New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

I signed up at that Mercury Magazine site for Maxim mags and got 4 issues already, but I recently moved. Is there a way I can edit my mailing address? Thanks.

[quote name='D0RC']I signed up at that Mercury Magazine site for Maxim mags and got 4 issues already, but I recently moved. Is there a way I can edit my mailing address? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

yeah go to maxims website and go to customer service and change address hopefully you have a issue so you can get your account number off of the the mailing label so you can change it. they should have a example for you so you know which number it is.

[quote name='theaznone']Just got this earlier tonite. Another free year of Maxim :). I'm good till Dec 2012 but might add another year.

Maxim Magazine free year sub -
http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/121/121438[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I am now good till Mar 2012 and will keep adding more on till Maxim shuts down. My mom asked me why I was getting Maxim in the mail and I told her it's a good shitter mag and that I am getting it for free.

Cycle World

We're sorry, this offer has either expired, or inventory has been depleted. You are still eligible to apply for the FREE Magazines listed below.

Anyone have anything for Canada? Like maxim or the EGM? Everything I've clicked so far is only available for US residents only. :cry:

[quote name='Longshot']Anyone see the new EGM in stores? Looks pretty sweet. Hope some free subs surface soon...[/QUOTE]

I saw the "comeback" issue in the store the other day and I completely agree. They converted my remain subscription of the old EGM to Maxim. I wish I could convert it back...

I know it's buried in here some place but could someone tell me how ot add on to my maxim sub ? Do I have to call or if I sign up with the same address will it just get stacked ?

[quote name='Marshy']thanks for the link for Maxim. I am up to three years now.[/QUOTE]

I'm up to 17. Last issue had my expiration date as 2017.

Thanks once again to OP ....got 2 issues of Maxim today

And thanks spedmunki for the People Mag info .... Wife should enjoy a few free People issues

[quote name='Rig']Shows me it's a digital edition (which I'm not really a fan of). Thanks though.[/QUOTE]
was paper edition for me lol. May be they ran out.

Seemingly free Official Xbox Magazine? My subscription ended in February I think, and I keep forgetting to subscribe... and I won't pay the $10 per issue newsstand price. So, for the past three months, OXM has been calling my house trying to get me to re-subscribe and sending me free magazines (just without the demo disc) for the past three months.

In with the magazine is a little paper that says "You're demo disc is missing! We're sending you this FREE issue of OXM to remind you that your subscription has ended, and to re-subscribe it's only $24.99/12 issues," and it kind of goes on from there. So, if you're subscription to OXM is about to end, wait to subscribe... odds are you'll get a few free issues too. I'm actually kind of interested to see how long this goes on for before they stop sending them.

[quote name='Drive_Shaft']Seemingly free Official Xbox Magazine? My subscription ended in February I think, and I keep forgetting to subscribe... and I won't pay the $10 per issue newsstand price. So, for the past three months, OXM has been calling my house trying to get me to re-subscribe and sending me free magazines (just without the demo disc) for the past three months.

In with the magazine is a little paper that says "You're demo disc is missing! We're sending you this FREE issue of OXM to remind you that your subscription has ended, and to re-subscribe it's only $24.99/12 issues," and it kind of goes on from there. So, if you're subscription to OXM is about to end, wait to subscribe... odds are you'll get a few free issues too. I'm actually kind of interested to see how long this goes on for before they stop sending them.[/QUOTE]

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=262878

$5/year till June 5.

Ok i must be slow but when you click the freebiepeople link, then what do you do. I dont see a free mag section.

thx a bunch

Ya know, I've lurked around here for quite some time. Never really posted anything, never really contributed much. Mostly because I'm usually beat to the punch. I've got to tell you though, I have saved so much freaking money because of this site and all the awesome people that contribute to it. I'm getting magazines for free, and saving a ton on games. Thanks to everyone!!! You guys rule.

[quote name='icp_00_111']It says it is expired or inventory depleted. :cry: Too bad I like Lowrider magazine.[/QUOTE]

Bummer, I just got the offer today too...

Hey guys I just got a white card that say
Dear Name
We trying to reach you with good new yaday yada call 1-866-299-0858 they asked for my first last name and phone number and tried to say I would get 60 months of my magazine for the low rate of 2.95 a week. I was like woah what magazine are you talking about they couldn't tell me. I told them I signed up for a free magazine and they asked if anyone had my CC# I was like no they said don't worry then. I"m kinda worried anyone else get this card ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this info

http://www.customtollfree.com/toll-free-reverse-lookup/8662990858

Toll Free Number Information for 1-866-299-0858

Number Status: IN USE
Status Date: 08/26/09
Company: Airespring Inc
Contact Number: 8008251055
Description: Airespring offering a broad range of innovative services at competitive prices to corporate and residential customers nationwide.
Other prefixes for this number

Number Number Status Status Date
800-299-0858 IN USE 05/14/98
877-299-0858 IN USE 12/18/09
888-299-0858 IN USE 02/26/08

Should I call the contact number and be like WTF ?

[quote name='janesvilleninja']Hey guys I just got a white card that say
Dear Name
We trying to reach you with good new yaday yada call 1-866-299-0858 they asked for my first last name and phone number and tried to say I would get 60 months of my magazine for the low rate of 2.95 a week. I was like woah what magazine are you talking about they couldn't tell me. I told them I signed up for a free magazine and they asked if anyone had my CC# I was like no they said don't worry then. I"m kinda worried anyone else get this card ?[/QUOTE]

I got the same thing. Dude asked for the reference number... gave it to him... he asked for my name... when I verified he had no idea what it was supposed to be, I hung up. Wankers.

bread's done
Back