New Lowball Preview Up - More Items To Be Added, Pictures Up This Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my stuff today. I didn't realize the Bioshock 2 artbook had a miniature version, thought I was getting a bigger book. Oh well, probably should have researched it.

Thanks Vendetta!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about my absence. Work really is getting to me. People no showing when I am down on the floor when I am not doing paperwork... Really got to me. If anyone has any issues please feel free to send me a PM.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Sorry about my absence. Work really is getting to me. People no showing when I am down on the floor when I am not doing paperwork... Really got to me. If anyone has any issues please feel free to send me a PM.[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of people with issues here so I assume your inbox is now full. I'll just go ahead and post here. You see first there was my dad, he was...wait, you mean lowball issues.

[quote name='blazenumb1']So when is this starting?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I should have stated that... I think I will try to get this rolling sometime this weekend if not Monday of next week.

I was having to deal with how shady a certain other lowball was being handled so I was a bit distracted plus I got the feeling that it wasn't the best time to be having a lowball. Hopefully it is all resolved now though and we can move forward.

I will be taking pictures the next couple of days though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back