NEW Nintendo vid from 1988 Inside edition

That was great, brings back alot of memories. And the hair on that one counselor! Howard! But you cut out the part about the top 5 tabloid stories of the week!

Man, to many things to list from all the nostalgia. Howard Phillips, Game Counselors, and look at that Bill O'Reily actually smiling and being somewhat of a real journalist than being a Republican puppet.

Ah, the 80's were great.

[quote name='projecteightysix']is that effin bill o'reilly?[/QUOTE]

Sure was. I wonder if this Nintendo piece was what earned Inside Edition all those Peabodys O'Reilly claims they won. :lol:

Wow, that was an amazing video. Thanks for posting. I almost creamed my pants when I saw that aisle full of NES boxes.

It makes Super Mario Brothers sound fucking epic.

And you know what I've realized...it is.

"Is it Mario Mario and Luigi Mario?"
"No, there are no last names"

TAKE THAT, SUPER MARIO BROS. :THE MOVIE

And look at Howard Phillips and his rockin' bowtie! Holy shit, OP, this video is awesome!

There was a really good 20/20 story back in the day about Zelda 2 .
It had footage from Japan of people waiting in line showing what a phenomenon it was there . It seemed a little unrealistic , but that's what I end up doing now to get games & hardware .

Maybe we could track it down as well .

[quote name='evilmax17']That was excellent, thanks! I wish YouTube would let you download stuff...[/QUOTE]

If you want I can email you the original file. Its about 70-80 megs though. I tried compressing it, but for some reason the file becomes corrupted after a point with no sound. Windows Movie maker and other programs all have the same problem.
Its funny how that video is still the best look inside NOA that ive ever seen.

[quote name='musicnoteless']That guy sounded so nerdy when he was describing the 99 llives trick. Oh the memories...[/QUOTE]

Yeah it sounded pretty freaking gay. " You can get 99 free men." Ahh the 80's.

[quote name='y2jrevolution']Yeah it sounded pretty freaking gay. " You can get 99 free men." Ahh the 80's.[/QUOTE]
He forgot one little detail, don't get more then 99 free men or it will be game over after you die once.

I like the part with the "What are Mario and Luigi's last name?" and the guy said they don't have last names. They do now! Mario Mario and Luigi Mario. :)

I also like how Billy talked ablk fantasy. Yes, that's the world he lives in.

[quote name='evilmax17']That was excellent, thanks! I wish YouTube would let you download stuff...[/quote]

If you browse with mozilla, and get the cideo donwloader add-on (inb extensions) you can d/l youtube videos. Enjoy!

[quote name='gizmogc']Whatever happened to Howard Phiillips? He looks like he could be the father of the kid from 'Problem Child'.[/QUOTE]

He works for Microsoft now.

That was a great video, I laughed, I cried, and by the end of the video I still wanted to punch Bill O'Reilly in the face.

bread's done
Back