New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='MetalMegaGio']Are there any offers for free subscription to WWE magazines,Any Excercise/Fitness Magazines,Or any Video Gaming magazine?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure... what did you see when you looked through the last few pages of posts?

[quote name='pacifickarma']I'm not sure... what did you see when you looked through the last few pages of posts?[/QUOTE]

I couldnt find anything.I wish i knew that you could get free magazine sub.earlier the ESPN Sub was good but its not available anymore.

I haven't seen any free video game mag offers since EGM went under a couple years ago. I keep hoping they will offer some from when the mag came back but no luck so far.

Esquire is kind of like Maxim for the wine and cheese crowd as opposed to the beer and hotdog crowd. Otherwise they're almost identical.

[quote name='vic_x51']thanks alot, i havn't seen a car tuner sub ever.[/QUOTE]

I posted the same mag on the 28th. I don't know if the old link still works or not.

[quote name='nasum']Esquire is kind of like Maxim for the wine and cheese crowd as opposed to the beer and hotdog crowd. Otherwise they're almost identical.[/QUOTE]

Well i already have my free delivery of beer and hot dogs.. if i could only land one of those wine and cheese deals... i may be a cag but im a very sophisticated cag with sophisticated and non sophisticated tastes

[quote name='louiedog']My girlfriend thanks you.[/QUOTE]

My girlfriend on the other hand will hate you becuase i signed up for ANOTHER magazine... she thinks we get too many now lol

[quote name='GarrettKapman']both are dead. sucks, i would have liked this mag.[/QUOTE]

It should come up again within the next month. Some stuff is gone within minutes, some weeks, it all depends on who is looking.

[quote name='dmm220']has anyone got the maxim february issue yet?[/QUOTE]

If it is the one with the "new"? blonde on 30 rock, then yes, I got it a couple of days ago.

[quote name='slowdive21']If it is the one with the "new"? blonde on 30 rock, then yes, I got it a couple of days ago.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Got mine in the mail a couple days ago.

[quote name='slowdive21']This is CBS's magazine. Think entertainment weekly, but only CBS owned shows (they may have info on SHOtime stuff too, since they own that too).

FREE CBS Watch! Magazine Subscription[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rollobobo']Thanks for that.....I grabbed one. Could be decent and its for 3 years too!!!![/QUOTE]

Valid for the first 50,000 people who sign up. 18 issues over 3 years.

I just got some bridal magazine in the mail yesterday, I think it was a replacement for a sub I tried to get, has anybody gotten it by mistake too?

Cant figute out how to do links through my phone but for those missong out on the greatest mag ever (MAXIM) here ya go

http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/121-121710/index.html

[quote name='jlazenby1']Cant figute out how to do links through my phone but for those missong out on the greatest mag ever (MAXIM) here ya go

http://cdn.mercurymagazines.com/121-121710/index.html[/QUOTE]

Thanks J!

[quote name='AllFrankedUp']Started receiving new issues of Maxim. Thanks guys. The printing quality of Maxim sure has gone down. Times are tough, I guess.[/QUOTE]

I havent read one since last years Katy Perry cover, is it still amazing??

[quote name='jlazenby1']I havent read one since last years Katy Perry cover, is it still amazing??[/QUOTE]

I skimmed one. Good bathroom reading I guess. I don't see any Pulitzers in Maxim's future though.

bread's done
Back