New Post from Maddox - Fashion Tips

I'm with him on the 'tit curtains'.

Shit is fucking ridiculous.. its really hard to tell if a girls fuckable w/ one of those on. Usually covers up the booty and stomach. She could have a tire around her waist and we wouldn't know. :[

[quote name='Sporadic']People still care about Maddox?[/QUOTE]

I guess the ones that don't care about Maddox don't take up their time by coming into a thread specifically about him and thread crapping.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I guess the ones that don't care about Maddox don't take up their time by coming into a thread specifically about him and thread crapping.[/QUOTE]

I edited in more before you made your post so fuck off.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']Nice.

I like the part about vaginas.[/QUOTE]

I think "I like the part about vaginas" needs to be a meme.

[quote name='Strell']I think "I like the part about vaginas" needs to be a meme.[/QUOTE]

kid2.jpg

Srry, this is all I can do from school-sanctioned MSPaint only computer mashine.

[quote name='Sporadic']I edited in more before you made your post so fuck off.[/QUOTE]
actually, you didn't, he just cut it off, you can delete some of what is in the quote box to make it more relevant to the use of the quotation box.

Sounds like a bumbling idiot who uses a thesaurus to make himself seem as though he can write anything thats worth a damn.

That was great. Everytime Maddox makes a new post I sit here reading it thinking "Yes! That's exactly what I've been thinking!", but there's no way I can articulate my thoughts as well as he can...

[quote name='Moxio']Crocs are mad gay.[/QUOTE]
The truth.

He was also spot on about the lipstick. Red lipstick looks like garbage.

[quote name='help1']Sounds like a bumbling idiot who uses a thesaurus to make himself seem as though he can write anything thats worth a damn.[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

The Castro hats and tit curtains are definitely nearing epidemic levels around here. Tit curtains rank up there with shoulder-padded blazers in the list of horrendous feminine fashions of the last 60 years.

That being said, I would never bail on a girl leaving red lipstick on me...at least that means she's making good contact. I might not call her again afterwards, but I wouldn't bail ;P

[quote name='help1']Sounds like a bumbling idiot who uses a thesaurus to make himself seem as though he can write anything thats worth a damn.[/quote]

what words, prey tell, actually screamed "THESAURUS" to you? really. i need to know. was it that whole "tit curtains" thing? or when he was talking about his penis and called it his "moan-maker"? or how about when he coined the term "croc-butter." i know that was pretty high level stuff there. really hard to understand.

i'm not even a big fan of the guy, but if you're going to thread crap, be at least semi-relevant about it.

bread's done
Back