New ps3 owner building a exclusive library

slysmi

CAGiversary!
Hi all big time CAG lurker here.

I recently got a 500g ps3 from the gamestop system shock deal and am looking for tips on building a PS3 library of exclusives.

I did manage to get some games recently with the 2 for 10 and b2g1 Gamestop deals. Those include GOW series up to 3, drake 1,2,  (3 with ps+ any everything else that comes with it) killzone 3, resistance 3, Last of us, Infamouse 1+2 and MGS 4

I guess I'm looking for any recomendations to add to my short list of ps3 games.

Some games I am waiting on the right prices are LittleBig planet, heavy rain, valkyria chronicles, pupeteer, maybe Ratchet and clank.

I can't really get into JRPG's and racing games anymore.

Any game ideas are welcome Thanks.

Hi all big time CAG lurker here.

I recently got a 500g ps3 from the gamestop system shock deal and am looking for tips on building a PS3 library of exclusives.

I did manage to get some games recently with the 2 for 10 and b2g1 Gamestop deals. Those include GOW series up to 3, drake 1,2, (3 with ps+ any everything else that comes with it) killzone 3, resistance 3, Last of us, Infamouse 1+2 and MGS 4

I guess I'm looking for any recomendations to add to my short list of ps3 games.

Some games I am waiting on the right prices are LittleBig planet, heavy rain, valkyria chronicles, pupeteer, maybe Ratchet and clank.

I can't really get into JRPG's and racing games anymore.

Any game ideas are welcome Thanks.
EDIT: Nevermind see it up there

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back