New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='slowdive21']I just got the new issue of Maxim and it says my blender sub has been added to it. My sub went from expiring early 2010 tol 5/2018! (I assume the free year from SONY was added too, as well as the free year from several months ago).[/QUOTE]

Mine had that too, I'm just too lazy to check how many more issues I'm going to be getting.

[quote name='PakiPrince31']So did anyone get that free USB stick from freebizmag yet? They said it was only 500 left, I guess I was too late[/QUOTE]

I got an email from them stating I was SOL...

[quote name='1337sauce']Mine had that too, I'm just too lazy to check how many more issues I'm going to be getting.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think that, EGM and a few other freebies I've signed up for in the past have allowed me to get Maxim until 2013. Maxim is turning to fucking garbage though. It's littered with ads and subscriptions cards. Why do I need subscription cards if I'm reading the magazine already?

[quote name='zegolf']Why do I need subscription cards if I'm reading the magazine already?[/QUOTE]Well if you bought it in a store or newsstand you might not be subscribed. Or maybe they think you'll realize that in about 5 years your free maxim will run out, and you had better re-up now.

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']Well if you bought it in a store or newsstand you might not be subscribed. Or maybe they think you'll realize that in about 5 years your free maxim will run out, and you had better re-up now.[/QUOTE]

You make an excellent point. I stand corrected!

[quote name='LoganDX']I got an email from them stating I was SOL...[/QUOTE] Same here. It said something like I wasn't one of the first 100 to respond so I didn't get it.

[quote name='Animal7390']exactly how is this one working?[/QUOTE]

You have to realize a lot of these deals are time sensitive. Most of the good ones fill up real fast. So if a link isnt working anymore it is likely dead.

i know that but that link brings you directly to the maxim page. i didnt see a place to put a coupon code or anything so i was just wondering.

So, I had an EGM subscription, but they only ever sent me one issue quite a few months ago. I can't find it to get my account number off of it, and Maxim isn't finding an account with my email. Think I'll be safe from the awkwardness of getting an issue in the mail? I don't want this subscription.

[quote name='Technicolor']This is very nice thank you 6669[/QUOTE]

[quote name='yukine']:lol:[/QUOTE]

If this be true welcome back. If not I dont get the joke...

Somehow my free Maxim subscription got cancelled without me cancelling it even though i got the confirmation email saying my first issue would come in 4-6 weeks...

[quote name='happyorangeman']This thread is really not what it used to be. Is there anyone in charge of it anymore?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. I was asked to take it over, but I am letting all of my subs run out.

Anyone else recieved the message for a free iPod stereo dock set or whatever it was? Let's hope we actually get it this time unlike the USB drive...

[quote name='PakiPrince31']Anyone else recieved the message for a free iPod stereo dock set or whatever it was? Let's hope we actually get it this time unlike the USB drive...[/QUOTE]

yeah I did but I highly doubt I'll get in!...

[quote name='Slodaddy']I thought EGM was being resurrected...a sort of zombie mag, as it were.[/QUOTE]

it is but Steve Harris is taking his sweet ole time...

[quote name='LoganDX']it is but Steve Harris is taking his sweet ole time...[/QUOTE]

December 1st I thought I read. If you check his Twitter or FaceBook you can see a new EGM cover.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Any good gaminng mags that are actually free? I just tried all the OP links and couldn't find a single working one.[/QUOTE]

Not at the moment. If you ever see a thread with "tanga" in the title, it is probably a good deal on a gaming mag.

[quote name='slowdive21']Not at the moment. If you ever see a thread with "tanga" in the title, it is probably a good deal on a gaming mag.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thank, man. :D

wow i had no idea egm had a chance at a comeback. well heres to hoping. I wonder if our previously exagerated subscriptions will be honored ? = P

[quote name='LoganDX']it is but Steve Harris is taking his sweet ole time...[/QUOTE]

steve-harris.jpg

???

[quote name='Vulgarism']
steve-harris.jpg

???[/QUOTE]

On May 29, 2009, EGM founder Steve Harris announced that he has acquired print and online publishing rights for the magazine and plans to relaunch it in the second half of 2009

wow I can't believe there have been no post in this thread for more than 2 months!

Also I haven't seen EGM anywhere on the store shelf. Has anyone else?

I'm surprised that someone posted! And nope, haven't seen it. They have the website up, I think. Either nobody is looking for free magazines or the economy has hit companies like freebizmag and the like, too. Sucks either way.

[quote name='floormat']wow I can't believe there have been no post in this thread for more than 2 months!

Also I haven't seen EGM anywhere on the store shelf. Has anyone else?[/QUOTE]

G4 ran a story a couple weeks ago regarding EGM. Apparently he signed a deal with Time Warner to publish EGM(I guess it was EGM's original publisher). The first issue won't hit store shelves until March 2010.

Thank you for that info. Haven't been able to find much online.

[quote name='tangytangerine']G4 ran a story a couple weeks ago regarding EGM. Apparently he signed a deal with Time Warner to publish EGM(I guess it was EGM's original publisher). The first issue won't hit store shelves until March 2010.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back