up staffers. Jokes on me.

so lemme get this straight.

--new Halo game
--developed by Bioware
--published by EA
--1up guy who just got hired by Bioware is not under NDA for this project and neither MS, EA, or Bioware give a crap if he casually mentions the exclusive scoop on the 1up podcast.
--you believe it

just wanna make sure I got all this right.

I do not believe.

They sounded way too much like they were trying to hold back laughter and were making this up as they went. Those guys will do this from time to time, and are probably just poking fun at the forum kids who feel they need to know every detail about mark's leaving.

[quote name='Apossum']so lemme get this straight.

--new Halo game
--developed by Bioware
--published by EA
--1up guy who just got hired by Bioware is not under NDA for this project and neither MS, EA, or Bioware give a crap if he casually mentions the exclusive scoop on the 1up podcast.
--you believe it

just wanna make sure I got all this right.[/QUOTE]

Well, in the Halo 3 commercials they do tell you to "believe".:lol:

[quote name='jer7583']I do not believe.

They sounded way too much like they were trying to hold back laughter and were making this up as they went. Those guys will do this from time to time, and are probably just poking fun at the forum kids who feel they need to know every detail about mark's leaving.[/quote]

Haha yeah im a loser on minute 86 he says it is a joke, the other guys didnt know it either though

I hadn't listened to the last half either.. these threads must have gone up everywhere.

Just another reason to listen to MY podcast. I don't use dirty tactics like lying to get people to listen.

By the way, the first 50 people to listen to Episode IV of my podcast (coming tommorrow) will receive a $20 gift card to Tony Roma's.

bread's done
Back