"New OTT? yes?" - joe2187

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']How many Criterions have you ordered recently, Braxor?[/QUOTE]
Six.

What about you?

[quote name='Brak']Six.

What about you?[/QUOTE]

I only got 3 through the 20% off sale. I really want to get a couple of boxsets with the B1G1, but I don't have the cash. I want Monsters & Madmen real bad.

[quote name='munch']I only got 3 through the 20% off sale. I really want to get a couple of boxsets with the B1G1, but I don't have the cash. I want Monsters & Madmen real bad.[/QUOTE]
You at least have to make one order.

/devil's advocate

I got 6 from this sale, and 7 from the 20% off sale.

- Blast of Silence
- Touchez pas au grisbi
- Brute Force
- Thieves' Highway
- The Naked City
- Ace in the Hole
- The Third Man
- Night and the City
- Rififi
- The Red Balloon
- Night and the Fog
- Le Trou
- Man Bites Dog
- Army of Shadows
- Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters

Edit: I got 8 this sale, actually -- not 6.

I'd really like to get Battle of Algiers and Spartacus.

Last edited:
Spartacus is really expensive, but Battle of Algiers is a great set for the money. Did you watch the copy I sent you?

Yeah. It was incredible.

Did you see The Dark Knight, munch? It was super psycho-noir.

NOOOOOO!!!

I want to see it, but I want to go with my wife, who can't figure out a good time because she has to feed Luc. I'm going to see it sometime this week, with or without her. Batman Begins is one of the only comic book based movies I've ever liked, so I know The Dark Knight will be great.

Wait 'til you see how they paralleled all of the characters and how they addressed anarchy / terrorism / chaos. :cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']I hope that the cheesecake factory is good, will take almost an hour to get there from here, better be worth it.[/quote]

this.

They seem to have a lot of asian food, which surprises me. I love me some cheesecake though, so i'll probably like it.

Wii_PS3_xbox_dustoff.gif

[quote name='JolietJake']I hope that the cheesecake factory is good, will take almost an hour to get there from here, better be worth it.[/quote]

It's excellent.

The cheesecake is, obviously, absolutely delicious.

Their burgers are great.

Why do so many shitty people make OTTs? :<

I just played CoD with some dude that sounded just like the fat kid from Home Movies.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']you're going to die.[/quote]

The question is: from what?
-MGS4 overload?
-Alcohol poisoning?
-Horrific yardwork accident?
-Something else from something stupid?

[quote name='JolietJake']They seem to have a lot of asian food, which surprises me. I love me some cheesecake though, so i'll probably like it.[/quote]

try the sliders, the sweet corn tamale cakes (appitizers), and the romano crusted chicken cutlet and tons-of-fun burger (entrees).

you won't be able to eat an appitizer AND entree though. the appitizers are the size of entrees and the entrees are the size of a complete family-style meal for 4.

[quote name='Chika']try the sliders, the sweet corn tamale cakes (appitizers), and the romano crusted chicken cutlet and tons-of-fun burger (entrees).

you won't be able to eat an appitizer AND entree though. the appitizers are the size of entrees and the entrees are the size of a complete family-style meal for 4.[/quote]

I went with two people, and we got an appetizer, we each got entrees, and we each got a piece of cheesecake. I'm pretty sure I finished my entree (which was a burger).

[quote name='Rocko']All you really need is the cheesecake.[/quote]

Well, sure, if that's all you go there for.

The other stuff is still delicious, though.

The place is relatively expensive, though, IIRC.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']The question is: from what?
-MGS4 overload?
-Alcohol poisoning?
-Horrific yardwork accident?
-Something else from something stupid?[/quote]

shotgun from a crazy neighbor?

[quote name='prmononoke']The place is relatively expensive, though, IIRC.[/quote]

Which is why you should spend your hard earned cash on nothing but the cheesecake.

Everything else is a waste of stomach space.

[quote name='tiredfornow']
Wii_PS3_xbox_dustoff.gif
[/QUOTE]
I'm at a loss for words.

[quote name='Rocko']Which is why you should spend your hard earned cash on nothing but the cheesecake.

Everything else is a waste of stomach space.[/quote]

I can understand just getting cheesecake if you went somewhere cheaper before. Eating a reasonably priced dinner, and splurging on dessert.

Personally, I would go there and eat, and then get cheesecake. The food was insanely delicious.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Admit defeat, Xbox0r.[/QUOTE]
We must be quiet, for DMK may start posting.

[quote name='Rocko']Or you could eat Cheesecake for dinner and dessert.[/quote]

Or you might, you know, not want to do that.

Cheesecake is great, and wonderful, and it's especially good at Cheesecake Factory.

But I still want a burger.

Cheesecake will not suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back