New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

I used to get calls all the time from "Your Magazine Publisher". They wouldn't say which magazine they were from and were trying to sell me more subscriptions but I just kept fucking with them until they stopped calling.

[quote name='punklivz']Rewarsgold is offering visitors a FREE 1 year subscription to Maxim magazine. Complete your details for your FREE one year subscription.

http://www.rewardsgold.com/mags/maxim_r/tgs_maxim_pg1r.htm[/QUOTE]

When EGM (I think) went under, they told me they'd change my sub to Maxim. Of course, I had already built up like 5 years of free Maxim subs. So now I have it until 2017. I will be considered a dirty old man by then. Um. If not already.

[quote name='GuardianE']Has anyone had luck with this? I signed up and did all the surveys, but I haven't heard back from them at all (as far as a confirmation e-mail) for over two weeks.[/QUOTE]

They don't give confirmation emails, but I always get the subs.

[quote name='GenPirate']Thanks, I am now good till Mar 2012 and will keep adding more on till Maxim shuts down. My mom asked me why I was getting Maxim in the mail and I told her it's a good shitter mag and that I am getting it for free.[/QUOTE]

wait. i'm confused when people say maxim subs "stack". if i do 2 offers of "get 1 year free sub to maxim", will I receive 2 issues of maxim magazine? or 2 years of maxim?

thanks

[quote name='brianyip28']wait. i'm confused when people say maxim subs "stack". if i do 2 offers of "get 1 year free sub to maxim", will I receive 2 issues of maxim magazine? or 2 years of maxim?

thanks[/QUOTE]

Two years worth of the magazine. Each of those "1 year of Maxim" offers "stack" on top of each other. (Subs running into 2010, 2013, etc.)

[quote name='Rig']Two years worth of the magazine. Each of those "1 year of Maxim" offers "stack" on top of each other. (Subs running into 2010, 2013, etc.)[/QUOTE]

how? but if I signed up using different sites offering free 1 year subs, how can they link it to my maxim account?
If I just use the same name, same email address, same address for each thing I fill out, can they link it under the same account?

[quote name='brianyip28']how? but if I signed up using different sites offering free 1 year subs, how can they link it to my maxim account?
If I just use the same name, same email address, same address for each thing I fill out, can they link it under the same account?[/QUOTE]

I assume using the same information is what triggers the stack, but, I don't really pay attention to what the site is when I'm signing up for free Maxim. Still, I would bet using the same info. on different sites would still give you the same result.

All I know is that my sub goes well into 2015 (or further?).

[quote name='Rig']I assume using the same information is what triggers the stack, but, I don't really pay attention to what the site is when I'm signing up for free Maxim. Still, I would bet using the same info. on different sites would still give you the same result.

All I know is that my sub goes well into 2015 (or further?).[/QUOTE]

ok cool. thanks so much for your reply

[quote name='neocisco']EGM is back.[/QUOTE]

where is the original post on this?

changed the soapopera part of the URL to EGM and I get an offer page w/form for job info but can't find the right combo to get an EGM sub...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='velvet396']ok, I've been trying for an hour (lol) to get EGM to come up but can't choose the right job.

Please if someone finds it, post away. :)[/QUOTE]

Been trying ot figure out the job combo also ....love to get a sub of EGM

Please if anyone figures out the combo please post it up for the others

[quote name='zenithyoda']Did you mean EGM is back as a free magazine? Or just back in general?[/QUOTE]

The latter. I stated it that way in response to the previous post which read the same way.

Do you enter your real name? Sorry I've never signed up for one of these before. There's no way they can charge me to renew or whatever, right?

[quote name='BriGuy27']Do you enter your real name? Sorry I've never signed up for one of these before. There's no way they can charge me to renew or whatever, right?[/QUOTE]

I always use my real name and addy, but always make a fake phone number. (If you think your mailman could get the magazine to you under a different name, have at it.)

They can't force you to renew. When that time comes, you simply get those mail-in cards wanting you to renew. Like any other subscription, you can simply let it lapse.

[quote name='spedmunki']Car and Driver Magazine
http://a388.g.akamai.net/7/388/1603/0001/www.freebizmag.com/emailcardriver03welcome.htm[/QUOTE]

Car and Driver
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
We're sorry, this offer has either expired, or inventory has been depleted. You are still eligible to apply for the FREE Magazines listed below.
Bummer.

Freebizmag is tough. They actually offer some decent mags but they're gone in like seconds sometimes. Got a Spin offer yesterday and I tried to redeem it like a minute after receiving it and it was already gone.

[quote name='spedmunki']Freebizmag is tough. They actually offer some decent mags but they're gone in like seconds sometimes. Got a Spin offer yesterday and I tried to redeem it like a minute after receiving it and it was already gone.[/QUOTE]

Spin is strange...I took them up on a subscription offer, marked Bill Me Later, then decided I didn't want it and never paid. I got a few notices, the issues petered out...and then, a few months later, I started getting issues again and my expiration date shows sometime in 2012.

Just an FYI. I got my first issue of playboy today from "rewards gold". They seem to be the most reliable of the bunch without the spam from freebizmag and mercury mags.

Got three issues of Maxim in the mail today. I had forgotten I had signed up. They were the Aug, Sept, and Oct. Thanks CAG!

[quote name='slowdive21']Just an FYI. I got my first issue of playboy today from "rewards gold". They seem to be the most reliable of the bunch without the spam from freebizmag and mercury mags.[/QUOTE] Rewards Gold has come through on just about everything I've signed up for as well. The other ones you mentioned have yet to send me anything after multiple submissions.

I have never even gotten my Playboy mag from RewardsGold, at first when I went to retrieve a forgotten Member ID (when the offer first came up, never even got the ID email) it said I wasnt in the system and just a couple days ago I checked and I was in their system so they sent me an ID which is heh...kinda ironic. But I checked my points and fuck and its showing crap that Ive never even got and was way before I subscribed to Playboy, and its not even showing Playboy!!

[quote name='slowdive21']Just an FYI. I got my first issue of playboy today from "rewards gold". They seem to be the most reliable of the bunch without the spam from freebizmag and mercury mags.[/QUOTE]
Did they ever send you a membership number? I never did and have no idea if it actually worked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AaronStC']Did they ever send you a membership number? I never did and have no idea if it actually worked.[/QUOTE]

thinking about it, I don't think I ever got a membership number.

OK, I received my rewardsgold membership number on Oct 1st and an email saying I get a year subscription to maxim. After checking the maxim site my subscription does indeed have a year added to it, last order Sep 28. No word on Playboy though.

I never signed up for maxim through them so I have to wonder if they are substituting maxim for playboy. There is no mention of playboy in my (very sparse) account info. I also have no idea why it took over a month to get my membership number.

bread's done
Back