New PS1 Games?

Riyonuk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
This bugs me, I've decided to only buy new games, only if there CD based. Now cart games, I'll buy used for some reason. Where is someone supposed to get new PS1 games? Or is this unrealistic?

Ebay has alot of ps1 games still sealed, expect to pay full price for a good title though (resident evil, silent hill etc)

Finding sealed PS1 titles isn't usually a problem and are somewhat common. (Gran Turismo 1/2, lesser known PS1 titles, sports titles).

Finding good, sealed titles for cheap is an adventure in patience, luck, and financial impact.

why the holdup on having to buy new disc games? as long as the disc is in good shape you shouldn't have anything to worry about. as for new ps1 games, your best bet is any local mom-n-pop video game store.

so they have to be new, sealed, non-greatest hits games that are 6-10 years old...and i thought i was picky!

best of luck to ya

Riyo,

Just so you know a sealed FF7 goes for about $600 or more on eBay... no lie. I have copies of Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and IX that are all Non-GH editions and are all in mint condition. As always you should have come to your friend Goomba and asked ^_^ Let me know if you're interested, otherwise I'm listing them on eBay this week.

=JJ=

If you're just looking to play them, personally I'd just go with Greatest Hits if you have to have them new. Most of them you can easily get new for $20 or less.

People that look for sealed first print copies for games like Final Fantasy VII, are going to keep them sealed just for their collection. It doesn't make sense to me to pay more than $20 for a new game, then lower the value by opening it to play it.

I saw some good ones on Amazon (FF Anthology, FFXIII/FFIX) for regular price ($14.99) so check on there. These were sold by amazon too, not some 3rd party seller.

But things like FFVII....going to have to e-bay it.

I'm not sure if you're joking or if you started playing games yesterday but... if you want any black label PS1 games then expect to pay at least $50 on popular games and be ready to pay anywhere from $100+ on the high demand games (RPGs, big franchises like Resident Evil, etc.).

If you're rich then you should have no trouble. But I'm guessing you're not rich, hence why you're here at this site.

bread's done
Back