New PS3 $230.76 + $15 S/H Bad Box, 1 Year Warranty

Yeah... please stop posting these "deals" like these on CAG. Aren't you the guy who posted about the "slightly used" 3DS? -_-;

[quote name='zohar']Yeah... please stop posting these "deals" like these on CAG. Aren't you the guy who posted about the "slightly used" 3DS? -_-;[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with this deal? I know plenty of people who would gladly buy something with a beat up box so long as the product was in good condition if it meant saving $30.

[quote name='Drclaw411']What's wrong with this deal? I know plenty of people who would gladly buy something with a beat up box so long as the product was in good condition if it meant saving $30.[/QUOTE]

Maybe from Amazon.

[quote name='confoosious']Maybe from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

mother of piss. i swear, i've seen fanboys of all kinds. console fanboys, sports team fanboys, specific athlete (lebron) fanboys, country fanboys, store fanboys, brand fanboys. but i have never seen any fanboyism that even begins to approach the fanboy obsession that cags have with amazon. i swear if Jesus Christ himself came to Earth and opened a video game online store and put everything at $0.99 with free shipping, people would just try to get amazon to price match before buying from Jesus.

if you have a problem with a dented box ps3 from amazon, they'll take care of it right away. Do you have the same confidence with blinq?

[quote name='Drclaw411']mother of piss. i swear, i've seen fanboys of all kinds. console fanboys, sports team fanboys, specific athlete (lebron) fanboys, country fanboys, store fanboys, brand fanboys. but i have never seen any fanboyism that even begins to approach the fanboy obsession that cags have with amazon. i swear if Jesus Christ himself came to Earth and opened a video game online store and put everything at $0.99 with free shipping, people would just try to get amazon to price match before buying from Jesus.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the CAG spirit but just let it go. I took my time to share this find, that's all. If someone doesn't like it, that's their thing. As long as everyone is happy with the find, I'm cool. If it breaks CAG rules or offends someone, I'll remove it.

[quote name='confoosious']if you have a problem with a dented box ps3 from amazon, they'll take care of it right away. Do you have the same confidence with blinq?[/QUOTE]
I posted Ebay store link in the post for a reason: feedback comparison. Everyone take their own risk in purchases though.

[quote name='fezlopez']I appreciate the CAG spirit but just let it go. I took my time to share this find, that's all. If someone doesn't like it, that's their thing. As long as everyone is happy with the find, I'm cool. If it breaks CAG rules or offends someone, I'll remove it.[/QUOTE]

i was defending you....

[quote name='Drclaw411']i was defending you....[/QUOTE]
I know, but I don't want any problems with anyone. Thank you though. You are a true CAG, homie. haha.

[quote name='Drclaw411']mother of piss. i swear, i've seen fanboys of all kinds. console fanboys, sports team fanboys, specific athlete (lebron) fanboys, country fanboys, store fanboys, brand fanboys. but i have never seen any fanboyism that even begins to approach the fanboy obsession that cags have with amazon. i swear if Jesus Christ himself came to Earth and opened a video game online store and put everything at $0.99 with free shipping, people would just try to get amazon to price match before buying from Jesus.[/QUOTE]

While I buy almost everything at Amazon, the imagery of price matching Jesus is too funny.

Well done :applause:

bread's done
Back