New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

Horse Illustrated
http://a388.g.akamai.net/7/388/1603...horseill02welcome.htm?tcode=&fid=101646620373
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Horse Illustrated serves hands-on horse owners by promoting the best in horse care, riding and training. As the premier monthly source of all-breed, all-discipline equine information, each issue of Horse Illustrated features expert English and western training advice, competitive insight, important medical updates, tips for better horsekeeping and care, and comprehensive coverage of equine health and nutrition as well as breed profiles, news and lifestyle features for equestrians. In-depth articles come from respected resources and provide proven solutions for responsible horse owners, both in and out of the saddle. [/FONT]

[quote name='Lyricsborn']For these subs do they really need a business address?[/QUOTE]

Use home, and add a biz name... I work from a home office so it works for me.

[quote name='hk1200']Anyone else get their first Dime Magazine last week? It has Kyrie Irving on the cover. Great magazine if you like Basketball[/QUOTE]

Got mine. I don't even remember signing up for it, but it was a nice surprise.

GRRRRRR.

I can't find anything but Digital Subscriptions anymore since everybody is selling a Netbook/iPad nowadays.

I want to hold a magazine and turn the pages while I am reading on trips/down time/in the bathroom/whatever else time I would read a magazine. If I'm on a PC or Netbook or iPad I might as well be checking out websites.

[quote name='xbox lives on']GRRRRRR.

I can't find anything but Digital Subscriptions anymore since everybody is selling a Netbook/iPad nowadays.

I want to hold a magazine and turn the pages while I am reading on trips/down time/in the bathroom/whatever else time I would read a magazine. If I'm on a PC or Netbook or iPad I might as well be checking out websites.[/QUOTE]Actually, as someone that will soon be getting the next iPad, I'd be interested in finding digital subscriptions (if they exist) to the following:

• Popular Science
  • Popular Mechanics
  • Maxim Magazine
  • Playstation the Official Magazine

bread's done
Back