New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='PenguinoMF']Sure why not.

Thanks.

Any free mags about photography?[/QUOTE]

I got 2 or 3 different ones in the past. If you guys sign up to receive freebizmags emails, they will email the offers to you. Same goes for mercury mags.

I used to post a lot of links in this thread, but I have stopped with most of the free mags.

My advice to you guys: Only get the mags you want, they pile up quickly!

i just checked playboy.com for my account status and logged in. it says paid in full and my first issue is slated to come today. (jan 1, 2011.)

so heres to hoping! ill keep you all in the loop.

2zq564i.jpg

If anyone else signed up and is curious, here is the link to go check on your subscription.

https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/PY/PLY/P...id=1293907070524&lsid=10011230013033645&vid=4

[quote name='Marshy']i just checked playboy.com for my account status and logged in. it says paid in full and my first issue is slated to come today. (jan 1, 2011.)

so heres to hoping! ill keep you all in the loop.

2zq564i.jpg

If anyone else signed up and is curious, here is the link to go check on your subscription.

https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/PY/PLY/P...id=1293907070524&lsid=10011230013033645&vid=4[/QUOTE]

I checked and it was the same thing, first issue is suppose to arrive jan. 1st (obviously not possible) and the request was received on dec. 3rd as well. Hopefully we get it, I don't need playboy, wouldn't hurt to have, but i hate getting screwed out of stuff.

I signed up for it when it was first put up and now I just checked and it says it can't find my account. Ugh.

[quote name='Whomeam']I signed up for it when it was first put up and now I just checked and it says it can't find my account. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

This happened to me also. :cry:

[quote name='Parkerktm']I checked and it was the same thing, first issue is suppose to arrive jan. 1st (obviously not possible) and the request was received on dec. 3rd as well. Hopefully we get it, I don't need playboy, wouldn't hurt to have, but i hate getting screwed out of stuff.[/QUOTE]

:D glad to know that i am not alone! heres to hoping!

i was going to subscribe anyways so this is just icing on the cake. (i hate maxim now and hope this replaces it. too many ads in maxim and not enough of a read)

lol, thanks for reminding me about that playboy sub. I actually got my first issue today but accidentally threw it away. I thought it was some catalog or something since it came in a black plastic bag and the only thing it showed was some ad for some whiskey.

The articles aren't half bad actually. Although, some of them, like the ones about best car, clothes, etc. are borderline ads.

got my first issue of playboy today as well.

i agree with the playboy articles to a point. its almost blatant what is an ad and whats a real article in there.

My brother in law mentioned tonight that he got Maximum PC for 2 years for a $1 anyone else know if this deal is still going on and where it can be found or if there's any good deals on PC mags?

[quote name='neocisco']I got my first issue of Golf Digest on Saturday. This was quite surprising since I've never ordered Golf Digest.[/QUOTE]

Were you getting US News and World Report? I was an they stopped printing that magazine so I think they started sending me Golf Digest instead.

[quote name='spedmunki']Were you getting US News and World Report? I was an they stopped printing that magazine so I think they started sending me Golf Digest instead.[/QUOTE]

Ah, that would be it. I'll have to see if there is another magazine that I actually want that I can switch it to.

for the 80% of readers of this thread that get Maxim, anybody else find it odd that Olivia Munn doesn't have a vagina?

Hey sorry to bump this with a request.
But I got a dad, who's kind of into the whole card collection thing, and he usually buys Beckett, anyone got anything on that?

[quote name='Player707']Hey sorry to bump this with a request.
But I got a dad, who's kind of into the whole card collection thing, and he usually buys Beckett, anyone got anything on that?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in this too. I collect baseball cards, and used to get Beckett baseball, but i haven't in a while.

you ain't gonna be seeing anything for beckett, I can assure you that.

If there ever was, I'd be over that like a cheap suit, but it's a premier subscription

[quote name='Parkerktm']you ain't gonna be seeing anything for beckett, I can assure you that.

If there ever was, I'd be over that like a cheap suit, but it's a premier subscription[/QUOTE]

I have never seen a card collecting mag come up in the past 5 years.

BUT..."Comic Buyer's Guide" did come up once for a few minutes. It was gone before I could submit my information.

I just started getting Software Development Times and I'm not entirely sure where it came from. I'd guess freebizmag, seeing as it's relevant to my job, but I don't remember signing up. Definitely won't complain, though, it's a good read.

[quote name='nasum']for the 80% of readers of this thread that get Maxim, anybody else find it odd that Olivia Munn doesn't have a vagina?[/QUOTE]

It's called photoshop, they do that nowadays to remove any obvious indication of any "sexy parts".

indeed, funny nonetheless... A buddy pointed it out to me and I thought that maybe she just carried herself really low.

Ok just tried to get the maxim subscription, but at the end of all the signing up it just confirmed a business mag. How do I get Maxim?

[quote name='neemo6']Ok just tried to get the maxim subscription, but at the end of all the signing up it just confirmed a business mag. How do I get Maxim?[/QUOTE]

what business industry and job function do you guys put in to qualify for maxim?

i dont think there is a "magic answer" for that as almost anything works for getting Maxim. You just need to fill it out.

[quote name='neemo6']I filled it out but didnt qualify for maxim. I dont think i put IT as an industry. What are you guys using?[/QUOTE]

IT use to work for me before too, but not anymore :/

[quote name='neemo6']I filled it out but didnt qualify for maxim. I dont think i put IT as an industry. What are you guys using?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jeremywoods']IT use to work for me before too, but not anymore :/[/QUOTE]

I always use IT (I actually am in IT) and have never *not* received Maxim.

I always put my legitimate details:

Manufacturing > Printing > Computer/Technology/IT/Internet > IT/IS Manager or Staff

Always seems to get me in on these. That being said, the Maxim deal has expired that xbox lives on put up.

bread's done
Back