New Legend of Zelda and Mario Baseball screens.

Mario Baseball could be fun...any idea on who's developing? If Camelot is doing it, it's going in my "must-buy" list.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']Mario Baseball!?

very interesting...[/quote]

not really considering who owns the Mariners :wink:

The new Zelda makes me drool. But Mario Baseball???? Kinda weird. I would have preferred if they stuck with a whackier sport. Like.. I don't know.. But BASEBALLL??????????????????

and ZELDA!! W :shock: W!

Italians and baseball? What? Seriously though, both titles look great. Zelda looks a little rough but hey, Nintendo has some time to polish it up real nice. Cant wait.

Zelda looks amazing. I was shocked when I saw Mario Baseball but Nintendo had hinted at the idea of bringing out their own baseball game. But here it is and with Mario. How the hell did I not see this coming!?!

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='guessed']Is there any sport Mario can't play?[/quote]

Croquet?[/quote]

Shhhhh! Nintendo is reading these boards right now looking for ideas! Just act normal and don't look suspicious. :lol:

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='guessed']Is there any sport Mario can't play?[/quote]

Croquet?[/quote]

Bochi Ball?

[quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='guessed']Is there any sport Mario can't play?[/quote]

Croquet?[/quote]

Bochi Ball?[/quote]

Polo?

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='guessed']Is there any sport Mario can't play?[/quote]

Croquet?[/quote]

Bochi Ball?[/quote]

Polo?[/quote]

Synchronized Swimming?

Can't wait till the next Zelda, WW was alright though.

Mario Baseball isn't that far off...they did have the Homerun Challenge thing in SSBM..

wow, those are the first screenshots I've seen of Zelda....holy fucking shit!!!!! (pardon my french)

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='guessed']Is there any sport Mario can't play?[/quote]

Croquet?[/quote]

Bochi Ball?[/quote]

Polo?[/quote]

Marko?

I really enjoyed Nintendo's Ken Griffey series back in the '80s and '90s. It wasn't sim baseball but it sure was fun, which is what Nintendo does best. Mario Baseball is a welcome addition. I think that Mario Golf and Tennis have reached their limits.

Zelda is so ugly and stupid.

they're screwing up the series again, just after they had been getting back on track.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='guessed']Is there any sport Mario can't play?[/quote]

Croquet?[/quote]

Bochi Ball?[/quote]

Polo?[/quote]

Synchronized Swimming?[/quote]

basketball? Cricket?

baseball looks horrible.... zelda looks liek a hit... i remember mario tenises first screens.... they were graphically awesome...

[quote name='David85'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='guessed']Is there any sport Mario can't play?[/quote]

Croquet?[/quote]

Bochi Ball?[/quote]

Polo?[/quote]

Marko?[/quote]

___________? (the sport where people used broomsticks on the ice to slow/steer the puck!) :p

EDIT: after looking at the pics, it looks like bowser is gonna bean mario! :shock: haha!

[quote name='DenisDFat']it's not a puck, it's curling and games with curling are good, like wario ware and kirby[/quote]

HAHAHA, okok!

___________? = curling :D

[quote name='DenisDFat']Zelda is so ugly and stupid.

they're screwing up the series again, just after they had been getting back on track.[/quote]

lol. yay. just what the internet needs, another ironic and sarcastic funny guy.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='xzafixz'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='guessed']Is there any sport Mario can't play?[/quote]

Croquet?[/quote]

Bochi Ball?[/quote]

Polo?[/quote]

Synchronized Swimming?[/quote]

Foosball?

I hadn't heard of Mario Baseball at all before today. It could be interesting, to say the least. Time will tell whether it's good or not; we sure can't judge from a few screenshots...

I can't wait for Zelda, and Mario baseball could be a lot of fun. I'm thinking a slugfest style game with mario and friends.

[quote name='Apossum'][quote name='DenisDFat']Zelda is so ugly and stupid.

they're screwing up the series again, just after they had been getting back on track.[/quote]

lol. yay. just what the internet needs, another ironic and sarcastic funny guy.[/quote]

WRONG. He's never been particularly funny.

[quote name='symtic']I rather have something like Mario Soccer, Sega Soccer Slam style. That game rocked.

I can't wait for Zelda, damnit.[/quote]

I'd rather have a Mario game where you control Mario on a quest to save the princess...Along the way you'll encounter goomba's and koopa troopa's until you reach you ultimate opponent-Bowser. Man, I wonder what a Mario game like that would be like.

Seriously, how many more shitty off-shoots do I have to go through until I get a real Mario game?

I'm getting kind of annoyed by Mario games. Does anyone remember Tiny Toon Adventures: ACME All-Stars? I wish they would just put all of these games in one like that game.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='symtic']I rather have something like Mario Soccer, Sega Soccer Slam style. That game rocked.

I'd rather have a Mario game where you control Mario on a quest to save the princess...Along the way you'll encounter goomba's and koopa troopa's until you reach you ultimate opponent-Bowser. Man, I wonder what a Mario game like that would be like.

Seriously, how many more shitty off-shoots do I have to go through until I get a real Mario game?[/quote]
You know damn well that idea would never work. I'd much rather they play it safe and release Mario Party 26. :wink:

[quote name='Bann'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='symtic']I rather have something like Mario Soccer, Sega Soccer Slam style. That game rocked.

Seriously, how many more shitty off-shoots do I have to go through until I get a real Mario game?[/quote]
You know damn well that idea would never work. I'd much rather they play it safe and release Mario Party 26. :wink:[/quote]
Yeah, now that I think about it, that game wouldn't be much fun. I mean, who needs innovation when you can have the tried-and-true method of a 4-player party game?

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='symtic']I rather have something like Mario Soccer, Sega Soccer Slam style. That game rocked.

I'm waiting for the same thing. I could care less about Mario sports/minigames. I want Mario 128! And Zelda is looking quite beautiful! :)

bread's done
Back