New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

How does extending a subscription work? I got Popular Science for free about 8 months ago, then a few weeks ago, I found another free subscription & signed up for it, too. Am I more likely to get double issues or will they figure out to extend my subscription? I'm pretty sure the two services I found offering the subscription were not the same.

Ultimately I have the same question whenever I find a discounted Playstation the Official Magazine because Amazon no longer sells that subscription, so I'll need to find a new way to extend it (preferably on the cheap).

Signed up for another Maxim sub but got a letter from them stating they had a new five year cap on subs. They denied my sub since my current run ends in 2021!

[quote name='LoganDX']Signed up for another Maxim sub but got a letter from them stating they had a new five year cap on subs. They denied my sub since my current run ends in 2021![/QUOTE]
lol! That's quite a lot of Maxim indeed!

Free Subscriptions from RecycleBank:

1.) Login or register at www.RecycleBank.com

2.) Click on the "Green Your School Year Challenge" and take the pledges and quizzes under both the "Shopping" and "First Day" tabs. You'll earn 230 pounts, enough for two one-year subscriptions to Cosmopolitan, Popular Mechanics, Redbook, Martha Stewart Living, Town & Country, Marie Claire, Harper's Bazaar, Better Homes & Gardens, Whole Living, Everyday Food or Good Housekeeping. You can get an extra 10 points by pledging to recycle your board games on the "Earn Points" page.

3.) Redeem your points by clicking on "Get Rewarded".

There's no catch (it's sponsored by Ziploc) so enjoy!

[quote name='gran']Free Subscriptions from RecycleBank:

1.) Login or register at www.RecycleBank.com

2.) Click on the "Green Your School Year Challenge" and take the pledges and quizzes under both the "Shopping" and "First Day" tabs. You'll earn 230 pounts, enough for two one-year subscriptions to Cosmopolitan, Popular Mechanics, Redbook, Martha Stewart Living, Town & Country, Marie Claire, Harper's Bazaar, Better Homes & Gardens, Whole Living, Everyday Food or Good Housekeeping. You can get an extra 10 points by pledging to recycle your board games on the "Earn Points" page.

3.) Redeem your points by clicking on "Get Rewarded".

There's no catch (it's sponsored by Ziploc) so enjoy![/QUOTE]Thanks for this! Took about 15 minutes to complete and I just ordered Redbook for the wife & Popular Mechanics for myself!

EDIT: It should be noted that my magazine options were not the same as yours, I didn't have access to Cosmopolitan, Martha Stewart or Good Housekeeping. I had: Better Homes & Gardens, Everyday Food, Bazaar, Marie Claire, Midwest Living, Parents, Popular Mechanics, Redbook, Seventeen, Town & Country and Whole Living.

[quote name='femmebot33']Yes I got mine too! But here's another freebie from free biz This is for Bass Player Mag and maybe Guitar Player. I only qualified for Bass. I just did it so I know it's live

http://www.freebizmag.com/buy_gpbp_dual01welcome.htm?sssdmh=dm5.207431[/QUOTE]

my GP is almost out and for whatever reason I didn't qualify this time around. Bummer.
Also, did anyone with a Newsweek subscription all of the sudden start getting Bloomberg Weekly or something to that effect?

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I should've looked here all along...I've been searching for a free ESPN The Magazine sub for the Insider access and eventually caved after finding it for $5.95 a year...

Maybe next time!

[quote name='xbox lives on']Digital Version. I got that email too. Hell, I have 6 links to Digital Versions of Mags but nobody wants those. You can't take those into the crapper and read them. :booty:[/QUOTE]

you can on an ipad.
post them up

[quote name='thedashrendar']you can on an ipad.
post them up[/QUOTE]
[FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Digital Subscriptions:
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]12 digital issues of [/FONT]Cycle World
[FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 11 digital issues of Marlin[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]12 digital issues of Working Mother[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]12 digital issues of [/FONT]OK! Magazine
[FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]10 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]digital issues of[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Babytalk[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] 3 digital issues of O, The Oprah Magazine[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]4 digital issues of Woman's Day[/FONT]

Regular Subscriptions:
[FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]12 issues of Ski Magazine
12 issues of Sound and Vision
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]12 issues of[/FONT] SPORT RIDER
[FONT=Verdana, geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1 free issue of Bridal Guide[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know of any valid free subs for Muscle & Fitness? There was one about a year and a half ago. My subscription ran out. =\

[quote name='Blade']Does anyone know of any valid free subs for Muscle & Fitness? There was one about a year and a half ago. My subscription ran out. =\[/QUOTE]

Ditto, would love to get a sub to this.

[quote name='xbox lives on']Free 1 Year Subscription to REDBOOK

You don’t have to do anything else beyond submitting your info on the first page. There are a bunch of “offers” that show up on the confirmation page – you can just skip those and close the window.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, the wife will be happy with RedBook. :applause:

[quote name='xbox lives on']Free 1 Year Subscription to REDBOOK

You don’t have to do anything else beyond submitting your info on the first page. There are a bunch of “offers” that show up on the confirmation page – you can just skip those and close the window.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rollobobo']Thanks, the wife will be happy with RedBook. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Well that didn't take long. They already ran out.

bread's done
Back