New K-Mart Blue Light 12/17 - 12/18 DMC 3, Killer 7, Oddworld + more 50% OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Wow... I have not been here in almost a week, battling one killer flu. But, I have summoned the strength to return to work, and I bring you a NEW list full of 50% Blue Light goodness! Disregard the old list and the old thread, as many of those games are no longer 50% off... this new list is THAT much better though!!!

Prices are WITH the 50% off - if a game is only in one category, like Area 51, the sale is ONLY for that system (weird, I know). I'll add more once I go back to work and check some more out.

PS2:

Devil May Cry 3 - $14.99
Eyetoy Groove WITH CAMERA - $14.99
FFXI with HDD - $49.99
Death By Degrees - $9.99
Ace Combat 5 - $9.99
Final Fantasy X - $9.99
Killer 7 - $14.99
Monster Hunter - $14.99
Musashi: Samurai Legend - $9.99
NARC - $9.99
Resident Evil Outbreak 2 - $9.99
Shadow of Rome - $14.99
Siren - $14.99
Punisher - $9.99
X-men Legends - $9.99
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms - $14.99
Batman Begins (all three systems) - $14.99
Cold Winter - $9.99

Xbox:

Area 51 - $14.99
Doom 3 (regular AND collector's editions!) - $14.99
Fantastic Four - $14.99
NARC - $9.99
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath - $14.99
Street Fighter Anniversary - $9.99
Punisher - $9.99
X-men Legends - $9.99
Mortal Kombat: Deception - $9.99

Cube:

Fantastic Four - $14.99
Killer 7 - $14.99

PSP:

Darkstalkers - $14.99

DS:

Spiderman 2 - $14.99
Polarium - $14.99

GBA:

Sonic Advance 2 - $14.99
Sonic Advance 3 - $14.99
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - $14.99
Megaman Battle Network 5 (both versions) - $14.99

PS2:

Devil May Cry 3 - $14.99
Ace Combat 5 - $9.99
Monster Hunter - $14.99
Shadow of Rome - $14.99

Killer 7 - $14.99

Possible Capcom Re-release DMC 3: Special Edtion here in the US w/ tons extra ??

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']anyone have any recommendations for games for the Eye Toy?[/QUOTE]

SEGA Super Stars is really good.

I have never really shopped at Kmart. I'm thinking I will take advantage of this deal tomorrow morning. One question though, how does the Blue Light sale work? Do you have to wait around in the store until a Blue Light starts flashing or does the sale work regardless? Thanks.

[quote name='Swift900']One question though, how does the Blue Light sale work? Do you have to wait around in the store until a Blue Light starts flashing or does the sale work regardless?[/QUOTE]

I LOL'ed.

[quote name='bradr']SEGA Super Stars is really good.[/QUOTE]

Ah right, i think there is a copy at TRU for 9.99 still, i might have to get it then.

I'll try and get some games tomorrow, but in case I can't, take a look at my list and tell me what your store had:

Xbox
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

Cube
Killer 7

[quote name='Dante Devil']DMC3 will be mine! HAHAHAHA...agh..cough...cough...damn cold[/QUOTE]

You like Devil May Cry? - wouldn't have guessed!

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']You like Devil May Cry? - wouldn't have guessed![/QUOTE]

I thought he was just a fan of The Inferno :p

[quote name='Swift900']I have never really shopped at Kmart. I'm thinking I will take advantage of this deal tomorrow morning. One question though, how does the Blue Light sale work? Do you have to wait around in the store until a Blue Light starts flashing or does the sale work regardless? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

For the benefit of the younger CAG's who seem to be having a good laugh over this:

The blue light specials did work like this when I was a kid. An announcement would come over the loudspeaker and they would put a portable flashing blue light by the items that were on sale for a certain time period, then the sale was over.

Oh yea...thanks for the sale info OP!

Is K-Mart the same as Sears Essential? I hope so, since I don't have any K-Marts left since they turned into SE and I would like to pick up a couple of games from that list.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Is K-Mart the same as Sears Essential? I hope so, since I don't have any K-Marts left since they turned into SE and I would like to pick up a couple of games from that list.[/QUOTE]

Same company, different practices. They seem to have an entirely different set of protocals that they work with. Meaning:no, not really

Great, I'll be checking out Kmart first thing in the morning before work for DMC 3/Killer 7/SF Collection and possibly RE Outbreak 2. Thanks op!

Nice price on Oddworld. But I dont think i want to drive across town to the only Kmart left to try and get it. Thanks, though.

Wow, what a great sale this time around. much better than the previous ones, and it is nice to see the y have finally added some really good stuff. This is what I'm hoping to pick up.

PS2:

Devil May Cry 3 - $14.99
Ace Combat 5 - $9.99
Killer 7 - $14.99
Shadow of Rome - $14.99 ?
X-men Legends - $9.99

Xbox:

Area 51 - $14.99
Fantastic Four - $14.99
X-men Legends - $9.99
Mortal Kombat: Deception - $9.99

Cube:

Fantastic Four - $14.99
Killer 7 - $14.99

PSP:

Darkstalkers - $14.99

GBA:

Sonic Advance 2 - $14.99
Sonic Advance 3 - $14.99
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - $14.99

The eyetoy+game for $15 sounds great... if anybody manages to pick one up, I'll gladly pay $15+tax+shipping+gas+a couple of bucks for your time; I don't even mind if you open it and play with it for a few days.

Shit, I would buy Monster Hunter for $14.99 in a heartbeat. Too bad all the Kmarts around here closed their doors a long time ago.

To the person that asked, Punisher is definitely worth $9.99 I'd say its a game that might have actually been worth retail when it first came out. I think I paid 30 when I got it and it was entirely worth it, especially if you're a comic fan and like gore. I'm just about to complete the game now.

I am debating whether or not to go up to my Kmart and attempt to get the 4 games (Batman Begins, Punisher, and Fantastic 4 (XB) and Killer 7 (GC)) I want and 1 gift (DMC 3) or if I'll just pass.

Yeah Punisher is worth 10 bucks definitely. I got it for 13 off the clearance rack at Wal Mart a couple months back and it was well worth the money, especially if you like Max Payne and other action shooting games.

Well, my Kmart had a table with some of the listed games, but they were mostly sports titles. I did manage to scrounge Darkstalkers and MMBN5 from the glass case and picked up RE:O2 from the table. One thing on the table that wasn't on the list was Mario Party 4 + Wavebird for $35.

Stopped at the Kmart in La Crosse, picked up:
Eyetoy Play w/ camera $15 (they had both Play and Groove)
Darkstalkers PSP $15

They had pretty much everything in the OPs list except for Doom 3 (either version).

Also saw Rayman DS for $10

My Kmart had Killer 7 and Oddworld, which weren't 50% off. They also tagged Shadow of the Colossus like it was for the sale, which got me excited, until I realized that nothing was on sale. Or nothing that I wanted at least.

All I really wanted was Devil May Cry 3, but they didn't have it, not that I think it would have been on sale had it been there.

[quote name='alongx']My Kmart had Killer 7 and Oddworld, which weren't 50% off.[/QUOTE]
Did you have them scan it? These K-Mart bluelight sales are always nationwide - the 50% off is in the computer.

Going to have to stop by later, haven't seen Devil May Cry at the local kmart in awhile but I think they had Ace Combat, with my luck probably sold out already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back