New PSP Sytem starting at 10 cents! Plus cheap New PS2 games!

[quote name='starboyk']Are you shaq-fuing kidding me?! What truck did you grab this off the back of!?!?[/quote]

Yeah, but the auction ends 2 days AFTER the release date. So, he could've grabbed a pic online somewhere, and has an extra one reserved that he's hoping to sell for profit. Some dumbass ebayer might not realize that it will be available instore before this auction ends.

what an ass.

Well, I will apologize then, and understand if you're calling either he or myself an ass. But, yeah...something just didn't seem right to me.

[quote name='starboyk']Well, I will apologize then, and understand if you're calling either he or myself an ass. But, yeah...something just didn't seem right to me.[/quote]

Oh, no! I'm not calling you an ass at all! I meant they guy who's doing the auction. I mean, if he really had it in hand now, he would do a 1 day auction and offer overnight shipping - then he would make more money of someone who just can't wait that extra day!

:cry: :cry: ...okay, I can stop that then. I have a hunch it might backfire, though. Seen the prices lately on eBay for ten-penny opening bids?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8179296029&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62054&item=8179225453&rd=1

They'll end at around 220$, and it's not because they're JPN models- the average consumer thinks they'll be able to walk in and buy these for the next few weeks. It won't be until the middle of next month that it will sink in, and they'll blow the big bucks. Plus, with first JPN launch, they had the US Christmas working in their favor- that's why people would spend 400 -900 dollars on these things. As for now, you'll be lucky to see 350$, even by the end of April. I originally was going to do something similar, and then use the surplus to get another one in June, but really, it's just not worth the gains. i full well plan on getting and loving mine very much- expecially with Napolean Dynamite, Dark City, FMA, and a gig-stick. However, everyone's looking forward to a repeat performance, so, let me not rain on their parade.

[quote name='organicow']
what an ass.[/quote]

How am I an ass? I am just simply selling something on eBay. Actually I do have the system, my friend is a manager at a store that "Stops" games, so I managed to get my hands on it a little early. I just typically do a seven day auction because it gets the most exposure, without having to add on the extra fee for a 10 day auction. Bid if you want, stop whining if you don’t.

[quote name='abreed'][quote name='organicow']
what an ass.[/quote]

How am I an ass? I am just simply selling something on eBay. Actually I do have the system, my friend is a manager at a store that "Stops" games, so I managed to get my hands on it a little early. I just typically do a seven day auction because it gets the most exposure, without having to add on the extra fee for a 10 day auction. Bid if you want, stop whining if you don’t.[/quote]

...Right, I'll believe you "have" it when I see a photo of the receipt. Hell, then I'll even encourage people to bid, fair enough?

I don’t like the fact Shipping insurance is not offered :?

I don't like to buy anything off of ebay for more then $30 without buying insurance

bread's done
Back