New Platinum Hits Xbox 3/3/04

badlieut

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
These are the official (I know some are already this price) Xbox Platinum Hits for 19.99 on 3/3/04

Brute Force
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Enter the Matrix
Nightfire
NFS: Hot Pursuit 2

Same here... one thing that sucks is I have a coupon for Gamestop used stuff that ends at this month. Guess i will just use it on another game or something.

Where'd you get this from? A guy named Stan in a tan van? You should give us a link there, Dr. Barron Von Linky Linkinburg.

[quote name='badlieut']These are the official (I know some are already this price) Xbox Platinum Hits for 19.99 on 3/3/04

Brute Force
Enter the Matrix
Agent Under Fire
NFS: Hot Pursuit 2[/quote]

AUF has be one for ages...do you mean nightfire?

Yep, I f-ed up. It is Nightfire, not Agent Under Fire.

Can't provide a link as it is from the Retail Microsoft site which most cannot access. It's in the February Xbox Newsletter. Also mentions the XSN price drops.

[quote name='zzl365']Sweet! RTCW for $15 with GGC...I'm there.[/quote]

Yeah I think that I gonna have to go for it too :)

[quote name='badlieut']These are the official (I know some are already this price) Xbox Platinum Hits for 19.99 on 3/3/04

Brute Force
Enter the Matrix
Nightfire

Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Amazing game.
Enter the Matrix: 100% HORSE SHIT

Looks like we're seeing both sides of the spectrum in this update.

[quote name='badlieut']Yep, I f-ed up. It is Nightfire, not Agent Under Fire.

Can't provide a link as it is from the Retail Microsoft site which most cannot access. It's in the February Xbox Newsletter. Also mentions the XSN price drops.[/quote]

*perks ears up*

WHAT XSN PRICE DROPS!?

[quote name='st0neface']The XSN ones like top spin and amped 2 and the others from the past group are going down to $30[/quote]

I swear when I just read that a little bit of pee came out. Not alot. Just a little.

yeah I have Live so Wolfenstein is a total buy for only 15 bucks. I plan on getting brute force eventually. Thank god they fixed the cheats that where going on a while back.

Not bad, Brute Force has been $20 for a while now but I'm sure this will spark a few $10 clearences on it. I'll definatly pick it up then, and try to convince my friend to as well so we have a good system-link coop game (though the regular coop in that game is fairly good, too).

Brute Force
Enter the Matrix
Nightfire

Hasn't hot pursuit 2 been greatest hits since christmas?

Top Spin and Links 2004 (maybe the others, not sure though) have been $29.99 at Target for like a month now. They might not have changed the sticker but it scans at that price.

Those 5 titles are not the only titles that will be in what they are calling "Wave 4". They are starting something called "Platinum Family Hits" which are basically the same thing but it says family. They did say some titles will be in the Wave 4 that will be part of this line.

It will most likely be some older games like Crash that will have been added but I think games like Finding Nemo will also make the cut.

Hey guys Brute Force Isn't worth ten dollars! It's a terriable game. Enter the matrix was pretty cool I liked it and never had any glitches or crash problems

Never played rtcw

I thought Brute Force was OK by yourself, but where the true beauty of the game lies within the multiplayer. My friends and I had a great time playing on deathmatch via system link and it also helped that each one of us were skilled with a different character (me - tex, friend - stealth invisible chick w/ blade, 2 mindless friends - brutus guys or those lil dog creatures, and my last friend - would get the sniper).

Careful with Wolfenstein. I picked it up last month, and it sucks so far. Unlike Crimson Skies and PGR2, you can't play online with more than one person per system. Also, there is no explanation of goals, hence a steep learning curve, and lots of guys with little to no patience for newbies, so being kicked mid - game is all too common. I'm hoping the lower price will encourage a bunch of newbies like myself to buy it and go online. Then maybe the situation will change. But unless that happens, it will continue to suck. And the single player? Forget it. Medal of Honor is a thousand times better.

bread's done
Back