New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

I remember trying to sign up with FBM for some pc magazine and I had put "teacher" as profession and they said I didn't qualify. Or at least I think it was FBM. No appreciation for educators, I guess. Thanks for the the post Maklershed and SD.

[quote name='newtype06']Any free artsy magazine subscriptions out there like Giant Robot or Juxtapoz? Cuz that would be really awesome.[/quote]

Once in a while 'art in america' comes up, but nothing like Juxtapoz.

I could of sworn the MAD magazine subscription was only for one mag? I got their September issue today. Was it a year subscription for free?

[quote name='VioletArrows']A couple days ago I got the August issue (Killzone 2), but I don't know if the renewal I just tried extended my subscription.[/quote]
do the magazines come in the plastic wrap like they do newsstand?

[quote name='tigerthecat']do the magazines come in the plastic wrap like they do newsstand?[/quote]

No... Why would you care about that? Heh...

[quote name='Rozz']No... Why would you care about that? Heh...[/quote]
well ive been geting rained on like crazy here in NH still better then florida i guess but still thanks for the info rozz

[quote name='PenguinoMF']FHM and Stuff are no longer printed.[/QUOTE]

I think FHM is still around, just not in USA. Its a shame too cuz Maxim is garbage.

Thanks for the EGM link. :)

[quote name='ohram']What happens after the year ends, does it just cancel itself or try to charge?[/QUOTE]

You'll start getting reminders that your subscription is going to end, but that's about it. You won't get charged without your consent.

[quote name='ohram']What happens after the year ends, does it just cancel itself or try to charge?[/QUOTE]

Youll probably get another year added on for free if you keep your eyes on this thread. EGM never runs out and I am willing to bet that EGM goes out of business before most of our free subscriptions end.

Also you dont give them any information that they could use to charge, EGM bills the company whos doing the promotion so you have nothing to worry about.

bread's done
Back