New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

Free Magazine for our valued clients!

As a token of appreciation for your business, we'd like to give you a FREE magazine subscription to one of the magazines below.

Pick the one you like, add it to your shopping cart, then apply coupon code 1free when you checkout. It will skip the CC part when it sees that it is $0
(Limit one FREE magazine subscription per customer)

http://magsforless.com/1free.cfm?RID=34637

Here is a list of available magazines:

* Latina
* Maxim
* Working Mother
* Shape
* Stuff
* Blender
* Seed Magazine
* Computer Shopper
* Muscle & Fitness
* Western Interiors
* Ebony
* Jane Magazine
* Travel & Leisure Golf
* Jet

(thanks to nrlatsha)

[quote name='Maklershed']Free Magazine for our valued clients!

As a token of appreciation for your business, we'd like to give you a FREE magazine subscription to one of the magazines below.

Pick the one you like, add it to your shopping cart, then apply coupon code 1free when you checkout. It will skip the CC part when it sees that it is $0
(Limit one FREE magazine subscription per customer)

http://magsforless.com/1free.cfm?RID=34637

Here is a list of available magazines:

* Latina
* Maxim
* Working Mother
* Shape
* Stuff
* Blender
* Seed Magazine
* Computer Shopper
* Muscle & Fitness
* Western Interiors
* Ebony
* Jane Magazine
* Travel & Leisure Golf
* Jet

(thanks to nrlatsha)[/QUOTE]

I didn't see a place to enter a coupon code and I went all the way until I had to enter my cc number. Do I need to register for that site to do it?

Thanks for the free magazine offer(you put the code in on the page where you checkout it's near the bottom just scroll down that page and put in the code before you go to the next screen). Got me a computer shopper subscription, and wow those games for windows subscriptions went very fast....

[quote name='greendj27']I didn't see a place to enter a coupon code and I went all the way until I had to enter my cc number. Do I need to register for that site to do it?[/quote]

No. At one point you'll see an option to register for the site or checkout and you can just checkout. And at the very end it will ask you payment method. Choose credit card .. it wont matter cause it wont ask for billing information if you've put in the free code I mentioned before.

[quote name='Maklershed']No. At one point you'll see an option to register for the site or checkout and you can just checkout. And at the very end it will ask you payment method. Choose credit card .. it wont matter cause it wont ask for billing information if you've put in the free code I mentioned before.[/QUOTE]

I did that. I just never saw a place to enter the code. I must have missed it.

[quote name='DongHungLong']Site won't let me complete the offer. It times out and says technical error at the end everytime.[/quote]

Same here. :( Thanks anyways, Maklershed.

Water Ski (digital edition)

http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/121/12120

WaterSki covers the entire world of water skiing! Whether you're a recreational or a competitive skier, WaterSki helps you improve your skills with tons of step-by-step instruction and advice from the pros. Plus, in every issue, you get new equipment reviews, unbiased boat tests, detailed information on the hottest ski spots and much more.

Btw I have some negatives to say about the free magazine offer(the 1free coupon one). While I was browsing the avaliable magazine I almost decided on Seed publised every other month so I added it my cart. Well I decided against it so I removed it from my cart and put computer shopper and went through the order process without entering my credit card information. Then when the website gave the confirmation page(saying about the computer shopper magazine and that i'm confirming to getting it free with the gift code)...the last page with the final order came up and it says that somehow that Seed was in the order also. A buggy website for sure...so instead of being free the order came out to 2.99(got computer shopper free). Somehow Seed, which I took out of my cart reappeared...in my final order(the confirmed order right after I confirmed just the computer shopper for free), so I then decided to email the website and tell them that I didn't want Seed(even though the order went through without my credit card information...meaning it may come in a bill afterwards grrrr!). I did this approximentaly 2 minutes after my order was confirmed, and that was approx 10 minutes after the deal was originally posted, and there was no reply at all even to this day. Not to be harsh on this deal but this seems like a very shoddy website(the design isn't too great... and there seem to be some bugs such as the magazine bug i mentioned before)...and their technical support isn't responding. I have to give this offer a thumbs down because of the source and hope this didn't happen to anyone else. If I get the bill it's small....but I know for some of those the bill is more expensive. All in all a very lame website and a word of warning to you all on this website.

[quote name='leavemealone347']Is there any free MacWorld subscriptions out there?

Thanks in advance![/quote]

I remember there was one a while back for a free 6-month subscription, but I'm not sure if they're still offering it.

If there is a free EGM subscription out there somewhere please post it in this thread or pm me. Mine just ran out :( Thanks!

[quote name='nitrosmob']Btw I have some negatives to say about the free magazine offer(the 1free coupon one). While I was browsing the avaliable magazine I almost decided on Seed publised every other month so I added it my cart. Well I decided against it so I removed it from my cart and put computer shopper and went through the order process without entering my credit card information. Then when the website gave the confirmation page(saying about the computer shopper magazine and that i'm confirming to getting it free with the gift code)...the last page with the final order came up and it says that somehow that Seed was in the order also. A buggy website for sure...so instead of being free the order came out to 2.99(got computer shopper free). Somehow Seed, which I took out of my cart reappeared...in my final order(the confirmed order right after I confirmed just the computer shopper for free), so I then decided to email the website and tell them that I didn't want Seed(even though the order went through without my credit card information...meaning it may come in a bill afterwards grrrr!). I did this approximentaly 2 minutes after my order was confirmed, and that was approx 10 minutes after the deal was originally posted, and there was no reply at all even to this day. Not to be harsh on this deal but this seems like a very shoddy website(the design isn't too great... and there seem to be some bugs such as the magazine bug i mentioned before)...and their technical support isn't responding. I have to give this offer a thumbs down because of the source and hope this didn't happen to anyone else. If I get the bill it's small....but I know for some of those the bill is more expensive. All in all a very lame website and a word of warning to you all on this website.[/quote]

Was there ever an opportunity for you to enter your credit card information? Because the system immediately saw that it was free after I entered the coupon and I never even had to enter information.

No I didn't have to enter credit card information, but the bill came up as 2.99. I wonder what's going to happen since they don't respond to my emails. If i get two mags for free what the hell, but since they didn't get credit card information i'm guessing at the end they will send a bill.

[quote name='nitrosmob']No I didn't have to enter credit card information, but the bill came up as 2.99. I wonder what's going to happen since they don't respond to my emails. If i get two mags for free what the hell, but since they didn't get credit card information i'm guessing at the end they will send a bill.[/quote]

even if they send a bill, who cares? don't pay it....ive never had a mag send my bill to collections or have it turn up on my credit report.....it's their fault for having such a crappy website that didn't remove the mag when you told it to

[quote name='nitrosmob']No I didn't have to enter credit card information, but the bill came up as 2.99. I wonder what's going to happen since they don't respond to my emails. If i get two mags for free what the hell, but since they didn't get credit card information i'm guessing at the end they will send a bill.[/quote]

I'm sorry. I dont know what to tell you. My order confirmation page showed $0.00 as the total.

Lol that's what it should have said for mine also but somehow the Seed that I took out of the cart reappeared...oh well not stressing over it, and heck they are not answering so well it's their fault heh.

MOTHERLOAD!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!!!!!11!!!

1. Visit this link
http://magsforless.com/1free.cfm

these magazines are available for free:

* Latina
* Maxim
* Working Mother
* Shape
* Stuff
* Blender
* Seed Magazine
* Computer Shopper
* Muscle & Fitness
* Western Interiors
* Ebony
* Jane Magazine
* Travel & Leisure Golf
* Jet

2. Click on Show more details under your mag of choice. This example will be for Maxim.

3. Under Terms pick "Four Years - 48 issues Add $4.00"
Four Years is not the default so you have to select it. Ignore the price no matter how much as it will be free in the end.
Pick whether this is new or renewal

4. Add to Shopping Cart but do NOT hit checkout on next screen

5. Scroll all the way down on the shopping cart screen until you see the Discount Coupon box
6. Enter this code: 1free
7. Hit "Apply Discount". If you didn't add the magazine first this won't work.

8. Checkout. You can create an account or not. Shouldn't matter.
9. Fill out your address and billing address (even though the billing one won't be used)
10. Continue and you won't be asked for a credit card.
11. Submit

i just did this with Maxim, Working Mother, Shape, Stuff, Blender, Seed Magazine, Computer Shopper, Muscle & Fitness and Jane Magazine for the maximum subscription terms....i even got an extra muscle and fitness for a friend......Western Interiors wasn't working for some reason though.......

pls note that after the order was complete i exited the site and started over again with the link to get the others.....i did this as a precaution...don't know if it actually did anything though.....ENJOY CAGS!!!!

Thanks Malik, worked perfectly! Maxim, Stuff, Blender, and Seed, 4 yrs each for free, very nice.

It does say "one to a customer" on the page though. They might notice and just give you one of the subs. I dunno.

[quote name='tangytangerine']Should've mentioned it's for Sailing World magazine.[/quote]

I did in the Title. I will start posting in body of message! Sorry about the confusion.

Aww, i hope they don't cancel my subscription because i got more than one when they said "Limit one FREE subscription per customer". thank you malik, just hope i get at least one subscription now. :/

For anybody subscribing to Premiere, bad news. It's been canceled and the March issue with Will Farrell on the cover is the last one.

Excellent thread... does anyone know of any live GFW free subscription links... i just went to 20+ pages and every one i found was dead :(

thanks in advance

great find malik! just a note, the other mags on this site are really cheap too...most are like $15 for a 4 year sub. didn't sign up for any of those ones but if there's something you want not on the list it doesn't hurt to look.

I guess the motherload just got flushed.

Tried for blender and they're charging me $4.

I went as far as I could in checkout, no dice.

EDIT: Nevermind, stupid me. Have to enter the coupon code.

Funny. I had 2 orders for Blender in my cart, and when I applied the coupon it discounted both.

Darn it I get stuck at the PAYMENT part and wont let my go further, even tho it says "0.00" for fees I still cant go further WTF!!!

EDIT: well I figured it out but they dont ship to Canada, I managed to add multiple mags to the checkout, then to pay with Google checkout I added the Seed magazine for $1.99 in which case it enabled the "google checkout" option if you had the same problem as me use that same method, but do not add SEED till the last magazine on the list or else it will not work or wont be cheap!!!!!

bread's done
Back