NEW & IMPROVED Pokémon X/Y & OR/AS distribution event thread (current - Darkrai, Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Zygarde)

Got my codes, which is great because getting the birds with the Pentagon is a pain, and you can't get the crown on the pokedex with out it

Got the 3 Birds and Zygarde today, and got Darkrai yesterday. All of these giveaways are awesome.

Really looking forward to getting Shiny Xerneas and Shiny Yveltal later this month!

I spent 2 days just trying to figure out how to sign up for the Pokemon news letter, but it looks like it didn't work.  Tough luck for me I guess.  It'll be nice to have Zygarde and the Shineys, though. 

If anyone is still stopping by Gamestop could you try to wiggle an extra Darkrai out of them for me?

Darkrai was a bit harder to find than Mew lol when does the Mew code expire? I have an extra one. I'll probably redeem it on my Pokemon X game.
I received Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Darkrai, Zygarde and I forgot Jirachi was still waiting with the lady in the Pokemon Center lol

I spent 2 days just trying to figure out how to sign up for the Pokemon news letter, but it looks like it didn't work. Tough luck for me I guess. It'll be nice to have Zygarde and the Shineys, though.

If anyone is still stopping by Gamestop could you try to wiggle an extra Darkrai out of them for me?
I have been signed up for years, same email address since connected since black and white came out and I do not often get news letters.

I never got a code for the birds :(

I do however have 1 spare Darkrai code for anyone who needs it *prepares for 8,000 PMs asking for it* GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
if anyone has a spare code for darkrai. id appreciate it. closest gamestop is  quite a drive from me so likely wont be going that way lol. 

I stopped by Gamestop while finishing some Mother's Day shopping and this one location has nailed the issue. Instead of individual cards issued to the store by Nintendo, they have a barcode that they scan and a code gets printed on a receipt. They only gave me one, so hit me up if you want it

I stopped by Gamestop while finishing some Mother's Day shopping and this one location has nailed the issue. Instead of individual cards issued to the store by Nintendo, they have a barcode that they scan and a code gets printed on a receipt. They only gave me one, so hit me up if you want it
That's actually a brilliant idea. I wonder why other Gamestop locations don't do that. (I'd love to have your code, but I'll let someone else have it. My local Gamestop usually has tons of cards.)

there is a sku they have which allows them to print a code, getting an employee that knows this may be tricky though, I only get the cards because I like having the actual cards, something kinda cool to add to the pokemon collection

Darkrai was a bit harder to find than Mew lol when does the Mew code expire? I have an extra one. I'll probably redeem it on my Pokemon X game.
I received Articuno, Moltres, Zapdos, Darkrai, Zygarde and I forgot Jirachi was still waiting with the lady in the Pokemon Center lol
Mew codes are set to expire on the 31st of May, so redeem 'em if you got 'em.

Also, the Zygarde event is set to end today, May 8th, so anyone on the East Coast who hasn't claimed their Mystery Gift should get to claiming them in the next half hour.

Heads up! The shiny Xerneas NA event is now live: claim yours now by selecting Mystery Gift, Receive Gift, saying yes, and Get Via Internet. This event technically starts on the 11th and will run until the 17th.

Heads up! The shiny Xerneas NA event is now live: claim yours now by selecting Mystery Gift, Receive Gift, saying yes, and Get Via Internet. This event technically starts on the 11th and will run until the 17th.
I got the shiny pokemon. Its my first ever shiny. But I dont see it being shiny at all. How do u tell if its shiny.

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask but does anyone have an extra Diancie or Hoopa, I missed the event for it. Thank you.

I just got the monthly newsletter from the Pokémon Trainer Club, which includes a code for Mew. The code lasts until August 31st. 

In ORAS take Shaymin to the Berry Master's house to get the flower item that lets you change Shaymin to Sky Form in the daytime. The house is on route 123 East of Mauville City.

bread's done
Back