New Ps3 160gb $173.00!!! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 days after the payment??.. but 100% feedback

i just bought my yesterday in bb for 300 dlls + 50 dlls giftcard... also i purchase the extended warranty with the giftcard... many friends got problems with ps3

[quote name='davfer']5 days after the payment??.. but 100% feedback[/QUOTE]

guy has been member since 2000 too

I would NOT do it, all his feedback is from cheap stuff thats like $1 to 1 cent, more in likely to get his feedback score up so he can get people to buy these, says he has more then 10 of them for sale. Dont waste your time.

[quote name='Xenokai']I would NOT do it, all his feedback is from cheap stuff thats like $1 to 1 cent, more in likely to get his feedback score up so he can get people to buy these, says he has more then 10 of them for sale. Dont waste your time.[/QUOTE]

this

Also it states itl ship 5 days after payment, thats more in likely to give him time to sell all them and run with the money without anyone asking where there items are. I would not do it.

[quote name='popslee']forgot to add he is doing payments through moneybookers, OP should kill the link[/QUOTE] Wow lmao

Got screwed the same way not too long ago. Guy had plenty of feedback from small stuff and made off like a bandit. By the time ebay caught up with him they couldnt recover any money. Why does this remind me of that? Because he was selling brand new PSP bundles (when they were HOT) for the same price.

2 people already bought, wait and see if he gets any good feedback from them, and maybe msg them after their transactions to see if it went ok....

but without paypal, i'd be real hesitant, even if all went right for the others...

looks shady. Most people who state the item will be shipped X time after payment received means they dont have the item on hand. Trying to turn credit into cash or want to do a flip but without the risk of not selling the item.

But it is very cheap, may be worth the risk.

Stay far away... if you check his previous items sold, he sold them through paypal. Now he's selling them through moneybookers? Not to mention his other 10+ PS3's he also has listed for $153.

Super shady, I think some people forget that eBay is still kind of the Wild West. Pretty much anyone can post anything (I seem to recall a story about some guy trying to sell a jet fighter?).

Also there is ZERO reason for the guy not using Paypal. It's not hard to use, you can have them send you checks for like $2 and almost every major online retailer accepts them.

Spider Sense are tingling on this one.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']unless it's a dotd type thing, ebay is not a deal[/QUOTE]

there's been a lot of these type of deals posted lately. And they're all crap and scams. People posting these should get the ban hammer.

[quote name='confoosious']there's been a lot of these type of deals posted lately. And they're all crap and scams. People posting these should get the ban hammer.[/QUOTE]

Banhammer is a little harsh. If it's their own auction, sure. But it could just be an honest mistake.

[quote name='crzyboy88']banhammer is a little harsh. If it's their own auction, sure. But it could just be an honest mistake.[/quote]

do not create threads to ask a question. Only post specific video game deals! Do not post one off ebay deals that are most likely a scam!

:)

So, while we're on this topic, how are those $175 3DS's turning out for everyone who bought them? I'm sure they ALL have shipping confirmations and ETA's by now.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']So, while we're on this topic, how are those $175 3DS's turning out for everyone who bought them? I'm sure they ALL have shipping confirmations and ETA's by now.[/QUOTE]

yeah, that deal wasn't suspicious at all.

Man people are stupid.

[quote name='crzyboy88']Banhammer is a little harsh. If it's their own auction, sure. But it could just be an honest mistake.[/QUOTE]

they know it's a scam but still post it?

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']So, while we're on this topic, how are those $175 3DS's turning out for everyone who bought them? I'm sure they ALL have shipping confirmations and ETA's by now.[/QUOTE]

i have the tracking number now. too good to be true huh?

[quote name='CAG Muroso']i have the tracking number now. too good to be true huh?[/QUOTE]

so you got banned yesterday and thought it was a good idea to immediately create a new account and identify yourself?

brilliant.

:lol:[quote name='confoosious']so you got banned yesterday and thought it was a good idea to immediately create a new account and identify yourself?

brilliant.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']so you got banned yesterday and thought it was a good idea to immediately create a new account and identify yourself?

brilliant.[/QUOTE]

?

[quote name='confoosious']do not create threads to ask a question. Only post specific video game deals! Do not post one off ebay deals that are most likely a scam!

:)[/QUOTE]

I apoligize to all the CAG community. Did not really think much of it or look into sellers previous sold auctions other than the start date he had and i just saw the price and the buy it now and thought that maybe someone could see and buy one for the F of it to see what would happen. Mod could Ban if they want

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back