New PDZ Screens (Link inside)

el bobo

CAGiversary!
http://www.rarenet.com/wiki/index.php?title=Perfect_Dark_Zero_Images_and_Screenshots
I got a message that said the pictures can't be posted here, so I found the link.
Pdz08_360.jpg

Just want to see how long this one lasts.

[quote name='el bobo']I got a message that said the pictures can't be posted here, so I found the link.[/QUOTE]

Did you try to hotlink them? As in, using their link (and thusly, their bandwidth) to post them? You should be able to upload them to imageshack and host them that way.

wow... everytime someone says new screenshots, they look tons better then the previous ones. I am definately going to pick this one up as a launch title/whenever I actually get the Xbox 360.

[quote name='Ledhed']Did you try to hotlink them? As in, using their link (and thusly, their bandwidth) to post them? You should be able to upload them to imageshack and host them that way.[/QUOTE]
The pictures are too big to be hosted on Imageshack.

[quote name='el bobo']The pictures are too big to be hosted on Imageshack.[/QUOTE]

... No they aren't. Most of them are in the 50-200 kb range. Imageshack can host up to 1mb pics.

And yes, in the OP, you're trying to hotlink. That's why it's giving you that message that says you can't use their bandwidth.

bread's done
Back