New Lowball is over!

Less than a half hour left! I am trying to keep up with posts but I am having a hard time so be sure to check the latest posts sorry about this guys!

Dark Souls Collectors Edition ( Complete and don't think I redeemed the codes for guide and soundtrack includes game) A - $12 TooPoor

Doom 3 BFG Edition ( Sealed ) A - $6
Elder Scrolls Skyrim ( Sealed ) A -$9
Heavy Rain Director's Cut ( Sealed ) A -$13
Red Dead Redemption GOTY ( Sealed and Black label ) A-$13

Red dead goty $14

Didnt saw the other bid. Am I the only one having problem accessing this site? I cant on my laptop but can with my cell phone.

Red dead goty $14

Didnt saw the other bid. Am I the only one having problem accessing this site? I cant on my laptop but can with my cell phone.

Dark Souls Collectors Edition ( Complete and don't think I redeemed the codes for guide and soundtrack includes game) A - $22 TooPoor

I need clarification on what all I won (the Bioshock bids confused me). Thanks so much for the lowball! I'm ready for the total, invoice, etc. 

Thank you very much! I hope everyone had fun. 

Last edited by a moderator:
io8v.jpg

@

booni3
Congrats on beating me on that Dark Souls CE, man, I was ready to throw down some big money for our battle but unfortunately it ended while I was putting down my $22 bid. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone I will get the invoices ready and posted for everyone tomorrow! Sorry the site decided to not want to work right at the end there!

Payment has been sent, thanks for an awesome lowball. I PMed you my shipping address, it was also attached as my PP message.

bread's done
Back