New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='Marshy']playboy stacked for me. just a FYI.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, I just checked it online and it did stack. That is weird. I haven't gotten the December issue yet and it wasn't updated on my Nov issue.

I got a targeted offer that applied 11-4 (from October), but the latest one hasn't posted yet. Hopefully I will get another year from this recent one!

[quote name='mikepeluso']hey can someone tell me how long playboy takes to arrive.
I signed up a while back and I'm worried the sub didn't take.
thanks[/QUOTE]

If it is rewards gold it usually takes a couple of months to show up.

[quote name='Blumpkin']Is there supposed to be an email confirmation for Playboy? Then again, I won't belive it until it shows up in the mail, the last Playboy deal I signed up for was a bust.[/QUOTE]

I will vouch that all these do come in your mail...

...I was getting 10+ magazines a week

[quote name='Redeema']1 year Esquire

1 year Popular Mechanics

Fair warning, both sites took forever to load for me and process, but in the end after several minutes of waiting it went through. I thought it would time out so many times, but it never did. Enjoy.[/QUOTE]
Both of those have been dead for a few days now for me. I saw them days ago but once I fill in the info it says they are out of stock and the box to check that magazine is greyed out. They offered me some other crappy mags which is why I never posted them. I will have to try popular Mechanics again (I haven't had that subscription for a few years) and see if it lets me select them now.

EDIT: Nope, still not letting me select them. It says it is out of stock for me. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xbox lives on']Both of those have been dead for a few days now for me. I saw them days ago but once I fill in the info it says they are out of stock and the box to check that magazine is greyed out. They offered me some other crappy mags which is why I never posted them. I will have to try popular Mechanics again (I haven't had that subscription for a few years) and see if it lets me select them now.

EDIT: Nope, still not letting me select them. It says it is out of stock for me. :([/QUOTE]

There used to be a trick where you could "enable fields" and still put your sub through, but you guys will have to research it on your own. ;)

Went through for me yesterday just fine, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe your occupation prevents it? I only did the Popular Mechanics one, I don't want/need Esquire.

[quote name='Redeema']Went through for me yesterday just fine, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe your occupation prevents it? I only did the Popular Mechanics one, I don't want/need Esquire.[/QUOTE]
Trust me, I have lots of mags coming from Mercury and I also tried tons of different occupations just to double check.

I post magazine offers in here all the time (more than anybody else for the last few months) so I am not a novice to this. But every choice I choose, it still comes up as out of stock. Which doesn't mean I didn't qualify. It just sucks that I tried to get it before you posted it and got out of stock, you post it and say it works, then I try again and it says out of stock. I must have just missed it both times. oh well. :(

28204116.jpg

[quote name='Chitown021']Playboy sub worked for me. Just got my first issue of my new sub today.[/QUOTE]
When did you sign up? That seems really fast.

[quote name='AaronStC']When did you sign up? That seems really fast.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't very long ago. I signed up within the last week or two when xbox lives on posted the deal. I had a prior sub that had just expired in October so I don't know if that might have had something to do with them getting me this new sub so fast.

I hope my sub goes through as easy. I signed up 3 times over the past year or 2, and keep getting something different.

[quote name='xbox lives on']Less chatter, more magazine links. When I see a new post in here I think somebody has posted more free mags.

SPEAKING OF FREE MAGS:

Choose 2 Free Magazine Subscriptions[/quote]

Tried this a while back, and just got an email saying it's for "members in good standing" only, and asks for a NEA Member Number, full mailing address, and school information.

Is there a way to become a NEA Member without having to purchase something? I'm looking through their site, but don't see anything about creating an account.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it:
Creating An Account -Note: If you have never placed an order you cannot register for an account.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Tried this a while back, and just got an email saying it's for "members in good standing" only, and asks for a NEA Member Number, full mailing address, and school information.

Is there a way to become a NEA Member without having to purchase something? I'm looking through their site, but don't see anything about creating an account.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it:[/QUOTE] So did you find a way to make the NEA account work? I got the same email today.

[quote name='iowaholdem']So did you find a way to make the NEA account work? I got the same email today.[/QUOTE]

I spent 10 minutes trying to buy a "Free Subscription" for some Respiratory System magazine, but it wouldn't let me go past the "Select Shipping Address" stage. If you have better luck, please let me know!

the PB didn't give me any errors so I assume it'll just add on to my current sub that ends with the next issue. Looks like I will get to enjoy the Lindsay Lohan issue!

I signed up for PB it Oct and nothing has arrived.I even signed up my brother a couple days later.I went on a website just now that checks your playboy account status but both our names with addresses showed as no account found.
I don't get what happened.

[quote name='TAYL0R']well that was tricky. I had to stop the webpage before it redirected to a page asking me to sign up. If you don't get it the first time clear your cache and try again. I got the thank you your magazine will arrive in 8-10 weeks page so maybe I will get it without signing up![/QUOTE]
oops, sorry. I forgot to mention I have javascript disabled so it doesn't redirect and make you signup first. It just stays on the original linked page.

I thought my Playboy sub never went through but I found a Playboy website that you can check to see if your free playboy sub was turned in.
I signed up for playboy in Oct and Playboy didn't activate the sub until Dec 12.
I still have not received a magazine yet but atleast I now know that I do have the subscription.
If anyone needs the link to check, let me know

[quote name='mikepeluso']I thought my Playboy sub never went through but I found a Playboy website that you can check to see if your free playboy sub was turned in.
I signed up for playboy in Oct and Playboy didn't activate the sub until Dec 12.
I still have not received a magazine yet but atleast I now know that I do have the subscription.
If anyone needs the link to check, let me know[/QUOTE]

Weird. I thought the free sub that I signed up for about a month ago worked. About a week after I signed up I got the December issue in the mail but this morning when I went to view the status of my sub it says "expired" and only shows my 2010 sub that expired this past October.

Has the January issue already been sent out?

i only get free magazines because my mailman wont pick up my mail unless he delivers so i think i have about 30 different magazines that come to my house..

interesting mail day yesterday. I got the new Maxim with that slimy jersey whore on the cover in my name, then got another copy of that one in my alias as well as the last two months of Maxim (Kelly Kelly and that girl in yellow) to my alias. Me thinks the PB sub went to Maxim or something. I wonder how I can correct that, either by extending the PB or changing the Maxim name to my regular name and extending it to post apocalypse times.

Then again, having seen the LiLo scans I'm not terribly excited about it anymore. Why she can't go back to being a redhead is beyond me since she's an ugly blonde. Actually, PB hasn't had any redhead love for a couple of years so it's kind of pointless. If anyone can find the scans of Penny Drake when she was in there I'd be thankful for a link!

I'm starting to think my Maxim issues are being intercepted in transit again.
Maxim told me they'd start tracking them after months without receiving any issues, and a few came in that time frame, but now it's back to them being MIA. I hope it's just taking a long time and this crap isn't going on again.

[quote name='slowdive21']Has anyone received The Lohan issue?[/QUOTE]

no but my friend showed me the pics on worldstar when they were first out and you can clearly tell they photo shopped quite a bit. Not saying she isnt ugly ( SHe was the hottest chick to me when she was going out with willimer in 2004-2005) but you be the judge.

[quote name='nintendoplay99']are there any cars mag subs like IMPORT TUNER, STREET RACING, ect...[/QUOTE]

Car and Driver, Auto Week, Road and track, and Dirt Rider were all offered at some point (I can't remember what other ones were offered). The best way to find the subs is to opt in/sign up to receive emails form freebizmag or mercury mags.

BTW: I got the Lohan issue of PB today.

yeah, she's a hot redhead, but as a MM blonde fetishist she's average at best. Not a decent butt shot in the whole deal either which is rather unfortunate.

Has everyone got the Playboy Lohan issue? I still haven't gotten it and I am just checking to see if I got a missing mag or if its still in the mail. thanks

Hmm, I guess that sub I signed up for on here did take after all. For some reason they just processed it yesterday. I guess I won't be getting the Lohan issue since it says the sub takes effect with the March 1st 2012 issue.

[quote name='mikepeluso']Has everyone got the Playboy Lohan issue? I still haven't gotten it and I am just checking to see if I got a missing mag or if its still in the mail. thanks[/QUOTE]
Read 3 posts above your post.

bread's done
Back