*New* Logitech Cordless Gamepad for Sony Playstation 2 $19.99

mousin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
[quote name='nonggame']he he so you're fatwallet member huh :wink:[/quote]

Many of us are. We just don't discuss it.

"Crack is like the Spice Girls. Lots of people are into it, but nobody will admit it." Chris Rock

no, i am not a fatwallet member.

i just search "logitech wireless" on google
scroll a little down and youll see it

[quote name='Final Starman']
Please note: This item is packaged in special promotion package without the retail box.

Sounds kind of fishy.[/quote]

Is that fancy city talk for "OEM" or something?

Yes, thankyou, they are found at retail outlets accross the country. This case, however, they are less. But unfortunately, they weigh as much as a small child.

[quote name='scrubmonkey']I found the cordless logitech controller at Target for $39.99, and the same price at Game Crazy here in St Louis[/quote]

Woo hoo, another CAG in St. Louis. :D

the xbox one is $39.99 at game rush now, a good use of store credit!!!

my two cents - the xbox one is a little big in the "handles", i have gone back to using my s controller (the ps2 logitech is a dream)

[quote name='andrew333']the xbox one is $39.99 at game rush now, a good use of store credit!!!

my two cents - the xbox one is a little big in the "handles", i have gone back to using my s controller (the ps2 logitech is a dream)[/quote]

Its has also always been 40 at walmart

I have the older model and love it.

It is kinda like a tank but the performance and feel are great to me.

I found mine at Gamestop for $19.99 used about 2 years ago (I think they mislabled it). It has worked perfectly. I use rechargable batteries (cheap ones from Wal-mart).

I have ordered both my logitech ps2 controller and my xbox logitech controller from this place and yes I can say that they are OEM or refurbished.
if fact they draw a line through the serial number.
I can say though that I have not had any problems with the controllers

Last time I checked the newer version "Logitech Cordless Action" was available new online for about $31 shipped. It's a better controller, and it's new.

[quote name='scrubmonkey']I found the cordless logitech controller at Target for $39.99, and the same price at Game Crazy here in St Louis[/quote]

Cool, another St. Louis CAG. :D

Just placed my order...

As pointed out they are $39.99 at just about at evey other store...

$29.99 a Good deal................

I got an older version Logitech controller for $20 (used) at Game Crazy just two weeks ago. I ended up trading a couple old GBA games to get it (GT Advance 2 and V-Rally). It probably isn't too common for Game Crazy's to have that controller in, but if it can be found for that price, you can't deny that's a good deal. . .

Steve

bread's done
Back