New Ipod Nano

[quote name='wildnuts02']Does the black NANO still come with white "ear buds"?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, yes. It comes with white ear buds and 2 sets of black foam (for the ear buds).

I don't like that you plug the headphones in the bottom of the unit. Even at $250 people will eat this thing up. I see a ton of people with iPod minis so people will buy the Nano too. Looks like another hit for Apple.

Can you download mp3 music and put them on the ipod nano? Ive never had one. You don't HAVE to have itunes do you?

[quote name='tayaf69']Can you download mp3 music and put them on the ipod nano? Ive never had one. You don't HAVE to have itunes do you?[/QUOTE]

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[quote name='nickmad']derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr[/QUOTE]
I can't stand immaturity. Seriously, get a life and/or a girlfriend. Can anyone with a standard IQ answer my question? I already assume the answer is yes, but again, I have never owned an Ipod nor have I ever asked this question to someone who has owned one. Is it easy to transfer mp3s to your ipod nano w/out the Itunes?

[quote name='Roufuss']Hey asshole, I was making a joke, I actually own both a PSP and an Ipod Nano (which is en route to my house).

Ohh, burned, get a sense of humor please.[/QUOTE]

fuck YOU!
so when you insult someone, it is suppose to be a joke.
when someone insluts you back, you call them a asshole

calling people asshole and mocking them with a comment "ohh burned" is not funny (your sense of humor is horrible).

if you're making a joke, at least make it funny instead of insulting.
Finally, your sense of humor is worse than mine.
Remember, your're the one who resorted to name calling.

Can we can just end this stupid argument?
I don't have a grudge toward you and you shouldn't be so offensive to me.
We're sounding like two year olds.

[quote name='tayaf69']I can't stand immaturity. Seriously, get a life and/or a girlfriend. Can anyone with a standard IQ answer my question? I already assume the answer is yes, but again, I have never owned an Ipod nor have I ever asked this question to someone who has owned one. Is it easy to transfer mp3s to your ipod nano w/out the Itunes?[/QUOTE]

go drink some bleach.
derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

whats, "The Itunes?"

[quote name='nickmad']go drink some bleach.
derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

whats, "The Itunes?"[/QUOTE]

I can definitely see someone looking like the signature pic saying those things.

I don't have any FireWire cables or anything, so is my only option of charging the Nano through the USB 2.0 cable? About how long does it take to fully charge a Nano through a USB 2.0 cable?

Ugh, thanks a lot everyone. I took one look at that thing and made it mine. $243 after tax with the student discount, and I took the financing option. Finally, I can walk around with white headphones--but I only have a few days to learn how to transform into a silhouette and breakdance.

Got my nano today. Its pretty nice. I knew the nano was small but i didnt expect it to be this small. heres a side by side comparison of the nano and the shuffle.

bread's done
Back