New Madden Xbox 360 Screens

nixts

CAGiversary!
I think they look much better than that low-res video a week ago, but still nothing great. The crowd and the grass look particularly bad.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']I see jaggies.....[/QUOTE]

Me too. And why do people go retarded all of a sudden and forget how to post thumbnails? At least reduce the images god dammit!

This is awful.

I have to think this is a direct result of the exclusivity deal. EA has other 360 games that look like 360 games. Just not Madden.

I also believe that since theres only 1 next gen console that 06 will be on, that they aren't trying as hard. Not until the PS3 is also out.

not bad for their FIRST outing on a new console. I actually thought the first picture was a real picture until I saw the crowd at the bottom.

I don't know whether I'm becoming a graphics whore or not but I'm not impressed with this in the slightest. Not dramatic enough of a leap, I guess. Still, not terrible though.

[quote name='javeryh']Me too. And why do people go retarded all of a sudden and forget how to post thumbnails? At least reduce the images god dammit![/QUOTE]
Fixed that little issue. :roll:

That doesn't look next gen. Compare Madden 2001 on the PS2 or NFL 2k1 on the DC to Madden 2001 on the PS1. THAT was a leap. Now compare Madden 06 on the Xbox to Madden o6 on the 360. Looks more like a trip forward while holding a steaming bowl of soup.

I'm not too concerned. I'm not impressed but that doesn't mean the 360 wont have awesome games with awesome graphics. Just take a look at Oblivion or Gears of War...

[quote name='Mirow']I don't know whether I'm becoming a graphics whore or not but I'm not impressed with this in the slightest. Not dramatic enough of a leap, I guess. Still, not terrible though.[/QUOTE]

I agree I am wondering that to myself. I am looking at these and going okay the pc version of madden big deal. I mean come one EA this is supposed to be the most powerful consoles ever and we still have 2d fans.

if anyone is interested, there is a trailer for madden for the 360 on burnout revenge (In case it is already on ign: it shows mcnabb win a game vs the giants w/ 2 sec left on the clock by passing to TO for a td)

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']I see jaggies.....[/QUOTE]

yeah, it would look awesome with anti-alsing :/

bread's done
Back