New K-Mart Blue Light 12/17 - 12/18 DMC 3, Killer 7, Oddworld + more 50% OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Wow... I have not been here in almost a week, battling one killer flu. But, I have summoned the strength to return to work, and I bring you a NEW list full of 50% Blue Light goodness! Disregard the old list and the old thread, as many of those games are no longer 50% off... this new list is THAT much better though!!!

Prices are WITH the 50% off - if a game is only in one category, like Area 51, the sale is ONLY for that system (weird, I know). I'll add more once I go back to work and check some more out.

PS2:

Devil May Cry 3 - $14.99
Eyetoy Groove WITH CAMERA - $14.99
FFXI with HDD - $49.99
Death By Degrees - $9.99
Ace Combat 5 - $9.99
Final Fantasy X - $9.99
Killer 7 - $14.99
Monster Hunter - $14.99
Musashi: Samurai Legend - $9.99
NARC - $9.99
Resident Evil Outbreak 2 - $9.99
Shadow of Rome - $14.99
Siren - $14.99
Punisher - $9.99
X-men Legends - $9.99
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms - $14.99
Batman Begins (all three systems) - $14.99
Cold Winter - $9.99

Xbox:

Area 51 - $14.99
Doom 3 (regular AND collector's editions!) - $14.99
Fantastic Four - $14.99
NARC - $9.99
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath - $14.99
Street Fighter Anniversary - $9.99
Punisher - $9.99
X-men Legends - $9.99
Mortal Kombat: Deception - $9.99

Cube:

Fantastic Four - $14.99
Killer 7 - $14.99

PSP:

Darkstalkers - $14.99

DS:

Spiderman 2 - $14.99
Polarium - $14.99

GBA:

Sonic Advance 2 - $14.99
Sonic Advance 3 - $14.99
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror - $14.99
Megaman Battle Network 5 (both versions) - $14.99

It's times like this that I fucking love being a cheapass gamer. And I love you too, Roufuss. You've saved me so much money with these deals, and I appreciate it greatly. I hope you're feeling better after having the flu.

The only games I wanted that our K-Mart had were behind the glass. Darkstalkers, Kirby, and DMC3 were all listed at $30, and Killer 7 for the Cube was listed at $50, but all rang up $15, of course. The dude that got the games for me was quite a bit more helpful than my last experience with this sale.

Thanks again, Roufuss.

Went to my local K-Mart this morning. Picked up Killer 7 (PS2) and DMC3 for $15 each and Xenosaga 2 for $10. Not a bad deal. Thanks for the heads-up.

Again, if anyone can snag me Kirby Magic Mirror, I'd be most grateful. Add Bomberman DS onto the list. In fact if I could get two copies, that would be most excellent.

Anyway, thanks OP, and thanks if anyone can help me out!

[quote name='yops2k']I stopped by the Iwilei Kmart earlier. I was looking for Area 51 but I didn't see it. There was also no bin, which is kind of odd cause the Kmarts here are usually good about putting those games aside.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the Waikele one did have a rack of games by the register clearly marked 50% off, but Area 51 was still in the glass case. I didn't bother price checking 'cause I was only looking for DMC3 and Eye Toy Groove. I probably should've price checked the Eye Toy bundles in the case just for the heck of it, but I was too lazy.

I'm thinking I might have had better luck at the Stadium/Halawa one, but oh well gas is expensive still.

Man, if I knew for sure about Bomberman being 9.99 I'd head back out there now. Regardless, if we don't have verification by tommorrow morning I'll head out and see if they have it.

Picked up Killer 7 for Gamecube today. Had Area 51 (XBox), Street Fighter Anniversary (XBox) and Fantastic Four (XBox) in hand, but decided I rather try the KB sale for DS games. Glad I did, because I picked up Meteos, Trace Memory, and Metroid Pinball for $50.

[quote name='SailorDaravon']Man, if I knew for sure about Bomberman being 9.99 I'd head back out there now. Regardless, if we don't have verification by tommorrow morning I'll head out and see if they have it.[/QUOTE]

Well, if this helps, there wasn't a bin full o fgames - they wer ein the glass cases and it was printed out for 9.99 on one of those red and white tags - that leads me to believe its not YMMV

Dave

[quote name='unforeseen']Games at the Kmart in Santa Ana, CA did not reflect the 50% off so it must be YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Did you have them scan some of the titles?

Awesome, I ended up going to the K-Mart in our neighboring town, and found Kirby and Musashi for $14.99 each. My friend also snagged Xenosaga 2 for $9.99.

Now if only I could find Bomberman...

At the Harrisburg, PA K-mart, I picked up Killer 7 (GC) and DMC3 for $14.99 a piece. Both were behind the glass and marked as $49.99.

I know there were at least 2 copies of Killer 7 for PS2 still there, but I think I got the last GC version. DMC3 also seems to be gone now, but the cases are so disorganized, it's possible one might be in there somewhere.

Thank you, OP!

Went back (Saugus, MA) to check for Bomberman DS, no luck. Also, Musashi (PS2) rang up $14.99.

Grabbed Killer 7 (GCN) for $14.99.

As usual, my Kmart SUCKS! Had one title, Killer 7 which I already have. Their selection sucks. No wonder I love Target the most. Heck, even Walmart is better than Kmart. Wish mine would close down so I could grab the games they do have as they liquidate them.

[quote name='addicted2games']As usual, my Kmart SUCKS! Had one title, Killer 7 which I already have. Their selection sucks. No wonder I love Target the most. Heck, even Walmart is better than Kmart. Wish mine would close down so I could grab the games they do have as they liquidate them.[/QUOTE]

wow. your a dick.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']wow. your a dick.[/QUOTE]
what do you work there? or have stock in the K? What do you care? I'm sure you have your favorite stores and whatnot. Just cause you like the dick doesnt mean I am one. Man, I went down to your level. Oh well, go lick anal drips.

Went for DMC3 and Batman Begins and left with Ace Combat 5 and Mario Golf: Advance Tour for $10 and $15 respectively. Thanks again OP for the heads up.

I am not only talking about this sale, but most previous sales. My store hardly ever has anything (the $13 LCD psone screens, wavebird bundle packs, etc) when these sales have gone on in the past. I go the first day most of the time to try to find these items and nope, they arent there. Yeah, maybe they are being sold at full price and sell out or whatever, but they must not have many to begin with if thats the case. I hardly ever see too many people in my Kmart so dont know why the game section never has anything during these sales. No harm though, I get plenty of deals from the other stores that we share at this great site. My bad, I just wanted to get some games at discount and closing stores (any of them, not just Kmart) are such a great place to get many games at low cost. Again didnt mean to wish unemployment on anyone. I was thinking with my cheapassness, and not my heart.

Nothing marked and the display cases in a mess... but I did find Ace Combat 5 and Nina... marked 49.99 each but ringing up $9.99. Thanks again for getting us the list...

[quote name='addicted2games']what do you work there? or have stock in the K? What do you care? I'm sure you have your favorite stores and whatnot. Just cause you like the dick doesnt mean I am one. Man, I went down to your level. Oh well, go lick anal drips.[/QUOTE]

Yep. That proves that you are a dick.

Quit being such a baby.

Thanks OP, picked up Killer 7 (GC) which was not in the 50% off bin they had out but behind their glass case with no price tags to be seen.

Picked up a punisher and an asphalt GT...of course now that ive found out TRU is having certain DS games (Bust a move, Nanostray) 2 for $30, i may regret that :)

Grab Killer 7 GC.. wanted darkstalker but didnt' find it.. they have a bunch of Mario party 4 with wavebird though for $34.99 i think.. too bad i have the game and couple of wavebirds already.. otherwise.. it's not a bad deal.. for the controller and the game i guess..

[quote name='MightySlacker']Well, if this helps, there wasn't a bin full o fgames - they wer ein the glass cases and it was printed out for 9.99 on one of those red and white tags - that leads me to believe its not YMMV

Dave[/QUOTE]

I actually just swung by and my Kmart didn't have Bomberman DS at all, so it's a moot point =/.

Just want to reiterate that im heading back to Kmart tomorrow, so if anyone didnt have any luck, just let me know what to look for =]

[quote name='eraser813']My Kmart (Redlands, Ca.) had DMC3 but it was $14.99. Not the 9.99 as posted in the OP. Still a good deal. I got one.[/QUOTE]

No, I think you just may have misread it, but you know 15 is still a good deal. I wish he had said 10 though.

all i got was AC 5 and Area-51. Looked for DMC3 and Shadow of Rome, but no luck. and i dont think there are anymore kmarts around. There were sevearl other games on sale. like Rumble Roses was 7.49. but i already have it.

Looks like I'll be in Solon tomorrow morning anyway for a baptism (nearest K-Mart, about a half hour away), so good luck to me. I'll be looking for Fantastic Four (GC), Zoo Keeper, Bomberman, and Warrior Within (GC).

[quote name='botticus']Looks like I'll be in Solon tomorrow morning anyway for a baptism (nearest K-Mart, about a half hour away), so good luck to me. I'll be looking for Fantastic Four (GC), Zoo Keeper, Bomberman, and Warrior Within (GC).[/QUOTE]

I'll be down the road in Streetsboro and Stow. I hit Niles and Austintown today

Dave

[quote name='Josef']Did you have them scan some of the titles?[/QUOTE]

Samurai Legend was $14.99 not $9.99...but I didn't bother asking them to scan the other titles.

[quote name='Pookymeister1234']Just want to reiterate that im heading back to Kmart tomorrow, so if anyone didnt have any luck, just let me know what to look for =][/QUOTE]

hey man can you check for DMC3 for me?

Well, I actually was able to go to the Stadium/Halawa BigK in Central Oahu late Saturday afternoon and got a copy of DMC3. No discount racks at this one, everything was behind the glass. No Eye Toy Groove, but they did have standalone units which were marked as $49.99, but rang up as $29.99. DMC3 was marked $49.99, but rang up $14.99. If I hadn't asked the clerk to scan it, he wouldn't have even known they were on sale, so I'd encourage people who don't see the obvious to go the extra step and have the item price checked in the system.

edit: hehe, I got to play about the first five-ten minutes of DMC3, and it's silly, but totally cool at the same time. IMO, the cut scenes alone are worth $15--Yuji Shimomura can make even the dumbest stuff look slicker than tight leather pants in the rain.

Got Oddworld today. No signs for the sale, employee had no idea about the sale and everything was in the case. I had to get the employee to open the case while I dug through 3 rows of unsorted crap to find it. SFC and K7 are tempting, might get those too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back