New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

So recently I have received a few magazines I never subbed too.

The only one i did was for Maxim using a link here.

Currently I am getting Maxim, Field, and Stream, Men's Fitness and ESPN.

I don't mind all that much but has this happened to anyone else?

http://www2.freebizmag.com/10035033/welcome.html?tcode=?fid=107943601001

email_blackent.jpg

So recently I have received a few magazines I never subbed too.

The only one i did was for Maxim using a link here.

Currently I am getting Maxim, Field, and Stream, Men's Fitness and ESPN.

I don't mind all that much but has this happened to anyone else?
If a sub runs out or you hit the limit, they will fill with another one. im getting all of those too.

Anyone seen a free one for ESPN lately?  I've seen low prices for year subs, but I only use Insider and throw the magazine away, so I'd just wait for a free offer to come around

Anyone seen a free one for ESPN lately? I've seen low prices for year subs, but I only use Insider and throw the magazine away, so I'd just wait for a free offer to come around
If you have a free sub, they usually send a renewal notice for $1 that comes with insider. I actually did that last time because a family member likes the online stuff.

If you have a free sub, they usually send a renewal notice for $1 that comes with insider. I actually did that last time because a family member likes the online stuff.
Yea I remember getting one last year, but I haven't gotten anything yet this year and my sub ends on the 22nd.

I only use Insider for Fantasy Football, so I won't die without it, but it'd be nice to have.

Yea I remember getting one last year, but I haven't gotten anything yet this year and my sub ends on the 22nd.

I only use Insider for Fantasy Football, so I won't die without it, but it'd be nice to have.
Sent you a pm with a code for a free month. Send a thank you to lazytriangle, he gave me a Coke code that activated this reward.

Our records show that your last order was placed on Aug. 19, 2013 for 10 issues. 
Your expiration date is ISS#04 2018 and your balance due is $.00.

Seems the last few haven't been approved yet. Hopefully, I'll get to that lifetime sub that some of you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! posting Free maxim was my thing!

Just Kidding!!! :)

Here are some more mags for you guys that I copy/pasted from another site:

Free RewardsGold Magazines

You have to refer at least two friends, but you can always make up fake names and emails. These also require a short, 10 question survey on a random topic for many of them. They shouldn’t take any longer than 2 or 3 minutes.

Plus, here is one more for Free Guitar Player Subscription

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed that rewardsurvey.com cut their magazine redemption offers pretty much in half (or so it seems). Anyone know if this is a regular thing, or is it an indication the site is going bust?

Yeah, I couldn't help but notice that all the one year subs I had I started getting "subscription almost up" letters after four months.

I received two emails from Mercury Mag, one offer was I guess a contest giveaway for a PS4 and the other a 360 with Kinect and games. Anyone else get that? I entered both for the hell of it.

Again, new to this. Tried one of the Maxim ones just for the heck of it. Just made stuff up to do with a business so I guess it doesn't matter

bread's done
Back