New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='Tsel']I'm confused. I don't see where you guys got Redbook on that site.[/QUOTE]
When the offer expired (ran out of free subscriptions) that link just forwards to the front page of the website that was giving them away. It no longer goes to the page to sign up for the free subscription.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 year subscription to Bowhunt America[/FONT]

Hopefully the free subscription to PB from earlier on in this thread will last long enough to get the Lindsay Lohan issue.

[quote name='nasum']Hopefully the free subscription to PB from earlier on in this thread will last long enough to get the Lindsay Lohan issue.[/QUOTE]

I just got my first issue yesterday. I signed up for that, ESPN, and Maxium at the same time. Ive gotten 4 issues of both but 1 issue of playboy. i think me and my mailman need to have a conversation.:hot:

[quote name='Rumors']Does maxim come in a sleeve so people in my house won't know what it is if I don't get the mail?[/QUOTE]

why are you underaged? Theres no nudity in it. The only one's that come in a sleeve are playboy.

[quote name='Rumors']Does maxim come in a sleeve so people in my house won't know what it is if I don't get the mail?[/QUOTE]

No sleeve or even clear plastic to at least protect it.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']why are you underaged? Theres no nudity in it. The only one's that come in a sleeve are playboy.[/QUOTE]

No I'm 22 but I still live at home until I finish up this semester. I still dont want the parents to know though

Maxim is no worse than a Hooters restaurant. Scantily clad women yes, but there's no nudity whatsoever. The majority of the magazine is devoted to cars/food/beer/entertainment. That kinda stuff.

[quote name='Rumors']No I'm 22 but I still live at home until I finish up this semester. I still dont want the parents to know though[/QUOTE]

man up homie. Im taking away your man card!

[quote name='xbox lives on']10 issue subscription to Fitness Magazine[/QUOTE]

Looks dead, got this message: "Thank you for your interest! All subscriptions have been claimed."

[quote name='dashrendar']Looks dead, got this message: "Thank you for your interest! All subscriptions have been claimed."[/QUOTE]

nice username!

[quote name='thedashrendar']nice username![/QUOTE]

Thanks. Did you try to get "dashrendar" as your username only to find out it was taken?

Less chatter, more magazine links. When I see a new post in here I think somebody has posted more free mags.

SPEAKING OF FREE MAGS:

Choose 2 Free Magazine Subscriptions(I went with Popular Science and Field and Stream)

ADDitude

1 Year, 4 Issues
Provides information and inspiration for adults and families living with attention deficit disorder

American Road
1 Year, 4 Issues
Buckle up for fascinating journeys on America's back roads.

Bluff
1 Year, 12 Issues
Keeping you up with the fast-paced modern poker lifestyle.

Charisma
1 Year, 12 Issues
Charisma Magazine is filled with news of God's work for passionate, Spirit-filled Christians.

Cruise Travel
1 Year, 6 Issues
A magazine for anyone interested in taking cruises or chartering a yacht or boat.

The Economist
1 Year, 51 Issues
The Economist Magazine explores domestic and international issues, business, the arts, and more

Essential Homme
1 Year, 6 Issues
Essential Homme Magazine is the men's fashion, grooming and health magazine for the new millennium.

Everything Respiratory
1 Year, 4 Issues
Everything Respiratory Magazine is for those affected by respiratory diseases and ailments.

Field & Stream
1 Year, 12 Issues
The ultimate guide for hunting and fishing sportsmen who love the great outdoors.

Fight!
1 Year, 12 Issues
FIGHT! Magazine has the most complete coverage in mixed martial arts today.

Golfweek
1 Year, 45 Issues
Avid golfers and fans of the sport read Golfweek religiously

Harper's
1 Year, 12 Issues
Stimulating writing by today's best observers and interpreters of what's happening in the world.

Horse Illustrated
1 Year, 12 Issues
Your complete source to help you better care for and enjoy your horse

Instructor
1 Year, 8 Issues
Instructor, America's #1 resource for teachers K-8 with innovative and practical teaching ideas.

Kiplinger's Personal Finance
1 Year, 12 Issues
Practical information and sound advice to maximize your personal financial position.

Latina
1 Year, 10 Issues
Latina Magazine is the definitive fashion, beauty, and lifestyle magazine for Latina women.

Missouri Life
1 Year, 6 Issues
Full of stories that show that Missouri is a great place to live

Mother Jones
1 Year, 6 Issues
An excellent source for news, commentary, politics and the arts.

Opera News
1 Year, 12 Issues
The world's most popular opera magazine

Parenting: Early Years
1 Year, 11 Issues
Parenting: Early Years Magazine is focused on the needs of moms with young children ages 0-5.

Popular Science
1 Year, 12 Issues
Focuses on new products that will be very useful to people.

Progressive Farmer
1 Year, 12 Issues
Reaches out to people who live on the land and have an inherent love of the outdoors

Ski
1 Year, 7 Issues
Ski is the lifestyle magazine for anyone who loves the sport of skiing.

Good looking out. Re-upped my PopSci and picked up Essential Homme (too bad it's not Essential Homey, for the b-boys). Also, just got an issue of Sunset. Don't remember if it was listed here or not, but love the free mags.

[quote name='xbox lives on']Less chatter, more magazine links. When I see a new post in here I think somebody has posted more free mags.

SPEAKING OF FREE MAGS:

Choose 2 Free Magazine Subscriptions(I went with Popular Science and Field and Stream)[/QUOTE]

Am I missing something here? I'm not getting any free offers when I click that link...

[quote name='mr jones']Am I missing something here? I'm not getting any free offers when I click that link...[/QUOTE]

Promotion must be over.

[quote name='D0RC']Thanks. Hopefully the Playboy comes. It's my first time ordering it. I'm ready.[/QUOTE]

Question is are you old enough ha...

[quote name='r3dreck']Question is are you old enough ha...[/QUOTE]

When are you not old enough? I had my first subscription to playboy when I was 13...

Sweet! Went for both subs. My Playboy sub from last year just ran out this month so perfect timing. Also figure I'll stack yet another year onto my Maxim sub.

[quote name='trunks982']is that playboy subscription link reliable? ppl got their subscriptions from rewardsgold site?[/QUOTE]

I have. I've gotten several years stacked of Maxim and last year I got my Playboy sub.

Is there supposed to be an email confirmation for Playboy? Then again, I won't belive it until it shows up in the mail, the last Playboy deal I signed up for was a bust.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Do you get an email confirmation if the order goes through? (and how long does it take?)[/QUOTE]

Nope

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Playboy came up as maxim for me[/QUOTE]

that mean Pb is OOS

[quote name='Blumpkin']Is there supposed to be an email confirmation for Playboy? Then again, I won't belive it until it shows up in the mail, the last Playboy deal I signed up for was a bust.[/QUOTE]

nope.

Just a note, if you have an existing PB subscription I don't think it will renew. PB needs to be new subs only based on past experience. (pretty much every other magazine just adds on to an existing sub.

bread's done
Back