New K-Mart Blue Light 12/17 - 12/18 DMC 3, Killer 7, Oddworld + more 50% OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Wow... I have not been here in almost a week, battling one killer flu. But, I have summoned the strength to return to work, and I bring you a NEW list full of 50% Blue Light goodness! Disregard the old list and the old thread, as many of those games are no longer 50% off... this new list is THAT much better though!!!

Prices are WITH the 50% off - if a game is only in one category, like Area 51, the sale is ONLY for that system (weird, I know). I'll add more once I go back to work and check some more out.

PS2:

Devil May Cry 3 - $14.99
Eyetoy Groove WITH CAMERA - $14.99
FFXI with HDD - $49.99
Death By Degrees - $9.99
Ace Combat 5 - $9.99
Final Fantasy X - $9.99
Killer 7 - $14.99
Monster Hunter - $14.99
Musashi: Samurai Legend - $9.99
NARC - $9.99
Resident Evil Outbreak 2 - $9.99
Shadow of Rome - $14.99
Siren - $14.99
Punisher - $9.99
X-men Legends - $9.99
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms - $14.99
Batman Begins (all three systems) - $14.99
Cold Winter - $9.99

Xbox:

Area 51 - $14.99
Doom 3 (regular AND collector's editions!) - $14.99
Fantastic Four - $14.99
NARC - $9.99
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath - $14.99
Street Fighter Anniversary - $9.99
Punisher - $9.99
X-men Legends - $9.99
Mortal Kombat: Deception - $9.99

Cube:

Fantastic Four - $14.99
Killer 7 - $14.99

PSP:

Darkstalkers - $14.99

DS:

Spiderman 2 - $14.99
Polarium - $14.99

GBA:

Sonic Advance 2 - $14.99
Sonic Advance 3 - $14.99
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - $14.99
Megaman Battle Network 5 (both versions) - $14.99

Went today together with my friend and got:
Death By Degrees (last one)
Ace Combat (x2) (also stuffed in glass case)
ZooKeeper
Shadow of Rome (last one)
The Punisher
Killer 7
Cold Fear
Area 51

Only gripe is no Devil May Cry 3 which I thought was the coup de gras. Surprised they had they had as much though.

w00t! Picked up Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Killer 7 (GC), and EyeToy Groove. Both Kmarts I went to were unprepared for the sale. One didn't have anything pulled out of the cases, no signs, no anything. The other had a few games pulled out -- all the ones that had been on sale previously -- but nothing new. Games I had them get from the cases wrang up correctly at both stores, so make sure you don't let employees convince you that there's no sale or it's only what's marked.

Great Deals OP, Thanks.

I went into K-Mart expecting the worst (so I could be happily surprised if they actually had anything good). I walked to the back and low and behold they had a behemoth table of games with bins overflowing. My eyes widened and I think I may have skipped once while I meandered my way over. Unfortunately when I got there they had everything from the OP's list EXCEPT FOR the two games I wanted....Devil May Cry 3 and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. I felt dejected but decided Ace Combat 5 for 9.99 was a good deal. (My general rule is that if I walk into a store and don't want a particular game but they happen to be on sale then I will only pay 10 or less.)

I was walking to the cash register when I passed the cases and a thought creeped into my mind that perhaps I should check them out. I scowered both the Xbox and PS2 games for my missing gems seeing nothing EXCEPT a single DMC3!! In the case. I call this a success story. Good Luck fellow CAGs.

Thank you VERY MUCH, Roufuss! :D

I picked up:

Champions: Return to Arms
Shadow of Rome
Area 51
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

The cashier had a 3 page list, but I didn't check it. Now I wish I would have.

I did pretty well. Picked up Devil May Cry 3, Oddworld Stranger, and Killer 7. Unfortunately, they didn't have Kirby the Amazxing Mirror which was the top of my list.

I also zipped over to KB and picked up Meteos for $10. All in all a good day.

If someone could please pick me up Kirby Amazing Mirror, I'd be highly appreciative. I'm at the parent's house for the weekend and there are no Kmarts here. :(

Well, my store didn't have the games I wanted. Hit me with a PM if you store had these:

Xbox
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

Cube
Killer 7

Thanks OP!

Got Killer 7, Darkstalkers, and Eye Toy Play w/ camera for $14.99 each.

Forgot to look for street Fighter Anniversary :(

The Kmart in Morehead City, NC had a few items. I picked up...

xbox

Batman Begins
Oddworld - Strangers... (last one)

PS2

DMC 3 - many left
Cold Winter (last one)
Resident Evil Outbreak 2

Saugus, MA:

PS2
Eye Toy Groove w/ camera $14.99 (last one)
Dragonball Z: Budokai 3 14.99
Cold Winter 9.99
Atari Anthology 9.99

Went to Kmart today, and got extras for CAGs: Call dibs if you want

Monster Hunter PS2
Darkstalkers PSP
Punisher PS2

Ill also go back if people didnt find what they wanted, so let me know.

Mine had the Eye Toy. But I let my friend get it since he's getting it for his sister for Christmas. I almost got Zoo Keeper, but decided that the $10 would be more wisely put towards either M&L, FFIV, Meteos or Dr. Mario/ Puzzle League.

I picked up Death by Degrees and DMC3....But luckily the cashier accidently voided DMC3 when she entered my bday into the register, so I walked away with 2 games for $10 total!

I picked up Killer 7 for cube, which was in the case marked $49.99, but rang up sale price. Even the cashier was suprised. No luck finding Kirby though.

Without the list here, they had 5 games for each system to choose from in little bins on the counter, mostly greatest hits and sports games. Thanks much Roufuss.

I love it when Kmart has these sales! I'm glad they finally updated the list of games as well. Anyways, I went in looking for one game and left with three. I picked up:

Killer 7
Doom 3 (Collector's Edition)
and the Xbox Grand Theft Auto double pack

All came up as $15. I noticed on Roufuss's initial list that the GTA double pack wasn't on there and I was surprised when I saw them in the bin at my Kmart. There were about 4 or 5 of them in there. Maybe it was to clear space for newer product. *Shrug* It'll make a nice gift for my big bro.

Hmm... is Zoo Keeper something that was on the list before? I might have to take a look. I'll be over at my fiancee's parent's house tonight, which is marginally closer to K-Mart, so I might consider going for that and Fantastic Four. Or not and save money. We'll see.

Once again, the York, PA Kmart didn't have anything marked as being on sale, and when I asked the clerk, he pointed me to a lone copy of some outdated tennis game for the PS1.

For any Utah Cags the Layton store had no clue about the sale. I picked up Devil May Cry 3 and there were more in the case. I also noticed Dark Stalkers. I didn't see Kirby or Sonic Advance 2 &3 that I was looking for.

Thanks Roufuss!

I went to the Wausau, WI store and picked up the last copy of Eye Toy + Groove for $14.99. There was still at least one copy of Killer 7 when I left this morning, if anyone is interested. Usually YMMV deals don't materialize at the local Kmart, so it was nice to walk away with something.

I just got back from my local K Mart and picked up Area-51(XBox) for $15 and Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (XBox) for $10.... not too bad

They didn't have a bluelight section just these two selves with a sign that said 50% off these games.....

[quote name='botticus']Hmm... is Zoo Keeper something that was on the list before? I might have to take a look. I'll be over at my fiancee's parent's house tonight, which is marginally closer to K-Mart, so I might consider going for that and Fantastic Four. Or not and save money. We'll see.[/QUOTE]

I believe so.

Picked up Oddworld at my KMart. Saw Killer 7 and Batman, but decided to pass on it. Too many crazy deals in the past month.

It may already have been mentioned, but as I'm typing this there is still a PriceGrabber rebate available for the Eye Toy: Groove with Camera. $10 after rebate is a great deal!

Thanks OP!

I picked up CoN: RTA for $15.

I tried getting Eyetoy Play but it came up as $50 so I just walked away. I should have tried Eyetoy Groove...

No cube Batman or Fantastic 4 but I grabbed THUG 2 GC for $10 which I wanted so it wasn't a wasted trip. I also grabbed Batman for $20 from the eastore with the $15 off coupon so its all good. THANKS OP!

This was a sad day for me, I went there around 11:00 AM and There was no Blue light, No bin with games in the electronic section, and the Guy didnt even know what sale I was talking about. Kissimmee Vineland K-mart. I was really pissed, they had none of the games you spoke of in the Bin anyway

[quote name='BirdofTruth']This was a sad day for me, I went there around 11:00 AM and There was no Blue light, No bin with games in the electronic section, and the Guy didnt even know what sale I was talking about. Kissimmee Vineland K-mart. I was really pissed, they had none of the games you spoke of in the Bin anyway[/QUOTE]

Not trying to be harsh...but you didnt read any of the thread past the first post did you? The blue light (as in an actual Blue Flashly Light) had NOTHING to do with this sale. That bin thing is used at most, but not all kmarts. The games (if not in a plastic bin) would have been in thier regular cases. You need to ask them to get them out, and have them price check them (or say you'll buy them and if they dont, say nevermind)

wasnt jack at my Kmart ended up with AC 4 for 10 bucks, hell SIMS urbs, THUG 2 were 24.99 after the 50% off extremely lacking good titles.

Picked up:

Return to Arms
Ace 5
DMC 3
Monster Hunter

Would hav eliked a non-gh X-Men legends, maybe I'll get one tomorrow.

LOTSA STUFF NOT ON THE LIST (might want to add to OP):

PS2
Cold Fear 9.99
Robotech Invasion 9.99
Duel Masters 7.49

Cube
Chaos Theory 9.99

DS
Zoo Keeper 9.99
Asphault 9.99
Bomberman 9.99
Retro Atari 9.99
Need for Speed Underground 14.99
Ridge Racer 14.99
Urbz 14.99

GBA
LOTR 3rd Age 9.99
Popeye 9.99
Shaman King 7.49

A ton of stuff I didnt write down. some GH and PC titles like Spongebob, Spiderman and other stuff. Also GBA Winnie the Pooh and other stuff

Dave

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Not trying to be harsh...but you didnt read any of the thread past the first post did you? The blue light (as in an actual Blue Flashly Light) had NOTHING to do with this sale. That bin thing is used at most, but not all kmarts. The games (if not in a plastic bin) would have been in thier regular cases. You need to ask them to get them out, and have them price check them (or say you'll buy them and if they dont, say nevermind)[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Don't take the title so literally. Each store is a little different than the next one. My K-mart is a little trashy and run-down, but the clerks will help if you ask them. For instance, my K-mart had nothing displayed to indicate that some video games were 50% off. Also, everything was locked up in the case. So, I asked a salesperson to scan the games and the 50% off price came up. Score.

[quote name='poopy']Did you have them scan it? These K-Mart bluelight sales are always nationwide - the 50% off is in the computer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had them ring up the games I wanted, the guy told me double the price I was expected, so I left. The game I really wanted they didn't have, or couldn't find, which was DMC3, though I would have liked to have walked away with something after going all the way there.

Hit up two Kmarts, neither had pulled the games and the cases were an absolute mess with games thrown in, one case had a mix of xbox, cube and ps2 games. At the first got Musashi but it rang up at 14.99, since I had always wanted to play it still bought it, at the second found a copy of Ace Combat 4 sitting behind a LOT of other games, so all and all not a wasted trip.

Awesome deal! I really appreciate this, OP.

Got Killer 7 for the cube at my K-mart. $16 after taxes. They had all the games locked up in a huge case without any signs. Since it was so slow, the clerk pricechecked a bunch of those games for me and the ones they did have do ring up for the sale price. This is in Burlington, VT by the way.

[quote name='darkshadows6000']Ditto. Don't take the title so literally. Each store is a little different than the next one. My K-mart is a little trashy and run-down, but the clerks will help if you ask them. For instance, my K-mart had nothing displayed to indicate that some video games were 50% off. Also, everything was locked up in the case. So, I asked a salesperson to scan the games and the 50% off price came up. Score.[/QUOTE]

Point is though is that mine had no games and includeing the most trasured one I wanted which was DMC3. The clerk didnt no what I was talking about either (prob some guy who juast got hired for christmas break)

Aw hell, if Bomberman DS is $10 too, I might have to make it down there. We'll see how long I have to stay with the future in-laws. I think that might trump my planned trip to the Best Buy down there, since this would be in the opposite direction.

[quote name='rebenns']Got Xenosaga 2, MKD, and Area 51. No Oddworld, but a pretty good haul nonetheless.[/QUOTE]
How much was Xenosaga?

No luck at the K-Mart in West Oahu--at least no luck finding DMC3 or Eye Toy Groove. They only had the newest Eye Toy Bundles. Ah well, those titles aren't really worth driving all over the Island for to me.

Mostly all PS2 GH, XBox PH, GCN PC, and GBA Licensed Crap titles in the 50% rack, though they did have some "meh" DS titles (Asphalt GT, Spider Man).

I was disappointed overall.

Did not see any of the games I was looking for. AC 5, Doom 3 CE, etc.

Did find a Street Fighter Anniversary for Xbox at $10. :)

Edit: Forgot to thx the OP for the heads up. :applause:

[quote name='gunm']No luck at the K-Mart in West Oahu--at least no luck finding DMC3 or Eye Toy Groove. They only had the newest Eye Toy Bundles. Ah well, those titles aren't really worth driving all over the Island for to me.[/QUOTE]

I stopped by the Iwilei Kmart earlier. I was looking for Area 51 but I didn't see it. There was also no bin, which is kind of odd cause the Kmarts here are usually good about putting those games aside.

Picked up Area 51 and 4 wavebird/metroid prime combos for $19.99 each. If anyone wants a copy of Metroid Prime I'm selling 'em for $12 each shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back