New OTT: No Mods Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='joe2187']My metabolism is fucked up...

I digest things way to fast. Shit just goes right through me...literally[/quote]

I know how you feel. I have to eat every two hours just to keep me satisfied.

[quote name='Rocko']Same here, actually. I eat lunch at around 1 or 2, and dinner at 8 or 9. Nothing else. I've already dropped soda and am cutting out potato/corn chips. That combined with running every other day should help.[/QUOTE]

I've been doing the same for about 2+ months now. I picked up a treadmill so it's been helping as a constant reminder to keep runnin'.

I've had a huge increase in energy and lost ~20lbs.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Its cause we (the OTT) runs CAG.

Ya got that? Spread it to your friends, and if ya don't, we'll have zewone AKA hacker spread the news for ya.[/quote]

sir, yes, sir!

Every vegetarian I've been around (I have two friends and my sister used to be one) has been annoying as fuck when it comes to sitting down at the same table with them.

If you're vegetarian, whatever, thats your deal, but when you're up in my face saying shit like ''You know thats so and so from a so and so, right?'' ''How can you eat that? Thats disgusting... I would never eat that'' ''Thats so wrong, blah blah blah blah''... the line is drawn. Let me eat my food, I'll let you eat yours.

Maybe boo can answer this but, why does it always seem that gay guys care more about their bodies? Seriously, you don't seem to meet many fat gay men. Wish i cared enough to stick to a strict exercise regime, but i'm to fucking lazy.

Hell, walking around the school i go to/work at is to much sometimes:lol:

fuck FedEx. The delivery guy knocks on my door then shoves the package under my wet doormat and leaves before I even have the chance to get to the door.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Every vegetarian I've been around (I have two friends and my sister used to be one) has been annoying as fuck when it comes to sitting down at the same table with them.

If you're vegetarian, whatever, thats your deal, but when you're up in my face saying shit like ''You know thats so and so from a so and so, right?'' ''How can you eat that? Thats disgusting... I would never eat that'' ''Thats so wrong, blah blah blah blah''... the line is drawn. Let me eat my food, I'll let you eat yours.[/quote]
You should tell them something like, "you know, vegetables can feel pain.":lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Every vegetarian I've been around (I have two friends and my sister used to be one) has been annoying as fuck when it comes to sitting down at the same table with them.

If you're vegetarian, whatever, thats your deal, but when you're up in my face saying shit like ''You know thats so and so from a so and so, right?'' ''How can you eat that? Thats disgusting... I would never eat that'' ''Thats so wrong, blah blah blah blah''... the line is drawn. Let me eat my food, I'll let you eat yours.[/QUOTE]

I agree. When someone says something like that to me, usually I take a bite of it, chew it, and then say "but it's so delicious... unlike your tofu."

[quote name='JolietJake']Maybe boo can answer this but, why does it always seem that gay guys care more about their bodies? Seriously, you don't seem to meet many fat gay men.[/quote]

Guess you've never heard of those big bears dudes or whatever.( you tell him boo)

[quote name='JolietJake']Wait, you ate guinea pig? Wtf happened, your pet died and you decided to BBQ it?:lol:[/quote]In Peru, they eat them there, I tried it.

I saw two fat gay men yesterday.
Seem to be the same ratio as straight men in terms of fit vs fat.

Just like how women want to be good looking so they can be noticed and meet that special someone, I think it works the same way for gay dudes. Actually, it goes for everybody in general. Some just aren't motivated at all.

Lesbians? Not so much. :puke:

I was once assaulted by a PETA follower, while eating beef jerky at a bus stop. He called me a "Vicious savage monster"....the more he talked, the more delicious the jerky became.

[quote name='JolietJake']Maybe boo can answer this but, why does it always seem that gay guys care more about their bodies? Seriously, you don't seem to meet many fat gay men. Wish i cared enough to stick to a strict exercise regime, but i'm to fucking lazy.

Hell, walking around the school i go to/work at is to much sometimes:lol:[/quote]

:whistle2:s

Jake, are you complaining about the lack of male partners with comparable fatty-ness?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']fuck FedEx. The delivery guy knocks on my door then shoves the package under my wet doormat and leaves before I even have the chance to get to the door.[/quote]I once had a woman from UPS get right to my door with a package, only to drop it right as i opened the door. I don't mean she sat it down either, i mean she lost her grip and dropped the damn thing.

Was a computer case too, was worried it may have dented or warped it, but it was packed so well that it was ok.

I once had an annoying sidewalk preacher yell at me for listen to my iPod calling me part of the industrial complex.

I just told him at least I have a job.

I guess I "buy into it"

[quote name='manthing']:whistle2:s

Jake, are you complaining about the lack of male partners with comparable fatty-ness?[/quote]....are you coming onto me?:twoguns:

[quote name='Pookymeister']Guess you've never heard of those big bears dudes or whatever.( you tell him boo)[/quote]Apparently not...:lol:

Damn your RE2 talk...

All your doing in reminding me I never got to the Train battle w/ Mr X

:cry:

[quote name='JolietJake']....are you coming onto me?:twoguns:[/quote]

Nahh, I was gonna point you in HumanSnatcher's direction

:lol:

I was glad they didn't add some sort of constantly stalking enemy in RE4. That Mr. X fucker scared the shit outta me every damn time.

[quote name='JolietJake']Maybe boo can answer this but, why does it always seem that gay guys care more about their bodies? Seriously, you don't seem to meet many fat gay men. Wish i cared enough to stick to a strict exercise regime, but i'm to fucking lazy.

Hell, walking around the school i go to/work at is to much sometimes:lol:[/QUOTE]

That's all a stereotype. I am not all fit. I'm not fat and monstrous, however, I am not like a body builder. Most of the gay guys I know aren't. Sure, there's a bunch down at the bars/clubs that do take care of themselves..but go to ANY club/bar and you'll see those kinds of guys, well people.

If you're vegetarian, whatever, thats your deal, but when you're up in my face saying shit like ''You know thats so and so from a so and so, right?'' ''How can you eat that? Thats disgusting... I would never eat that'' ''Thats so wrong, blah blah blah blah''... the line is drawn. Let me eat my food, I'll let you eat yours.[/QUOTE]

...That happened on a first date with me.
We went to.. I think TGI Friday and I ordered ribs

I was thinking of getting a PS2 from gamestop with that coupon they have going, but should i get a regular or slim model?

Nemesis was the scariest one.

Dude would bust through walls left and right throughout the entire game. :bomb:

He even shot ROCKETS at you. :[

[quote name='JolietJake']You should tell them something like, "you know, vegetables can feel pain.":lol:[/quote]

[quote name='Maynard']And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber, and took me on high, and higher still until we moved through the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmland of our own mid-west. And as we descended, cries of impending doom arose from the soil. One thousand, nay, a million voices full of fear and terror possessed me then and I begged:

Angel of the lord, what are these tortured screams?

And the angel said unto me:
These are the cries of the carrots. The cries of the carrot. You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day, and to them, it is the holocaust.

And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat with the tears of one million
terrified brothers and roared:

Hear me now, I have seen the light. They have a consciousness! They have a life! They have a soul. Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses. Save our brothers. Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah . Thank you, Jesus.

This is necessary.
Life feeds on life.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dallow']Tofu done right is "SO cash" like my boy in RE2.[/quote]

does it wield weapons, then?

I was just asking from experience, every gay guy i've known or worked with seemed in pretty good shape, at least compared to the rest of the country. Of course maybe they just have the sort of metabolism that allows them to eat every damn thing.

[quote name='lilboo']

You are the biggest lesbian ever.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='JolietJake']I was thinking of getting a PS2 from gamestop with that coupon they have going, but should i get a regular or slim model?[/quote]

Well, if you get a regular version, you could make it seaworthy.

I'm not sure you could with the slim.

Also, the slim has progressive scan DVD playback and a built in modem. Don't know how useful either would be to you though.

Some regulars have Progressive, but it's a crapshoot

[quote name='tiredfornow']Nemesis was the scariest one.

Dude would bust through walls left and right throughout the entire game. :bomb:

He even shot ROCKETS at you. :[[/quote]

S.T.A.R.S.

man that fucker used to scare the bejeezus out of me. I had so much trouble with that game for the longest time... finally beat it though... he was such a fucker.

[quote name='JolietJake']I was thinking of getting a PS2 from gamestop with that coupon they have going, but should i get a regular or slim model?[/quote]

Slim, son. Slim.

I don't think i'd even use it to play DVDs as i just bought a new DVD player. Probably wouldn't need the modem either.

How hard is it to make a PS2 ocean worthy?

[quote name='manthing']
Well, if you get a regular version, you could make it seaworthy.

I'm not sure you could with the slim.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure my boy TFN has run into a slim pirate or two in his days on the seven seas.

[quote name='JolietJake']I don't think i'd even use it to play DVDs as i just bought a new DVD player. Probably wouldn't need the modem either.

How hard is it to make a PS2 ocean worthy?[/quote]

modem add-on and FFXI hard drive i think

[quote name='joe2187']No love for Code Veronica?[/quote]

Hell's yeah I love Code Veronica!

I sold an assload of the :gc: version last summer for mad profits!!!

:bouncy:

But I never played it

Heifer whines could be human cries
Closer comes the screaming knife
This beautiful creature must die
This beautiful creature must die
A death for no reason
And death for no reason is MURDER

And the flesh you so fancifully fry
Is not succulent, tasty or kind
It's death for no reason
And death for no reason is MURDER

And the calf that you carve with a smile
Is MURDER
And the turkey you festively slice
Is MURDER
Do you know how animals die ?

Kitchen aromas aren't very homely
It's not "comforting", cheery or kind
It's sizzling blood and the unholy stench
Of MURDER

It's not "natural", "normal" or kind
The flesh you so fancifully fry
The meat in your mouth
As you savour the flavour
Of MURDER

NO, NO, NO, IT'S MURDER
NO, NO, NO, IT'S MURDER
Oh ... and who hears when animals cry ?

[quote name='joe2187']No love for Code Veronica?[/quote]Actually CV was pretty good, played it on the DC. I can't remember the name of that kid, but he was fucking creepy.

[quote name='JolietJake']Actually CV was pretty good, played it on the DC. I can't remember the name of that kid, but he was fucking creepy.[/quote]

The Alexia Twins?

or the Wannabe Lenardo Decrapio cry-baby?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm done sailing the seas, man.

CV:X was the best RE game, IMO. Nemesis was just the scariest. :/[/quote]

I don't remember much about CV:X, save that you
ended up going from some creepy island with a mansion to an iceberg base. And you didn't start with anything but a lighter and a knife and went straight out into the graveyard of zomb-opolis... that was balls.

[quote name='dallow']So school was too costly to get loans for to pay off, but tens of thousands in credit card debt no LP?[/quote]

Dude I was 17-18 at the time...I didn't want to stick around in school, I wasn't 100% sure of what I wanted to do, and I wanted to take a year off to chill.

[quote name='JolietJake']ITT Tech? Dude, anyone can do better than that.[/quote]

Yeah I know...I found a good place but I'd have to relocate to AZ...passed on it.

I don't really regret my choices, I have a pretty stable job with good pay for now. I hope that I can get my lazy ass to take some online courses sometime soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back