NEW PS3 FAT - Can it still be found in stores?

notwen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
Wondering if anyone knows of any reliable online retailers or B&M stores that still have some new PS3 FAT stock left?

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides a used version at Gamestop, I haven't seen one in awhile. Try Kmart or Target stores that might have one in the back if you ask the employees.

[quote name='JoeJohn']Amazon still sells them and ebay always has them.[/QUOTE]

Amazon sellers and Ebay are not quite what I was wanting. Thanks though.

I saw one last week in one of the little used game stores I frequent. Honestly, I do not know if it was new/sealed or just used with original box.

I see them used regularly for about $150. (80 Gb, non-BC)

[quote name='notwen']Amazon sellers and Ebay are not quite what I was wanting. Thanks though.[/QUOTE]

Nobody said anything about "Amazon Sellers". He said AMAZON. THEY still have them.

Otherwise the answer to your question is NO... unless you go to a game shop that'll charge you an arm and a leg for one.

[quote name='rainless']Nobody said anything about "Amazon Sellers". He said AMAZON. THEY still have them.

Otherwise the answer to your question is NO... unless you go to a game shop that'll charge you an arm and a leg for one.[/QUOTE]

Care to provide a link? I'm not seeing the anything other than the slims being sold by amazon.com. =]

bread's done
Back