New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='metalordeath']Just received the free Transworld Skateboarding. Thanks for the link. I just wish it wasn't half shredded by the USPS sorting machine![/QUOTE]
That happened to my first issue, but the second one came in just fine.

My son just finally got his first issue of lego club magazine. From what I hear he is pretty happy about it. Thanks to whomever posted the link.

[quote name='canvasch']Wired Magazine
[/QUOTE]

Awesome - I've been wanting "Wired" and it would appear that I finally got it from Reward Gold.

Granted, I gave them a 10-Minute email password, so who knows if they'll verify everything. But still . . . .

i think you have to have an account with them (and creating it requires you to verify you email just once.... then never again..... ) they are legit and many a CAG uses them for free zines.

I've been doing the Rewards Gold for about a year now. Each time filling out the referrals and surveys for points for the magazine subscription. This time I logged in from the home page, and I had over 6000 points. I didn't know I had a surplus of points; I thought they were all being spent immediately when signing up for subscriptions. Consequently, I got Wired magazine subscription without have to jump through hoops.

[quote name='bkjohns1']I've been doing the Rewards Gold for about a year now. Each time filling out the referrals and surveys for points for the magazine subscription. This time I logged in from the home page, and I had over 6000 points. I didn't know I had a surplus of points; I thought they were all being spent immediately when signing up for subscriptions. Consequently, I got Wired magazine subscription without have to jump through hoops.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they finally made it where you can login. I just do a google search for rewards gold login. I think I still have 5,000+ points and I am getting everything they currently offer.

Super Street

n1131.1210.03.01.jpeg

I've tried making multiple accounts with rewards gold and they never send me the second email for creating a password nor does the site register my email addresses. Anyone else experience this?

[quote name='drysushi']I've tried making multiple accounts with rewards gold and they never send me the second email for creating a password nor does the site register my email addresses. Anyone else experience this?[/QUOTE]

That happened to me with multiple email addresses. I eventually got the emails, but it was literally months later. No idea how to speed it up, though. Sorry.

[quote name='cancermatt']Good Looking Out! Renewed Playboy, sub just expired. Thank yoU! :)[/QUOTE]

Whoa, I've been waiting for a new playboy sub. My last one ran out.

bread's done
Back