New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

The Last Couple of EGM Links And Games For Windows Links Just wen through for me today, so those that were getting worried that they dont work, just give it some time.

Nothing like a Free MAgazine To Cheer you up Every month.

Thanks Guys (and Gals)

if any one has any links to a cigar and or private investagator magizine it would really help me out,
and i would like the sub to Ph but i dont really want my lill sis or parents seeing it in the mail box lol.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Sadly EGM does not stack. It states that I only have 11 issues left.[/QUOTE]
My EGM stacks. My sub is good through like 2010 right now.

[quote name='PapiChullo']My EGM stacks. My sub is good through like 2010 right now.[/quote]

I second that. I'm good through 12/2016.

[quote name='neocisco']I second that. I'm good through 12/2016.[/QUOTE]

12/2017 can anyone beat that ¿?

seems like they slowly keep rollling back the date

but then i always throw a few years on top =P

[quote name='floormat']12/2017 can anyone beat that ¿?

but then i always throw a few years on top =P[/QUOTE]

yeah Jan 2019, so far but I've got a couple more to go thru...

maybe we can build the new harrison square baseball field with all our issues combined :) ...

[quote name='PapiChullo']Nice, kinda worried about faxing it at work though. May or may not pass on this depending on how risky I'm feeling.[/QUOTE]
You think they'll reply or something? I have no idea

Looks like only one of the GFW offers went through & none of EGM offers show up in the system. I know cause it says the last transaction was 12/10/2006, would've been more up to date if they did go through.

[quote name='floormat']12/2017 can anyone beat that ¿?

but then i always throw a few years on top =P[/QUOTE]

Yea I notice that too. Every few months I will lose a year. So I have to add 3 or 4 subscriptions on top of that.

[quote name='LoganDX']yeah Jan 2019, so far but I've got a couple more to go thru...

maybe we can build the new harrison square baseball field with all our issues combined :) ...[/QUOTE]

Well, considering that I turn 41 next week...I think I have you all beat my subscription lasts until 12/21...that's 14 more years, or better yet--it expires when I'm 55...

Now that's a reality check for you...

[quote name='LoganDX']yeah Jan 2019, so far but I've got a couple more to go thru...

maybe we can build the new harrison square baseball field with all our issues combined :) ...[/QUOTE]

Aug 20*26* here!!!

God, I'll be...let's see....54 years old!

FS

C'mon, you all know that 20 years from now you won't be getting EGM mags mailed to you. All of the content will be downloaded to the chips that will be implanted in our heads. THE FUTURE IS COMING , PEOPLE!!!

[quote name='FlashStash']Aug 20*26* here!!!

God, I'll be...let's see....54 years old!

FS[/QUOTE]

mine is up sometime next month......in your freaking face!!!!!

Videomaker (digital)

http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/121/12153

Videomaker covers the use of camcorders and video production. It is the authority on digital video editing, audio production and DVD authoring for novice and expert enthusiasts alike. You'll get rates and reviews of the latest equipment, production techniques and tips, and details about newest technological advances.

Anyone tried out that penthouse sub yet? The only place i could fax would be work also. Just don't want them to send a reply back.

My latest Independant Playstation Magazine (PSM) says that issue is the last and starting next month will be Playstation: The Official Magazine - and includes a PS3 demo disc. Hooray!

I don't think there was any free PSM subs for a long while. I actually had to pay for it. I'll have to extend it now though as I got the notice that I only have 1 issue left - the first P:TOM.

[quote name='brianmoy']My latest Independant Playstation Magazine (PSM) says that issue is the last and starting next month will be Playstation: The Official Magazine - and includes a PS3 demo disc. Hooray!

I don't think there was any free PSM subs for a long while. I actually had to pay for it. I'll have to extend it now though as I got the notice that I only have 1 issue left - the first P:TOM.[/quote]

I thought it said that they will still be psm until the end of this year

[quote name='Jesu']I got 2 of the same issue of EGM today.[/quote]

Call their customer service # and they should combine your subs. Just tell them you received the same issue twice.

Cruise Travel

http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/121/12154

Cruise Travel is the world's leading cruise vacation magazine. Whether you're an experienced cruiser, a first-timer, or just dreaming of a cruise vacation, Cruise Travel is for you. Every issue is packed with full-color features on the best cruise ships, ports-of-call, and itineraries. Seasonal Cruise Calendars offer complete, up-to-date listings of ship schedules, itineraries, and fares. If you love ships, you'll love Cruise Travel.

[quote name='Jest']Anyone with a US address kind enough to let me use it until I can switch it to my address?[/quote] What magazine?

Does anyone have a link for a free subscription to the Source hip-hop magazine?

bread's done
Back