New Ja Rule CD comes with XBOX LIVE trial

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Ja Rule is the worst shaq-fuing artist of our time. Even worse than Fred Durst and Creed, which says a lot.[/quote]

I am not a huge fan of Ja Rule (only song I really liked was I'm Real with J'Lo and that was more because of J'Lo in the video). I don't think he is the worst though. To be honest there have been few hiphop artists worth my money in the last five years which is why I have moved away from it. I'll still listen to Nappy Roots, Outkast, The Roots, and De La Soul for bigtime artists. That's about it. I am starting to get into MadLib some (thanks to Adult Swim!).

Back to the topic...

It's a good idea for this kind of cross promotion. I think Microsoft would would have been better off to workout something with the Spiderman 2 DVD though. That would make for a broader range of consumers.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']50 cent is a wanksta, him and lloyd banks are made to be gangstas to sell records, yea ja got his chain snatched and they traded a watch to get it back, and 50 got stabbed and snitched, game and young buck are the only G's in g-unit, game is a treetop piru from compton, dont know bout buck and maybe yayo is too but he got booty bucked in jail, and i rather see rappers freestyle battle than know how much street cred they got or like them cuz all the little hos like his gunshot dimple

ja is better than 50 but not em, but if u want to compare em and ja's new cd's, ja's is way better than em's.cd sales dont mean anything but what ppl think is in right now

ja got verbally torn apart?how? 50's diss tracks are gay and he wrote it, ja's diss track was gay but he spit it, i only heard one diss track from ja(not on an album) only ones who made a good diss track on ja was obie trice,eminem, and dmx, black childs diss track on 50 is also good.

and yea if u like rap u shouldn't have to like what everyone else thinks whats cool now, did 50 make everyone his little ho or something?

its sad to see jin's cd not do good because he got no promotion from ruff ryders, even worse is that he reps double R like they helped him, but after winning the fight klub battle i think rappers respect him more

and afeni shakur should stop pimpin out pac songs to eminem, if hussien fatal dont like 50,em i dont think pac would either. since fatal is probably the only outlaw that stayed true to pac after he died[/quote]i havent checked this topic in a while.

ja rule is not better than 50, and album sales prove that. ja used to be good, and then his stlye changed. he copied 2pac in every way possible, began singing more than rapping, and lost a lot of credibility. ive only heard one diss track from ja rule and to say its better than 50's is ridiculous imo. i remember hearing a diss track from eminem and 50 that wasnt on a cd and that track was great. its not even that 50 and eminem are better rappers who trashed ja rules credibility, its that hes a fake. hes trying to be everything 2pac was, and hes nowhere near that level. its cool to pay homage to a fallen rapper, but to take some of his rhymes and beats without him ever even giving you any recognition is pitiful. i used to like ja rule a lot. i have all his cd's up until pain is love, which was terrible. thats when i saw his style changed and that he was merely trying to copy 2pac.

[quote name='Rozz'][quote name='mobster011'][quote name='greyzieoriental']50 cent is a wanksta, him and lloyd banks are made to be gangstas to sell records, yea ja got his chain snatched and they traded a watch to get it back, and 50 got stabbed and snitched, game and young buck are the only G's in g-unit, game is a treetop piru from compton, dont know bout buck and maybe yayo is too but he got booty bucked in jail, and i rather see rappers freestyle battle than know how much street cred they got or like them cuz all the little hos like his gunshot dimple

ja is better than 50 but not em, but if u want to compare em and ja's new cd's, ja's is way better than em's.cd sales dont mean anything but what ppl think is in right now

ja got verbally torn apart?how? 50's diss tracks are gay and he wrote it, ja's diss track was gay but he spit it, i only heard one diss track from ja(not on an album) only ones who made a good diss track on ja was obie trice,eminem, and dmx, black childs diss track on 50 is also good.

and yea if u like rap u shouldn't have to like what everyone else thinks whats cool now, did 50 make everyone his little ho or something?

its sad to see jin's cd not do good because he got no promotion from ruff ryders, even worse is that he reps double R like they helped him, but after winning the fight klub battle i think rappers respect him more

and afeni shakur should stop pimpin out pac songs to eminem, if hussien fatal dont like 50,em i dont think pac would either. since fatal is probably the only outlaw that stayed true to pac after he died[/quote]i havent checked this topic in a while.

ja rule is not better than 50, and album sales prove that. ja used to be good, and then his stlye changed. he copied 2pac in every way possible, began singing more than rapping, and lost a lot of credibility. ive only heard one diss track from ja rule and to say its better than 50's is ridiculous imo. i remember hearing a diss track from eminem and 50 that wasnt on a cd and that track was great. its not even that 50 and eminem are better rappers who trashed ja rules credibility, its that hes a fake. hes trying to be everything 2pac was, and hes nowhere near that level. its cool to pay homage to a fallen rapper, but to take some of his rhymes and beats without him ever even giving you any recognition is pitiful. i used to like ja rule a lot. i have all his cd's up until pain is love, which was terrible. thats when i saw his style changed and that he was merely trying to copy 2pac.[/quote]

I dont like 50 Cent or Ja Rule, but cd sales dont mean anything. If they do then apparently Britney Spears is a terrifiic artists, since her latest album sold well.[/quote]
do you have a link or anything for that? i could have sworn i read that her last album didnt sell too well in entertainment weekly.

bread's done
Back