New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

Thanks for the Joystiq EGM sub!

btw, does it take a while for anyone to check their subscription on the ZDM site? It feels like I've been sitting on the "Please wait while we access your account" page forever. And I can't even get pass the page where you type your info yet...I guess its because I haven't received my first issue yet.

I've registered on 3 sites for EGM this month but haven't recieved even 1 yet. Is there a way to check what my subscription status is?

[quote name='arazfar']I've registered on 3 sites for EGM this month but haven't recieved even 1 yet. Is there a way to check what my subscription status is?[/quote]
Strange, in the same boat. Last transaction it's showing in my account is when they rolled my OPM subscription into my EGM subscription. But it seems the last GFW offer has already went through.

[quote name='MadFlava']Could you please post the other two Free EGM offers you found?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure both are listed in this thread. Just go a few pages back. One of them is now expired.

[quote name='spookyhurst']Anyone want my nearly 2 year subscription (expires August 09) to Cycle World ( http://www.cycleworld.com/ )? I got it thinking my dad would like it, but alas, he's not interested. First one to PM me gets it.[/quote]
PM'ed you!

how do i cancel that fucking shitty videomaker magazine i'm getting billed for a free trial issue, and there customer service is some weird ass guy..which i doubt is even there customer service line...

nivek1400 before you ask for magazines look at the thread. there is one a few pages back that worked perfectly for me. however do not do the stuff magazine offer because they discontinued the magazine and i just received their last issue the other day.

nivek 1400 please read the thred before you ask questions. there is one a few pages back and i wouldnt do the offer for stuff magazine because it just ceased publication andi received my final issue a few days ago.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']how do i cancel that fucking shitty videomaker magazine i'm getting billed for a free trial issue, and there customer service is some weird ass guy..which i doubt is even there customer service line...[/quote]

Which magazine?

It usually easy just sending them a email asking to cancel it.

[quote name='Animal7390']nivek1400 before you ask for magazines look at the thread. there is one a few pages back that worked perfectly for me. however do not do the stuff magazine offer because they discontinued the magazine and i just received their last issue the other day.[/quote]

man that stuff magizine wasent around very long i was a subscriber a while back,i thought it would last long than that, whats with all the mags getting killed off?

[quote name='ThaDraGun']Same with me... I never get the magazines from Mercury. I complete them just fine and it says that I will receive an issue in so many weeks. They never arrive tho.

Is there a trick to get them??[/QUOTE]
I have only got it to work from there once. Just say you work in the Tech industersy. ^_^ I did and it worked for PC Mag.

Baseball Digest - www.freebizmag.com/emailbballdigest03welcome.htm

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Baseball Digest is the oldest baseball magazine in the country. Each issue provides captivating insights on major league baseball history and on current stars - from one-on-one interviews and special features to exclusive statistics that bring readers the information they seek about the game.

Expires October 8, 2007.

Out of stock... :( Sorry...
[/FONT]

Nice! Thanks Brian.

Edit: I retract that thanks!

We're sorry, this offer has either expired, or inventory has been depleted. You are still eligible to apply for the FREE Magazines listed below."

[quote name='yukine']Nice! Thanks Brian.

Edit: I retract that thanks!

We're sorry, this offer has either expired, or inventory has been depleted. You are still eligible to apply for the FREE Magazines listed below."
[/quote]

Ah, yes I just tried to apply for it right now and saw its out of stock as well. The email I got said [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Quantities are limited. [/FONT]So maybe that one just went fast. Sorry but I tried. :cry: I almost never see sports mags for free.

[quote name='arazfar']I've registered on 3 sites for EGM this month but haven't recieved even 1 yet. Is there a way to check what my subscription status is?[/quote]

Happened to me Many Of times, I hope some go through soon. Yet When i get PC mag Subscriptions they always Go through.... I still have 50 Some Odd Issues to go.

Got My first issue of EGM today. Funny thing is I got a renewal letter with it stateing that I only have 2 issues left even though I have never subscribed to the magazine before. anyone else come across this?

[quote name='yohsh']Got My first issue of EGM today. Funny thing is I got a renewal letter with it stateing that I only have 2 issues left even though I have never subscribed to the magazine before. anyone else come across this?[/quote]I got EGM as well! No letter though, that I saw. Was excited to get a free mag :D

anyone get those egm magazine subscriptions at mercurymagazine a few pages back to work? if so what combination of jobs and descriptions did you use. i got the magazine to show up but it was greyed out.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Does anyone know if the Import Tuner stacks?[/quote]

Where is the import tuner sub?

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Does anyone know if the Import Tuner stacks?[/quote]

hey i dunno but i would like to have the link to the free import tuner.:hot:

bread's done
Back