NEW Prince Of Persia Trilogy- PC- $6.84 w/ FS - at Amazon marketplace

Unicorntard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
CDROMUSA, an Amazon marketplace seller has Prince Of Persia Trilogy for PC for $6.84 with free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001LKM0EW/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

61RYBB2OjNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Great deal, but just a heads up that The Two Thrones uses the Starforce copy protection... which installs a rootkit to your OS. Google it for more information.

The games are great, but I chose to play it on Xbox for that reason.

[quote name='Nesrie']Pretty sure the DRM reference isn't about Starforce but the always online issue.[/QUOTE]

Forgotten Sands is always-online, not these three. (I know, PoP games are hard to keep straight.)

[quote name='cheapo72']Forgotten Sands is always-online, not these three. (I know, PoP games are hard to keep straight.)[/QUOTE]

Oh I just Sands in one of the title and figured it was the one I was thinking off. Sorry#-o

[quote name='Chocoburger']One question: Are these compatible with an Xbox 360 controller on PC?[/QUOTE]

Kinda sorta. The triggers don't work for one reason or another, but that's nothing that xpadder can't solve. For what it's worth, I played through SoT and Two Thrones on PC w/ my 360 controller.

Thanks for the heads-up, Unicorntard! I will have to wait until this weekend to buy it, but it looks like there are a few other sellers with similar pricing and Prime shipping.

I really loved the first PoP game in this bundle (I owned the GameCube version when it first came out), so I'm excited to see how the other games turned out.

bread's done
Back