New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

Due to recent matters on this site, I will no longer be posting free magazine offers here anymore (or updating the penny guide wiki pages).
I just wanted to say "thanx!" to everyone here. I really appreciated every "thank you" I received here, in this thread. If anyone wants to take this thread over, be my guest. I just cant keep helping this site anymore.
Thanks again!
-Jane

[quote name='6669']Due to recent matters on this site, I will no longer be posting free magazine offers here anymore (or updating the penny guide wiki pages).
I just wanted to say "thanx!" to everyone here. I really appreciated every "thank you" I received here, in this thread. If anyone wants to take this thread over, be my guest. I just cant keep helping this site anymore.
Thanks again!
-Jane[/QUOTE]

*tear*

[quote name='6669']Due to recent matters on this site, I will no longer be posting free magazine offers here anymore (or updating the penny guide wiki pages).
Thanks again!
-Jane[/quote]

What happened?

Thanks again!
-Jane[/quote]

Nooooo! What happened on CAG?

And here's one more thank you from me. :) Sad to see you go though. :whistle2:( Take care.

With thanks to you and others in these threads, I've had subs to:

-EGM until October 2013
-OPM until the final issue (my sub was due to end a month prior, so seeing the final issue in the mail was a nice surprise)
-Tips and Tricks (I believe I just got my final issue)
-Maxim until December 2008
-Stuff until November 2010
-FHM until the final issue (my sub would have ended in September)
-Interview until July
-Blender (ended last year)
-Spin (just ended in February)
-TV Guide (ended last May - too bad the last free sub offer that was posted here didn't go through. Oh well!)

[quote name='LarryGe']NOOOOOOOOOOO....

I have nothing else to say,... will we still see you on Cag?[/quote]

Doesn't look like it, as she changed her custom title to "Inactive User."

Thanks again!
-Jane[/QUOTE]

damn, what happened

[quote name='DT778']word through the grapevine is that it had to do with the cag hero nominations.[/quote]

Links and/or threads?

[quote name='DT778']word through the grapevine is that it had to do with the cag hero nominations.[/QUOTE]

sigh.... silly awards with sad consequences

1 yr free (12 issues) of Popular Photography & Imaging:

http://www.freebizmag.com/brpopphoto01welcome.htm

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Popular Photography & Imaging is edited for anyone interested in photography and offers illustrated, incisive, instructional articles. Each issue covers all facets of photography from color film use and development to large format equipment. In addition, it contains information about collecting photographic equipment and news from the international photography world.[/FONT]

Man this is such a shame...
I have followed this thread religiously for years but now it is has taken a huge hit.
6669, you have hooked up so many CAGs and we all owe you. This is truely a sad day as your contributions will be sorely missed.

[quote name='JackFlash666']Man this is such a shame...
I have followed this thread religiously for years but now it is has taken a huge hit.
6669, you have hooked up so many CAGs and we all owe you. This is truely a sad day as your contributions will be sorely missed.[/QUOTE]

I agree that it does suck to see her leave. I do have to laugh though about your comment about following this thread for years. You've only been a member here fr a little over a year. Just made me laugh a little. :lol:

I hope I was not the reason she left. I nominated her in one of the categories and CheapyD didn't put her name as one of the nominees which I found to be strange.

if i remember correctly, back then she had that same problem. i mean, she left because something came up then later on she came back.

If you see this 6669, thanks for the Sub's. It sucks that you left and I nominate you for greatest person ever award! The ceremony is held next year at the White Castle on Valentines Day!

[quote name='greendj27']I agree that it does suck to see her leave. I do have to laugh though about your comment about following this thread for years. You've only been a member here fr a little over a year. Just made me laugh a little. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I've been here since 2004 - just had a different name.

I have a question for you all. I got a letter in the mail from Ziff Davis (company that publishes EGM) and asked if I want to renew my subscription (I'm currently getting them free until December of this year). Now, this is just an offer and they're not actually billing me for anything, right?

[quote name='TheBigBoi']I have a question for you all. I got a letter in the mail from Ziff Davis (company that publishes EGM) and asked if I want to renew my subscription (I'm currently getting them free until December of this year). Now, this is just an offer and they're not actually billing me for anything, right?[/QUOTE]

Did they send a bill? If not then they are not billing you.

bread's done
Back