New Harvest moon will be kickin' rad

DenisDFat

CAGiversary!
Old style festivals, play as dude or chick, 4player competitions, choose area where you live, you can buy unused property, get furniture, paint your house, farming reverts to its old style, some people leave town again.:applause:

Better believe my house will be representin' in purple and gold.

p.s. not awl for girls, this is a third gcn harvest moon game.

If it doesn't get canceled.

It looks so cool, the graphics are like Animal Crossing but with things to do!

Natume only tranlates it. Take your gripes to Marvelous interactive.

Also, the game's been releasd in japan.

Came out in the beginning of March... that was a quick release.

Here's some info with lots of movies...

http://www.n-philes.com/?id=899

Can't wait for it. It takes all the good things from Animal Crossing (including the graphics) and took all the great things from Harvest Moon and mixxed them together.

[quote name='David85']If it doesn't get canceled.

It looks so cool, the graphics are like Animal Crossing but with things to do![/QUOTE]

It won't, TRUST me. Natsume is a pathetic 3rd Party horse since it's only a one game company just like Koei and it's a shame since they use to make more or rather publish more games in the SNES day. Koei I could care less about since they seem to PROVE for the most part they're just a one trick pony. Look at their PS2 and PC offering, they're ALL old Chinese or Japanese war fighting games and a few strategy on console and the rest are War sims. on PC, I think.

Harvest Moon 64 was one of my favorite games of all time. I was thinking of getting AWL because it was cheap, but I might have to wait till this one comes out and becomes a lil cheap.

This looks absolutely kicking! Maybe it will make up for the fact that the used Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town I bought turned out to be a fake (I didn't realize until the saves just disappeared). :)

[quote name='DenisDFat']Old style festivals, play as dude or chick, 4player competitions, choose area where you live, you can buy unused property, get furniture, paint your house, farming reverts to its old style, some people leave town again.:applause:

p.s. not awl for girls, this is a third gcn harvest moon game.[/QUOTE]

I don't care, Harvest Moon sucks.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I don't care, Harvest Moon sucks.[/QUOTE]

wow, DDf actually likes something, then someone uses his language to describe it. The world might be coming to an end.

With a name like Xdude master, you have to have poor taste. Seriously, what's out on the Xdude that doesn't suck?

[quote name='DenisDFat']With a name like Xdude master, you have to have poor taste. Seriously, what's out on the Xdude that doesn't suck?[/QUOTE]

TEH HALOZ!

[quote name='XboxMaster']I don't care, Harvest Moon sucks.[/QUOTE]

The fanboy is sad that Harvest Moon will never show up on the Xbox. :(

[quote name='Sarang01']It won't, TRUST me. Natsume is a pathetic 3rd Party horse since it's only a one game company just like Koei and it's a shame since they use to make more or rather publish more games in the SNES day. Koei I could care less about since they seem to PROVE for the most part they're just a one trick pony. Look at their PS2 and PC offering, they're ALL old Chinese or Japanese war fighting games and a few strategy on console and the rest are War sims. on PC, I think.[/QUOTE]

Natsume was trying to bring Chulip over until it ran into problems. And you fogot Koei worked on Gitaroo-Man and Crimson Sea .

[quote name='DenisDFat']Old style festivals, play as dude or chick, 4player competitions, choose area where you live, you can buy unused property, get furniture, paint your house, farming reverts to its old style, some people leave town again.:applause:

p.s. not awl for girls, this is a third gcn harvest moon game.[/QUOTE]

Dummy McDUM..Too bad this game will suck donkey NADS. DUM DUM you are for posting this DUM DUM post DUM McDUm.

THE NEW ZELDA WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH THIS GAME, MR> FAT. EVEN OOT COULD.

bread's done
Back