New or not?: Genji @ TRU for $14.99

fairtrade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
79 (100%)
When I was at TRU yesterday I noticed they had a crapload of copies of Genji for PS2 marked $14.99. The price interested me (pending my perusal of a review) and I don't remember seeing it in any other threads.

If this is a bad price for that game my bad, but I recall it being $29.99+ most places.

FYI, if you are talking about Genji: Dawn of the Samurai for PS2, it's been selling for $9.99 in bestbuy for almost a year now, maybe longer. Link here.

If you print out one of those $5 off any video BB coupon, you can get it for $5, which is what most people did a long time ago.

Good luck matey.

Hm. I think my problem may be that I've just never seen it in stock at BB before. I'll have to keep my eye out for it there, after reading a review I'm only slightly tempted to get it at this price but for $5 I can't say no.

[quote name='Thoren']But does it have Giant Enemy Crabs, and real-time weapon changing?[/quote]

If it did why make a sequal?

it's a good game, but you're better off spending a few bucks more and getting Onimusha Dawn of Dreams, which is a kick ass game in the same style.

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']I think this is 7.50 at target but i could be wrong[/quote]

No, you're right, I bought it at Target a couple weeks back for $7.48.

bread's done
Back