New: News on Unlocking you Iphone

Kinkoman1337

CAG Veteran
I was at work readering the well reader and saw this add
unip.jpg

So I called them and asked if it was true, and they said ya did you need your unlocked?

I replayed No, they they ask, why did you ask?

I said that I was just wondering if you were woried about getting in trouble with apple?

And they said no its not us who should be worried it the person who gives it to us.:whistle2:#

iPhones can be unlocked thru software only now. But keep in mind it will void any warranty Apple may have provided.

[quote name='Puffa469']iPhones can be unlocked thru software only now. But keep in mind it will void any warranty Apple may have provided.[/quote]
ya I know I just thought that this was sick and lol funny

The Worst part?

This guy has a job. He could be making your burger at McDonalds. He could be checking you out at Wal-Mart. Spooky.

I have an unlocked iPhone and I love it... and it does not void the warranty as there is no way Apple can tell it was unlocked as long as I do a factory restore before bringing it to them(just in case)...

So I'm using my iPhone on T-Mobile and I'm enjoying all the features (except visual voice mail, but I don't mind)... + 3rd party applications(NES emulator, GPS, instant messaging, iRC... etc..)... which are great...

*obligatory iPhone pictures*

1486352834_25a0be8fca.jpg

1453955235_1abb8dd07e.jpg

So, is that something you downloaded or someone you know... Like it matters, just give more pics. ;)

Secondly, what about all that ruckus about Apple bricking phones with unofficial softwares? Wouldn't the unlock count?

[quote name='MarkMan']I have an unlocked iPhone and I love it... and it does not void the warranty as there is no way Apple can tell it was unlocked as long as I do a factory restore before bringing it to them(just in case)...

So I'm using my iPhone on T-Mobile and I'm enjoying all the features (except visual voice mail, but I don't mind)... + 3rd party applications(NES emulator, GPS, instant messaging, iRC... etc..)... which are great...

[/quote]

I think i'm missing the point here of this new news.

so T-mobile is offering this directly or...?

The iPhone is a piece of shit, and so is your face. I'm off to copy and paste text while easily typing "..." on my Nokia E70.

[quote name='TimPV3']The iPhone is a piece of shit, and so is your face. I'm off to copy and paste text while easily typing "..." on my Nokia E70.[/quote]

why is it there can't be a thread w/o some sorta ass...

I'm surprising there is any news about this as I figured if a person wanted to unlock it they'd only advertise their services online...guess i was wrong

damn, that boy sells this iphone unlocking method to some company to be a consultant, gets a brand new car and like 6 Iphones to give to people who helped him out? Now everyone knows how to unlock the iphone....and Apple can't do shit about it?

[quote name='ITDEFX']damn, that boy sells this iphone unlocking method to some company to be a consultant, gets a brand new car and like 6 Iphones to give to people who helped him out? Now everyone knows how to unlock the iphone....and Apple can't do shit about it?[/QUOTE]
what does apple care? now a lot more people are buying them. It's AT&T that got screwed

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']what does apple care? now a lot more people are buying them. It's AT&T that got screwed[/QUOTE]

True. But I don't think Apple is happy that some zit faced teen with no friends was able to unlock what took Apple years and millions of dollars in R&D to bring to market. I wouldn't.

[quote name='MarkMan']+ 3rd party applications(NES emulator, GPS, instant messaging, iRC... etc..)... which are great...

[/quote]

3 questions!

1) who is the cutie? if its a gf/wife, you got a hottie on your hands, and congrats. If you donwloaded, who is she? I'd like her to visit my iphone as well :p

2) NES emulator? how do you play...since there are, no.... buttons?

3) What software unlock did you use? ibricker? or something else all together?

[quote name='Kinkoman1337']I was at work readering the well reader and saw this add
unip.jpg

So I called them and asked if it was true, and they said ya did you need your unlocked?

I replayed No, they they ask, why did you ask?

I said that I was just wondering if you were woried about getting in trouble with apple?

And they said no its not us who should be worried it the person who gives it to us.:whistle2:#[/quote]

:rofl:

Lollercoaster

[quote name='reicaden']3 questions!

1) who is the cutie? if its a gf/wife, you got a hottie on your hands, and congrats. If you donwloaded, who is she? I'd like her to visit my iphone as well :p

2) NES emulator? how do you play...since there are, no.... buttons?

3) What software unlock did you use? ibricker? or something else all together?[/QUOTE]

There is a NES Emulator for the Iphone... someone made this faceplate for it that would help the user properly make contact with the touch screen buttons for the game.

[quote name='ITDEFX']True. But I don't think Apple is happy that some zit faced teen with no friends was able to unlock what took Apple years and millions of dollars in R&D to bring to market. I wouldn't.[/QUOTE]
meh, when I first heard about that shit, I was convinced Apple made the iphone crackable on purpose, or at least ignored making it more secure. And that zit faced teen managed to organize a bunch of hackers together to do something that no one else could. That's not a loser, thats a future tech millionaire

bread's done
Back