New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='DarkRider23']Seems like adperk is being a bunch of assholes. Has anyone gotten their PopSci subscription from AdPerk? I've been waiting for mine since February 7. Getting kind of tired of waiting. I just contacted AdPerk and have checked to see if there is a PopSci subscription in my name and there isn't... [/quote]

I just started getting my subscription about a week or two ago.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Seems like adperk is being a bunch of assholes. Has anyone gotten their PopSci subscription from AdPerk? I've been waiting for mine since February 7. Getting kind of tired of waiting. I just contacted AdPerk and have checked to see if there is a PopSci subscription in my name and there isn't...

Here's the good part. Ever since I ordered the free PopSci subscription from AdPerk I've been receiving the PopSci newsletter which I'm pretty sure I never signed up to.

Adperk.com

Easy 10-15 minutes for a magazine subscription. As you can see, I'm not having much luck with them, but I know a lot of people who have had luck with other subscriptions.[/quote] Check on here if you have a subscription.
https://secure.palmcoastd.com/pcd/eServ?iServ=MDg5MTM0NjQ1Ng==

Just got my first Motor trend. Thanks again. Has anyone gotten their first copy of Popular Science?

Is this thread so outdated and under-updated that we no longer get a front page, perm-link? I must be missing it, if it is somewhere easy. Also, I miss 6699 for her daily updates... :(

EDIT: So I had been so used to using the front page link, that when it disappeared I went to the forums. "Other Deals & Requests (26 Viewing)
Post and request deals that are not video game related. Magazine deals and contests belong here too." You'd think that the magazine thread would be there.... oh well. I found it anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
has anyone got their EGM mag?? the last one i got was the gears of war 2 cover.. ive been waiting for the issue with the full mgs4 review

[quote name='uchihabutter']has anyone got their EGM mag?? the last one i got was the gears of war 2 cover.. ive been waiting for the issue with the full mgs4 review[/quote]

I got it last week. Killzone 2 cover.

[quote name='slowdive21']I got it last week. Killzone 2 cover.[/quote]

i didn't get it yet :cry:
i also signed up for games for windows i have only received one issue The sims 3 cover and thats about it.. anyone got it?? why is it taking so long?

[quote name='uchihabutter']i didn't get it yet :cry:
i also signed up for games for windows i have only received one issue The sims 3 cover and thats about it.. anyone got it?? why is it taking so long?[/quote]

Pretty sure they canceled games for windows. I might be wrong. I know a computer gaming one was discontinued.

What link did people use to get a year of EGM? The links I've been using are all dead. And have these websites come with any extra junk mail?

[quote name='ohram']Pretty sure they canceled games for windows. I might be wrong. I know a computer gaming one was discontinued.

What link did people use to get a year of EGM? The links I've been using are all dead. And have these websites come with any extra junk mail?[/QUOTE]

Games for Windows is dead. I got a letter a few days ago telling me my remaining GFW issues would be added to my EGM sub.

[quote name='slowdive21']I am 99% sure this is a spam site.[/quote]
I already get Computer Shopper, Bassmaster, and ESPN Magazine from them.

Just use a fake name but your real address so you still get the mags, but with the spam mail you just throw away. :cool:

ALSO: check that site for their FREE MAGS section every week. They change/add mags all the time.

[quote name='xbox lives on']I already get Computer Shopper, Bassmaster, and ESPN Magazine from them.

Just use a fake name but your real address so you still get the mags, but with the spam mail you just throw away. :cool:

ALSO: check that site for their FREE MAGS section every week. They change/add mags all the time.[/quote]

I filled out the form for 5 or 6 different titles and have not received any of them.

[quote name='slowdive21']I filled out the form for 5 or 6 different titles and have not received any of them.[/quote]
I don't know what to say. I already receive those 3 mags from them so it worked for me. How long has it been since you filled them out?

[quote name='ohram']Pretty sure they canceled games for windows. I might be wrong. I know a computer gaming one was discontinued.

What link did people use to get a year of EGM? The links I've been using are all dead. And have these websites come with any extra junk mail?[/quote]

Thanks for letting me know, no wonder I only got one issue...
I used the links in the first page of this treat to get EGM. but i didn't receive the new issue :cry: also I didn't receive Maxim mag =(

[quote name='uchihabutter']Does anyone know if theres any free Anime magazine? or video game magazine that actually works?[/quote]

I do not recall ever seeing an Anime mag. Closest thing was MAD magazine or comics buyers guide. I haven't gotten many video game mag emails lately. I missed the 'Spanish edition' Maxim one I was emailed (It was gone within an hour or so)...Must have been on SD or FW.

^^^Nope both are dead...within minutes of their listing. I think I posted MAD here, but it was dead right away. The best way to get in on mag subs is to sign up for freebizmag and mercury magazines emails with a 'throw away' email address in case you get spam. I have gotten over 40 different mags from these companies for free...It got a little crazxy, so I am down to about 18 mags.

[quote name='slowdive21']^^^Nope both are dead...within minutes of their listing. I think I posted MAD here, but it was dead right away. The best way to get in on mag subs is to sign up for freebizmag and mercury magazines emails with a 'throw away' email address in case you get spam. I have gotten over 40 different mags from these companies for free...It got a little crazxy, so I am down to about 18 mags.[/quote]

Thanks... :)
what kind of magazines did you get?
any computer magazine? games? MAD magazine is cool >_< i wonder when it will be back >_

[quote name='Maklershed']Automobile Magazine from FBM

(thanks to MNLPHS @ sd)[/quote] In a year are they gonna send me a bill for another year if I forget to cancel it? I'm wondering this about all of the free mags you guys post links to.

^^^ FBM and Mercury are legit. You will get renewal notices in a year, but they are not bills (Unless they say 'past due' or something). I believe magazine companies have an 'opt in' policy now for automatic renewal, so none of the mags from these companies should be auto renewed. They are also gift subscriptions, so they should not be auto renewed.

thank you for the wired subscription, hopefully i get it :p also does anyone have a free link to PC Magazine, i like reading about fixes and stuff

[quote name='Maklershed']Automobile Magazine from FBM

(thanks to MNLPHS @ sd)[/QUOTE]

In for one. Thanks.

I'm dying for free subs of Maxim and Timeout (Chicago). Are these generally hard to come by? I want subs to these so bad, I'll pay for them. But if I can get them free, that would be awesome.

[quote name='uchihabutter']no mad magazine yet? how do i look for it? anyone know? :([/QUOTE]
Got my first copy in the mail yesterday. It's the summer movie issue, came with white paperstock cover stapled over it...

bread's done
Back