New Ipod Nano or PSP Slim?

bombtom15

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
I am going to Best Buy tomorrow and I am debating whether I should by one of the new ipod chodes or the Daxter PSP bundle. I already own an 80 GB ipod video that i love and have never owned a PSP. I do also have a PS3. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I'd go for the new PSP. I have the old PSP and I'm planning on selling mine to trade up to the new one.

You could always buy my iPod Nano 2nd Gen 2GB if you want to own another iPod. :p

[quote name='help1']PSP handsdown, but only if that slim will ever be hackable.[/quote]

woosh, team m33 allready announced the custom firmware 3.6 will be available really soon :cool:

New PSP, man. I have the same iPod, and I think it's perfectly great unless something MAJOR changes.

Awe hell now I wanna get that new PSP, ahahahaha.

Why get a new ipod when you already have an 80gb version?? To me it wouldn't even think of getting a new ipod...get the PSP! Its the best system ever made :)

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Why get a new ipod when you already have an 80gb version?? To me it wouldn't even think of getting a new ipod...get the PSP! Its the best system ever made :)[/QUOTE]

I agree with 2 of those points. Why do you need 2 iPods? Get a PSP.

If you get a PSP, you're going to have to buy games = more money.

This is a cheap gamer site, so it would appear that suggestions would skew towards a PSP since you already own an iPod.

Get whichever you think you'd use more of.

You already have a great ipod, get the PSP. PSP's my favorite system overall but I know not many people share that feeling. 2007's been and will continue to be a great year for PSP games.

RC

if you didnt already owned an ipod it would have been a more difficult decision.
maybe you want a nano for the smaller size when you want to jog or something.
whatever the reason theres little benefit to owning two ipod when you can have an ipod AND a PSP.
Even if you will only buy 1 or 2 psp game it'll be worth it as long as you get the very good psp games like brave story, jeanne d'arc, etc. and also when crisis core comes out.

Bottom line get the freaking psp man.

I would definitely get the PSP if you already have an iPod. PSP is finally coming into its own with a bunch of Fantastic software coming out this holiday season

bread's done
Back