New Playstation Gear Store.

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
It looks like Playstation has a new store with a bunch of pretty cool items. Yeah, yeah not a deal, but this post is mostly for awareness. They have brand merch for Playstation, Killzone, The Order, Infamous, Uncharted, and more! Hopefully there are some things you guys like!

http://gear.playstation.com/

tee-kz-shadowfall-front.jpg

Let's play a game.

Blind, dumb, shill?

Infamous hoodies are pretty nice, I was hoping they would have stuff the character's wear, Cole's jacket, or the jacket from resistance, or the Helgast rifle replica.

ah Ellie's neopolitan sweater is on the front page! I bought one recently from naughtydog and I love it. I hadn't even realized it was from TLOU until after I clicked the ad for it. It is my favorite jacket now, I just love neopolitan colors.

edit: I also got it on sale for I believe $28. NaughtyDog seemed to have sales on their apparel pretty often, so I wonder if it'd apply to the PS store too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, yeah not a deal
So if you know it isnt a deal then why did you post it in the deals section?

Or are we now making threads in the deals section for every single website on the internet that sells games or game related stuff despite not having actual deals?

If you wanted to /eyeroll "create awareness" then we have other spots more suitable.......like oh I dont know.....the playsgation section. Or maybe just because a site gets a update it qualify for a dedicated thread about it at all.

All you managed to do was push off the front page an actual thread with actual deals in it. /clap

Or are we now making threads in the deals section for every single website on the internet that sells games or game related stuff despite not having actual deals?
If you wanted to /eyeroll "create awareness" then we have other spots more suitable.......like oh I dont know.....the playsgation section. Or maybe just because a site gets a update it qualify for a dedicated thread about it at all.
All you managed to do was push off the front page an actual thread with actual deals in it. /clap
Stfu lol corny azz "wah deal got pushed off the main page and i can't click on the 2nd page because im lazy"

The Deals page is the way to go because it gets all the traffic. After people have seen it, the mods move it, ya dig?

Lol.

bread's done
Back