New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='brianmoy']Road & Track

http://www.freebizmag.com/emailroadtrack01welcome.htm

hac_roatra_lg.jpg

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Each issue of Road & Track brings you everything you want to know about the hottest sports cars, sports sedans and exotic luxury cars on the planet. You’ll have complete coverage of NASCAR, Formula 1 racing, CART and more of the hottest automotive news, performance data and road tests on the vehicles designed to quicken your pulse.[/FONT][/quote]

Got this one For my dad, He'll Enjoy this one.:applause:

Popular Photography & Imaging is edited for anyone interested in photography and offers illustrated, incisive, instructional articles. Each issue covers all facets of photography from color film use and development to large format equipment. In addition, it contains information about collecting photographic equipment and news from the international photography world.

www.freebizmag.com/emailpopphoto01welcome.htm

[quote name='djsmooth']can you keep sigining up for this valuemags offer to stack your subscription?[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, don't know for sure though.

About how long, give or take, does it take for the first free issue EGM to arrive, for anyone thats done this before?

[quote name='Flyersfan']I doubt it, don't know for sure though.

About how long, give or take, does it take for the first free issue EGM to arrive, for anyone thats done this before?[/quote]

About a month. Sometimes a little more. then it just comes every month.

[quote name='tototheexplorer']Yay! More EGM.:applause:

Any recent GFW offers? My subscription ran out with the August issue. :([/quote]

GFW = Googling Fat Women? That sounds like a weird periodical.

[quote name='nikelecious91']Thanks! Now I got 2 years set to go..what do you guys put as "Job Title" and "Company" if you're just a student in High School?[/QUOTE]

There's a student option under job type. No need to lie.

[quote name='Collectordragon']There's a student option under job type. No need to lie.[/quote]

I mean when you type in your address and stuff.

ahh, it feels like the good ole days with two new link for EGM subs. Now all we need are a half dozen or so subs to Maxim...

[quote name='nikelecious91']I mean when you type in your address and stuff.[/QUOTE]

I'd recommend putting student for job title and the name of your school for company.

everytime i do a mercury offer, when it goes to the part where you check the mags u want, the magazine i did the offer for is greyed out, is this normal?

[quote name='Littlefields']Is it just me or does the Mecury offers never work?

BTW, I found another link for EGM.
http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/101/101125[/quote]

Same with me... I never get the magazines from Mercury. I complete them just fine and it says that I will receive an issue in so many weeks. They never arrive tho.

Is there a trick to get them??

Western Outdoors

http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/121/12139

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Western Outdoors is the West's leading authority on saltwater and freshwater fishing techniques, tackle and destinations, with all reports presenting the latest and most reliable information available. Articles involve fishing for saltwater and freshwater species found in the West, with facts and comments attributed to recognized authorities in their fields.[/FONT]

[quote name='chaarlieee']I think I have Maxim until January 2010.

Anyone think there's a catch to sending our information for all these magazines? Seems odd.[/quote]

They do it for advertising purposes or for selling your info to advertisers.

Yea the magazine is dead, however they still send out codebooks (which IMO is completely useless, as I only read the magazine for it's editorials)

So was last month the final issue? I noticed it had no Collector's Closet, the only section I truly cared about (I only read T&T at the newstand).

[quote name='juanawoman']What do industry and stuff do I pick for the Tips and Tricks magazine.[/quote]

Did you even read the few posts above you? :lol:

[quote name='Rozz']So was last month the final issue? I noticed it had no Collector's Closet, the only section I truly cared about (I only read T&T at the newstand).[/quote]

August, had Transformers on the cover. A issue I never received and their customer service doesn't seem to give a damn about it.

bread's done
Back