New K-Mart Blue Light 12/17 - 12/18 DMC 3, Killer 7, Oddworld + more 50% OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Wow... I have not been here in almost a week, battling one killer flu. But, I have summoned the strength to return to work, and I bring you a NEW list full of 50% Blue Light goodness! Disregard the old list and the old thread, as many of those games are no longer 50% off... this new list is THAT much better though!!!

Prices are WITH the 50% off - if a game is only in one category, like Area 51, the sale is ONLY for that system (weird, I know). I'll add more once I go back to work and check some more out.

PS2:

Devil May Cry 3 - $14.99
Eyetoy Groove WITH CAMERA - $14.99
FFXI with HDD - $49.99
Death By Degrees - $9.99
Ace Combat 5 - $9.99
Final Fantasy X - $9.99
Killer 7 - $14.99
Monster Hunter - $14.99
Musashi: Samurai Legend - $9.99
NARC - $9.99
Resident Evil Outbreak 2 - $9.99
Shadow of Rome - $14.99
Siren - $14.99
Punisher - $9.99
X-men Legends - $9.99
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms - $14.99
Batman Begins (all three systems) - $14.99
Cold Winter - $9.99

Xbox:

Area 51 - $14.99
Doom 3 (regular AND collector's editions!) - $14.99
Fantastic Four - $14.99
NARC - $9.99
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath - $14.99
Street Fighter Anniversary - $9.99
Punisher - $9.99
X-men Legends - $9.99
Mortal Kombat: Deception - $9.99

Cube:

Fantastic Four - $14.99
Killer 7 - $14.99

PSP:

Darkstalkers - $14.99

DS:

Spiderman 2 - $14.99
Polarium - $14.99

GBA:

Sonic Advance 2 - $14.99
Sonic Advance 3 - $14.99
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - $14.99
Megaman Battle Network 5 (both versions) - $14.99

[quote name='botticus']Fantastic Four is starting to look tempting. Any opinions on Spiderman for DS?[/QUOTE]

Spiderman DS is pretty solid. It has a few little quirks but overall I enjoyed it. If you have ever played any of the GBA spider-man games its similar to those but better graphically. Some touch screen mini-games. Not revolutionary but fun. Worth $15.

Thanks OP for the list....I'll probably pick a few of those up.

i saw spidey ds for ds a while ago at kb clearance for 9.99. i decided to pass up on it tho.

i may get darkstalkers. thanks op.

Thank you very much, Roufuss! But the Cube/DS/GBA is kinda sparse, do you anticipate any more games being added for those categorys?

[quote name='poopy']Thank you very much, Roufuss! But the Cube/DS/GBA is kinda sparse, do you anticipate any more games being added for those categorys?[/QUOTE]

Sadly, there just wasn't alot on sale for Cube / DS / GBA.

I mean, some stuff from previous sales is STILL on the list, like Mario Golf, Mario Vs Donkey Kong, Custom Robo, but most K-Mart's sold out of these long long ago... I'm mostly just using this thread to put up the new hot deals.

We don't honestly receive that many Cube games that they need to be shoveled out, and the GBA / DS stuff sells too well for the most part at full price.

[quote name='BirdofTruth']On the Kmart website DMC 3 is $50 is it store only and only specifi c ones or what?[/QUOTE]

My list is 100% right and factual, just trust the list and you will be ok.

DMC 3 is $29.99 in store, it will be 50% off starting tommorrow dropping it to $14.99.

[quote name='Roufuss']Sadly, there just wasn't alot on sale for Cube / DS / GBA.

I mean, some stuff from previous sales is STILL on the list, like Mario Golf, Mario Vs Donkey Kong, Custom Robo, but most K-Mart's sold out of these long long ago... I'm mostly just using this thread to put up the new hot deals.

We don't honestly receive that many Cube games that they need to be shoveled out, and the GBA / DS stuff sells too well for the most part at full price.[/QUOTE]
Bummer. I was thinking of maybe getting Kirby, but I was hoping for at least one other strong title to draw me into the store. Thanks for your time & effort and I'm still holding out a little hope that something else interesting to me might show up.

[quote name='Snake2715']Yeah my Kmart just had the teal DS and some big ass grabbed it and was talking about selling it on ebay..[/QUOTE]

Are these already selling over MSRP? I thought only the pink one was hard to find? At least I couldn't find one when I went looking. I guess I waited too long.

Wow, eye toy groove w/camera for $15? Damn, I'm gonna have to look for one of those. Tanks, OP...

edit: Oh shit, and DMC3 too!

[quote name='jkam']Are these already selling over MSRP? I thought only the pink one was hard to find? At least I couldn't find one when I went looking. I guess I waited too long.[/QUOTE]

I looked when i got back as I didnt realize how hard they were to find and yes they are going for ~200...

The question is when will and if the Mario Kart one will go up?

[quote name='Snake2715']I looked when i got back as I didnt realize how hard they were to find and yes they are going for ~200...

The question is when will and if the Mario Kart one will go up?[/QUOTE]

I guess I just didn't expect them to be truly limited...sometimes they say they are limited but they end up not being. I guess it depends on how fast the Mario Kart Bundle leaves store shelves.

I have a question for Kmart employees. Here, in Mobile, AL., the Kmarts have been converted to "Sears Essentials" stores, because of the buyout. Will Kmart sales be good in these stores too?

[quote name='the ender']I have a question for Kmart employees. Here, in Mobile, AL., the Kmarts have been converted to "Sears Essentials" stores, because of the buyout. Will Kmart sales be good in these stores too?[/QUOTE]
The last few of these that we had, the CAGs with Sears Essentials stores had hit-or-miss luck in have the sale going on in their stores. Best guess, go over there and take a look around.

[quote name='BirdofTruth']I have a question...What time does it start tommorow. I know Kmart has Blue light specials at differint time of the day[/QUOTE]

Kinda confusing, but they have "Blue Lights Sale Weekends" that are certain %'s off certain parts of the store (mainly clearance). Different from the Blue Light Special where you can get a can of pork and beans for $.40

[quote name='shrike4242']The last few of these that we had, the CAGs with Sears Essentials stores had hit-or-miss luck in have the sale going on in their stores. Best guess, go over there and take a look around.[/QUOTE]

I called the store, she said they would not have the sale. :(

If anyone is willing to pick up some games for me, I would really appreciate it. I am looking for DMC3, Shadow of Rome, Killer 7, Street Fighter Anniversary, and Xmen Legends.

[quote name='mgsvr']Is this deal avaiable online too?[/QUOTE]
Hasn't been in the past, since I think Kmart.com is a different entity to the B&M store presence, like GS.com and GS B&M are.

[quote name='the ender']I called the store, she said they would not have the sale. :(

If anyone is willing to pick up some games for me, I would really appreciate it. I am looking for DMC3, Shadow of Rome, Killer 7, Street Fighter Anniversary, and Xmen Legends.[/QUOTE]
I'll see what I can scare up when I go tomorrow. Which system for K7, GC or PS2, and which for XML, Xbox or PS2?

[quote name='shrike4242']Hasn't been in the past, since I think Kmart.com is a different entity to the B&M store presence, like GS.com and GS B&M are.

I'll see what I can scare up when I go tomorrow. Which system for K7, GC or PS2, and which for XML, Xbox or PS2?[/QUOTE]

Any, it doesn't matter to me. Thanks for looking for me!

I have a K-mart within walking distance, so i can take requests for when i go back tomorrow (I bought Eye toy, DMC3 and RE:Outbreak 2 tonight to Price adjust tomorrow)

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']I have a K-mart within walking distance, so i can take requests for when i go back tomorrow (I bought Eye toy, DMC3 and RE:Outbreak 2 tonight to Price adjust tomorrow)[/QUOTE]
They may not price-adjust them. They consider BlueLight sales to be unadvertised sales, even though they're Kmart sales, and may tell you to get lost.

You'll probably have to do a return-and-rebuy, since the last time I thought about picking stuff up in advance, I was told that the price adjustments wouldn't be done, and they'd have to be return-and-rebuy.

During the last Blue Light special, Def Jam FFNY (all systems), Call of Duty (all systems), Prince of Persia 2 (all systems), and a few other titles I can't remember at this time were also on sale for $9.99.

If you have a PSP and havent bought Darkstalkers yet, purchase it now. It plays like a dream and is the best portable fighter ever (until Alpha 3 is released for the PSP soon).

[quote name='shrike4242']They may not price-adjust them. They consider BlueLight sales to be unadvertised sales, even though they're Kmart sales, and may tell you to get lost.

You'll probably have to do a return-and-rebuy, since the last time I thought about picking stuff up in advance, I was told that the price adjustments wouldn't be done, and they'd have to be return-and-rebuy.[/QUOTE]

Ah - well either way, Ill try to get it done. I was able at the same store to price match clearance items that dropped further since when i bought them so maybe ill get lucky. Eye toy is the only one they didnt have more stock of so i could get another copy of the other two games too.

[quote name='BirdofTruth']I have a question...What time does it start tommorow. I know Kmart has Blue light specials at differint time of the day[/QUOTE]

My K-Marts open at Seven in the morning. I might hit up two on my way to work. I'm working tomorrow. :(

Is Mega Man Battle Network 5 the two Mega Man Games ported to the DS in the new Mega Man DS Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back